It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
CoffinFeeder:
Did you know that many classical bands don't even tune to 440 anymore? But.. wait for it, its not 432 they're tuning to, they're tuning more around 447, since they're looking for that 'brighter' sound. This drift has been happening over time.

Bobby:
I`m sure it has ....that doesn`t make it scientifically sound.
so their looking for a brighter sound?...where is the scientific
value to that?

CoffinFeeder:
main reason A wa sused, to my understanding was that was the base note for the divisions of notes. Now, as any musician known, all notes exept for the base note are some degree of out of tune with the rest of the scale, since the division itself is imperfect, and no, tuning down to 432 doesn't help. Ask any guitarist and they will all complain that their g string always sounds slightly out of tune when played open unless they have a compensating nut on their axe. even when tuned to a perfect g note. It will sound 'off' compared to the rest.

Bobby : First off
"A" is not the base note for the divisions of notes "C" is..
yes the division would almost seem imperfect if you are using the curent
structure of math.
in quantum math it all fits perfectly....lllllllllllllllike a glove.....
ya ...as a guitarist when i very first tried it it seemed floppy and out of tune.
BUT....with a very small amout of patience and physical adjustment
it becomes overwhelmingly apparent that this is the resonant frequency that rocks above all. and the new science PROVES IT.

CoffinFeeder:
heres teh rub, the tuning itself doesn't matter near as much, and most of what you get effectwise is more psychosomatic than real. your speakers, the musicians grip on the instrument and even the temperature all affect the pitch being sent out to you.

Bobby:
more psychosomatic than real?? ya thats why the computations are
dead on ..... hm i see.
your starting to sound like a debunker instead of trying to logically debate.

CoffinFeeder:
changing the base number doesn't suddenly make all the calculations work, its just being played flat.

Bobby:
it does if you have the correct corordinates and proper calculations.....sir do you have any basic knowledge of quantum superstring theory? because without it you are completely in the dark on this matter.

CoffinFeeder:
IIRC, 439 was also heavily pushed to be the standard, but they had a hard time reproducing that tone in a lab because it was a prime number (heard in passing)

Bobby:
I`m sure it was....look what are you trying to say.
they tried a tunning and this peticular one had really bad number results.
ok all that tell me is the 439 is not the 1 resonant frequency that supplies
any scientic and/or natual results.

CoffinFeeder:
i agree with one of the previous posters that digital is killing the music. theres something missing from it and usually its the incidental tones and frequencies that we cant discernably hear. some of those sub and ultra sonics ar elost. but they were also lost on a lot of vinal recordings as well.

Bobby:
like i explain in the thread digital computing will only
recreate what you put into it
you feed it tones based on 440 and the pc works 100 harder to attempt to reproduce a tone that it cannot even fully reprodce.
in 440 a "d" note is 293.66hz (wtf is that) that is not a resolved note..
very un-balanced.
now a "d" note in 432 is 288hz ...now you tell me what looks balanced at what doesn`t.
the flawed math of today does note explain the growth and natural expansion rate of the universe....quantum math does.
music in 432 using the 12 note structure with the harmonic fifth as the
sequence provider is the NEW MATH for the future.

to be continued

-Music is Magic
-Bobby

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well i decided that this character is not worth debating with.
but if anyone thinks that I should answer the remaining questions that
Coffin Feeder(dude ..wtf is up with the name....wow...can you feel the love)
has presented to me then I will be more than happy to continue answering his questions for the sake of DEBATE and in his case
i use this term very loosely.

-Music is magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

You are correct about how music has lost its luster and much of audiophonic qualities since becoming digitized. This is because of the compression algoriths used in the conversion process that basically take the music you hear (the prominent instruments) and give these priority over the subtle instruments or sounds it assumes you no longer need to hear.

I think it's called the ASIC processor but may have the acronym wrong.
This is how you are able to get five minutes of music on 1.5 M Bytes of memory.
You can alter the pitch as someone suggested here but with most of the ancilary sounds already removed I doubt it would have the same effect.

