It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

This posting violates the strict policy of this web service. There are to be "NO INSULTS" and those who abuse their right here, are to be quickly "BANISHED." How dare you condemn me, the messenger that has brought you the messages prompting this important dialogue, as "money hungry." I demand an apology, for all that I do for humanity, I do not deserve this libel. . . .If the "wealth of the wicked is stored up for the meek," I gratefully accept massive wealth from those committing profitable depopulation (i.e., global genocide).

I conclude most reasonably that music, frequencies, hold the answer to civilization's compromised spirituality.

In relation to 528Hz tuning, and music played in this tuning, having a positive impact on persons and populations, simply read the quote from the leading expert published in this field of how and why the standard A440Hz frequency was arbitrarily selected against massive dissent by musicians. This is a quote from Llewelyn S. Lloyd, Journal of the Royal Society of Arts 98 (16 Dec., 1949), cited in Lynn Cavanagh's excellent article, "A brief history of the establishment of international standard pitch a=440 hertz:"

"My own experience in tuning an electronic organ to be used as a continuo instrument with orchestra, in the late 1940s and early ’50s, showed me that New York orchestra musicians could with difficulty be induced to tune their instruments to a'=440 Hz, but that if the organ were tuned to that pitch it would in the course of performance be flat as compared with the other instruments. If, on the other hand, I tuned the organ to a'=444 Hz, this difficulty disappeared, and I take it that this latter pitch is approximately that at which New York orchestra musicians habitually play, and to which they involuntarily tend to return even if they have started out by tuning their instruments to a'=440 Hz."

A=444 Hz IS THE EQUIVALENT OF C(5)=528Hz!

Thus, the most educated man in this field concluded that there is a NATURAL tendency of professional musicians, worldwide, regardless of climate, temperature, orchestral pitch selection, etc. to MOVE CLOSER, AND CLOSER TO 528Hz. . . . (Not 432Hz, although this is likely a beneficial frequency as well.)

I theorize that the main reason why sensitive musicians naturally tune UP to 528Hz (A=444Hz) is because of their instinctive calling to commune with God, the heart of our Source--the Source of the Universal Music--the heart of the electromagnetic color spectrum, the heart of the rainbow, the main color of the botanical world--green-yellow color--that is most healing, sustaining, and heart chakra balancing.

Christian dogma regarding 528 being linked to occult symbols and the ancient sacred mystery school arcana, deserves similar clarification. Lucifer, according to Christian theology, was granted dominion over the MUSIC, created by God. The devil creates nothing. The Creator created the numbers and the creative language math, that is the basis for music. We humans can't fully comprehend this connection between our Creative Source ("God") and His creative language, math, other than superficially.

"As above so below." Given that 528Hz vibrates at the heart of EVERYTHING, especially that warm fuzzy feeling you get in your heart when you in LOVE, in this insane CULT-urally degenerated world that is demonically possessed and directed, it is most reasonable to conclude the truth about 528Hz and Pure Love (Pure Tone) from the heart of God, would be suppressed.

Check out 528Records.com to advance a Healthy World Revolution. I am convinced this 528Hz frequency is the "Key" to the House of David that shall open doors, spiritual portals, that no man can close. (Issiah 22:22; Rev. 3:6-8) The more people play, and vibe to, this most natural and sustaining frequency of LOVE, 528Hz, the more we can get on with the 1000 Years of World Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrLenHorowitz

528 divided by the radius of the earth 396 is 4 / 3 = 1 .3333333~]
This is the code for masons.

hiddenmessagejournal.com...

The [16] pointed Star / by [12] = [1 .3333333~]
The [12] Pyramidal triangle / by Lower arch top value [9] = [1 .333333~]

660 / 825 = 4 / 5
660 / 528 = 5 / 4

Look how 528:396 relate on the Enneagram.

Read this.

Are you the real Len Horowitz, Knight of Malta and member of
Sovereign Order of Orthodox Knights Hospitaller of Saint John of Jerusalem
www.tetrahedron.org...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

I see connections between the Yggdrasill cosmic snake,
the ayahuasca snakes, the aboriginal rainbow snake...etc.
I get it now.

serpents, garden of eden and jeSuS and the letter S?
rotate the letter 'S'
where S = one complete wave cycle
I suspect ancient right brain mnemonics became left brain physics....

Bahai' have some faith?
Marko Rodin's cosmic blender based on the numbers '25' = SS = Holy Spirit?
2012forum.com...

and the plot thickens?
Marko Rodin and Len Horowitz were neighbors in Hawaii?
And the SWISS born NaSSim Haramein seen cavorting with Marko Rodin is being groomed as the next Einstein?
NaSSim's black holes inside/nested within other black holes theory, SOUNDS like Ezekiel's Wheels within Wheels analogy found in the Old Testament...

And I have folks INSISTING (on my word blog) that the Hopi Pahana (their 'jesus') will arise in Europe, namely Switzerland?

And there is in fact a town in za mountains that wear/don masks similar to the Hopi/Dogon?

Fcuking heathens eh?
Err, the holier-than-thou swiss who covet the gold, I mean...

namaste

Raphael

[edit on 2-6-2010 by CHiram_Abiff]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrLenHorowitz
Christian dogma regarding 528 being linked to occult symbols and the ancient sacred mystery school arcana, deserves similar clarification. Lucifer, according to Christian theology, was granted dominion over the MUSIC, created by God. The devil creates nothing. The Creator created the numbers and the creative language math, that is the basis for music. We humans can't fully comprehend this connection between our Creative Source ("God") and His creative language, math, other than superficially.

"As above so below."

where do we separate Leonard's dogma from the Christian dogma he is trying to expose?

hey you mentioned god.
shall we discuss why the ancients used the swastika to represent jehovah?
swastika = jehovah = tetragrammaton = IMPORTANT CONCEPT IN THE EVOLUTION OF DEFINING GOD

hey Leo glad you dropped in.
NOW that I have your attention, unlike in Toronto when we meet and spoke, (i.e. you were quite busy selling books and tapes) maybe a Knight of Malta inductee like yourself, can explain why one of your CRUSADE associates, the Teutonic Knights, who were in service to the Vatican, supplied the FLAG for Hitler's Nazi party?
Why was it so easy to *activate* Judeao/Christians into donning Nazi/KKK 'costumes'?
And thus committing MORE heinous crimes against humanity in the name of a theory called jesus?

So Leonard I have a theory that the swastika is THEsymbol, if we were to chose one, that in its architecture, in its simple design, lay the answers to the secrets folks like yourself are either trying to expose or help to conceal.
As these two links illustrate:
>>> kachina2012.wordpress.com...
>>>kachina2012.wordpress.com...

So which is it Leonard?
Why is it, in my personal search for the TRUTH, as I pull back the veils that ALL secret societies hide behind, I find the 12,000 year old swastika?

Why Leonard do I find on the same road less traveled, the madame Blavatsky, Alice Baily and her Freemason hubby Foster who founded the Lucis Trust which is recognized by the UN, and of course the ARKetypist extraordinaires Carl Jung and his buddy JC (Joseph Campbell) help to explain the power of myth and the archetypes which became the biblical ARKetypes that folks like yourself like to reference.

Please direct no bull-schieSSe my way dude.
Unless of course we are discussing the BULL, the LION, the EAGLE, and the MAN, which are symbols for the 4 zodiacal signs and the 4 Evangelists.

SWASTIKA = symbol of precession (among other things)

I have done my homework on this ancient PRE-LITERATE symbol, source unknown.
And ALL roads less traveled eventually come upon this symbol.

WHY?
Dude I know why....

NOW WHY DON'T YOU SPIT THE TRUTH OUT for all to hear Dr.?
A spoonful of medicine dispensed by the Knight of Malta inductee?
(hey ever notice all those NEO-LITHIC spirals in Tarxien, Malta dude?)

Stop with the jeSuS crap... jeSuS is only a theory...

Duh dude, Leonard, have EWE got proof of his/jesus' physical existence?
Do know something we, the rest of the herd on the animal farm are not privy too dude?
SPIT IT OUT....Knight of Malta Inductee...

Cat got yer tongue?

BOTTOM LINE on the Knight of Malta/Hospitalier called Leo Horowitz.
Leo are you a wannabe lying lion king too, sunbathing on pride rock or or just another innocent bystander searching for the TRUTH getting caught in the crossfire of battling 'crosses'?

And Leonard if you are yet another false prophet who merely seeks profits, using the resonant frequency of 528 hertz to help prove/in support of a theory called jeSuS, folks should question your motives for appealing to the judeao/christian ideals...

Don't ya love how the judeao/christians do the 'Nazi solar-goosestep'?

namaste

Raphael

[edit on 2-6-2010 by CHiram_Abiff

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

-Music is Magic
Bobby

I feel the equation can be expanded on Bobby.

magic = music = math = myth = scriptures and archetypal jesus blah blah that is music to some folks ears....

IMHO

namaste

[edit on 3-6-2010 by CHiram_Abiff]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Here comes music and language (Hebrew and Greek) together.
Mind your step on the perfect fifth.

It is said that the Pythagorean musical system was based on the Tetractys as the rows can be read as the ratios of 4:3 (perfect fourth), 3:2 (perfect fifth), 2:1 (octave), forming the basic intervals of the Pythagorean scales. That is, Pythagorean scales are generated from combining pure fourths (in a 4:3 relation), pure fifths (in a 3:2 relation), and the simple ratios of the unison 1:1 and the octave 2:1. Note that the diapason, 2:1 (octave), and the diapason plus diapente, 3:1 (compound fifth or perfect twelfth), are consonant intervals according to the tetractys of the decad, but that the diapason plus diatessaron, 8:3 (compound fourth or perfect eleventh), is not.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

As a songwriter I really appreciate this thread and the many posts such as yours that relay so much information on tap.
In fact the whole thread topic made me realise how little I still know about the mystery of music.
I am one of those however who needs a tuner to guide me to that 440hz freq, the relativeness of the scales I think would take lifetimes to explore?
In fact I still dont understand what tuning to 440hz actually means,and I have read a lot of this thread.
What would happen if say the root note was tuned to 310hz?
Computer music I think allows all of this varying of frequencies?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

By international agreement, in 1955, the frequency of the note A was
determined to be 440Hz. This standardizes all instruments throughout the
world. Thus everyone every where, can be tuned in, or in-tune! The Goat's hair curtain covering on the tabernacle has eleven pieces that are each four cubits wide and thirty cubits long (4x11=44[0] ). The square area of each curtain is 120 cubits (11x120=1320) the number 132(0) in gematria denotes man (anthropos). See the number 11, and the number 12 (just mentioning it - for now)? These same numbers become revealed in the Most Holy Place measurements.
The number 132 added, 1+2+3=6, multiplied 1x2x3=6; the number 6 in scripture is the number of MAN, thus, we see 6-6-6. The number six is called the first perfect number because it is equal to the sum of its factors.

Lastly, but not least - the number 11 is woven into the Earth, Sun and Moon measure. The earth's diameter is 720 times 11 = 7920 miles. Take the Number 72(0) - and call it 1/11th; the Earth's number will then be expressed 11/11; the Moon is then 3/11, and the Sun becomes 12/11 (all zeros deleted) - Earth=11x72=792, Moon=3x72=216, Sun12x72= 864. Now - one more thing. In a previous post in this thread, it was shown how the Moon and Earth are related by the marriage of the Circle to the Square. The dimension was 3168(0) If we take that
number 3168(0) and divide by 11, the quotient is 288(0). Now take the 288(0) and add it back to the 3168(0), the sum is 34560, which is the number for the square drawn around the Sun - thus the relationship of Sun, Moon and Earth;
and also the answer to the mystery of the 360 degree circle i.e.
3x4x5x6=360,
added - these numbers sum to 18(0).

72 x 440 = 3168(0) = 60 x 528

On your question:
What would happen if say the root note was tuned to 310hz?
If there is a planet related to this frequency, then it must be possible to use it.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

MMM...yes I grasp this theory now and will apply it vigorously as I create the next song.
You may be right...I may be crazy, but it just maybe a lunatic you are searching/looking for?
no frequency can command God?
I dont know , Iam as confused as I was yesterday.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by hawk123

MMM...yes I grasp this theory now and will apply it vigorously as I create the next song.
You may be right...I may be crazy, but it just maybe a lunatic you are searching/looking for?

between the 4ths and the 5ths is a crossover called the 4.5 crossover frequency?
as some theorize?

what ever that means?

namaste

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
this is proposterous, if all music was at that particular frequency, it wouldent be music!!! It would just be a continuous hum, that's all, you don't seem to understand the concept of a frequency very well. Music consists of all frequencies in the audible spectrum, 20Hz - 20KHz, as does all sound we hear, the signifcance of 4xx Hz, whatever it was, is irelevant, if it was just that frequency it woulden't be music, it would just be THAT frequency the entire concert would sound something like this.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Simply amazing, it is strange I have not seen this thread in 3 years. I am searching for 432hz vs. 440 online right now. Thanks OP, even though 3 years too late.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So for those of us that are a little dense,

440 = bad?

558 = bad?

432 = good?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
very interesting thread and I'm glad it was revived.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHiram_Abiff

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by hawk123

between the 4ths and the 5ths is a crossover called the 4.5 crossover frequency?
as some theorize?

what ever that means?

namaste

Could be the 4.5 crossover.

Greek language should then explain it.

432 x 2 = 864 = Pythagoras
A Pythagorean Value of Pi
www.harmonictheory.com...

Apollo = 1061
Hermes = 353 (Roman Mercury) see the remainder of 353.666
The .666 decimal remainder of the gematria value of Hermes brings out his solar nature through the sum of the numbers that form the magic square of the sun. The three Hermes circles also bring out Hermes title Trismegistos, meaning "thrice greatest."
(Roman Jupiter) Zeus : Apollo = 612 : 1061 = 15 :26
www.jesus8880.com...
www.jesus8880.com...

Now we can find how this is mapped on the Masonic floor.
dcsymbols.com...
dcsymbols.com...
This last link shows number 353 (Hermes), but also 318 = Helios (Sun).

THETA=318=HELIOS
318 x Pi = 999 (Circle almost closed)
www.jesus8880.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just be careful when playing with these frequencies

if ya hit the brown note then you will see the s.h.t.f.

-grin-

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
Just be careful when playing with these frequencies

if ya hit the brown note then you will see the s.h.t.f.

-grin-

Do not care.
Zeus = 612 and Apollo = 1061 (Dimensions 15:26)
dcsymbols.com...

This link again mentions the CANON of Stirling
www.themasonictrowel.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Frequencies supposedly involved are between 5 and 9 Hz, which is below 20 Hz, the lower frequency limit of human hearing. High power sound waves below 20 Hz are felt in the body, not heard by the ear as sound. The only other vibrations titled with colors are the colors of noise.

Jürgen Altmann of the Dortmund University of Technology, an expert on sonic weapons, says that there is no reliable evidence for nausea and vomiting caused by infrasound.[3]

Loud concert levels of subwoofer arrays have been cited as causing lung collapse in individuals who are very close to the subwoofer, especially for smokers who are particularly tall and thin.[4]

Air is a very inefficient medium for transferring low frequency vibration from a transducer to the human body

So wake up america... NWO want to use the brown note on everyone which would cause one major !@#$ storm

-grin-

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow another amazing thread, thanks for the info. It's strange that NWO would want to indescrimently harm us (all) through music, but then I guess, good music could lead to having "bad thoughts". Will definetly make myself my own speakers; should be fun!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Wow another amazing thread, thanks for the info. It's strange that NWO would want to indescrimently harm us (all) through music, but then I guess, good music could lead to having "bad thoughts". Will definetly make myself my own speakers; should be fun!

Making your own speakers does not help that much.
It are more the components in the Amplifier and the sampling frequency.
Resistor Codes.
wiki.xtronics.com...
Why is there no harmonic resistor code.
Yes it is again a British Standard, just as the 440 Hz frequency is set as British Standard.

Voice sampling rates:
electronics.howstuffworks.com...
44,100 times per second

Why not 43200 times a second?

This is the reason, you never recognize your recorded voice.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by hawk123]

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63 >>

join