Very intersting thread and if anything gives credebility to shape shifting reptilian theory, this should because if you think about the way hitting the resonant frequency of a wine glass can cause it to shatter, perhaps also there may be a resonant frequency that can alter cells at a molecular level thus causing it to shift in shape as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Modern music is stuck in a tuning which was initiated by Josef Goebbels, the minister of propaganda of Hitler Germany, in 1939.
This tuning (A=440Hz) is completely out of sync with the music of the universe and A Bigger Bang proves that modern music is part of an old paradigm quickly dying away. Within a few years everybody with ears to hear and eyes to see will discover the present world tour of music is the closing act of the masters of Rock'n Roll and of a musical era.

To prove this statement I have to return to Goebbels, one of the masters of manipulation in human history. It is a well know fact that the nazis were in search of the holy grail and discovered in esoteric knowledge the means to mislead and conquer the world. The tuning of A=440 Hz (in the beginning of the 20th century already implemented in the USA ...) was invented for one reason and one reason only: to control and manipulate the masses into unknowingness and use them for their own purposes.

From the musical masters of the East was learned that the human body is tuned to musical vibrations. The old musical masters from India and Tibet know how to play every emotion in the human body by using the right musical notes and... the right musical tuning. The 6th sense of human beings (their intuition or instant knowing) vibrates on A=432 Hz (the reason for example the Borobodour has 432 Buddha Statues) and by untuning the 6th sense and making A=440 Hz the musical standard Goebbels & (present day) followers have a simple means to misguide and misdirect everybody.
When you don't believe me consider the fact once upon a time you were one single cell. Next splitting up and forming 1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256-512-1024-2048...cells. In fact this cell division process is a cascade of coherent musical octaves, also connected with our brainwaves and consciousness itself. A432 Hz is the 6th note in the octave starting with C=256 Hz.

The Goebbels tuning is simply untuning this cascade of octaves, creating untuned, sick human beings (the tuning is untuning not only the 6th sense but the whole human body and mind), divided against themselves and easy to manipulate and use by the powerelite to sell more and more of their worthless producs, including the degenerated music itself.

The Stradivarius violin was made for playing in A=432 Hz, Mozart compsed his music in A=432Hz. What does this mean? This means simply you have never heard the real music of Mozart. Even music played on old instruments in A=432 Hz is manipulated in the musical studio's into A=440 Hz.

So all you composers and musicians it is high time to wake up and remove all chains of Plato's Cave! Music is a very powerful vibration and we are all made from it. So let's start listening to our own original and blissful music with new, enlightened ears.

www.amazon.com...

(Writen by Jacques Groenen)

Bobby:
432...it in inself has no meaning/value ..it is not a number or an equation.....it is a point of reference....ie... I:I..... it also translates
to the hebrew genesis I:I "in the beginning" the sequence ends at
12:12 and then restarts after reaching the octave.

----------------------------------
Added 'ex' tags and a link

Please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

yes like i said if you feed it 440 numbers then yes the digital domain is going to give you a pale version of the real thing..
feed it 432 and the numbers get so simple and pure that the pc
has no problem re-creating..and with new and faster pc`s then the abilty to host the wave proccess will be even that much greater.

now... compression........ is getting less and less all the time with access to higher bit lenghts/rates and faster speeds and more efficient compression.
and we are only talking about around 20hz to 20kz, relatively slow waves
if you wanted to compare wave speeds.
so yes ....digital sounds cold...the 432 adjustment will eliminate this lack
of harmonic balance.

-Music is Magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

thanx masqua
I see i should not have left out any section of the quote....its just i don`t wanna pic on any musicians and I felt that his reference to the rolling stones was rather irelevent to my discussion at the time I`m new at this and had not even considered that all quotes should be left completely untouched...although it was alot more than a qoute or two,it was almost a whole page....but i understand now
So thanx for the heads up on proper quoting proceedures......cool

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
computers do not LACK the ability to give us all the frequences and nuances we need....a computer ..even a cheap one is capable of frequencies far far beyond anything that the music/sound spectrum or our hearing spectrum demands ....and i mean far....

so when I say that the digital domain is cold it is only because of a harmonic imbalance.
easily correctable.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow this is an amazing thread. Looking at it like I'm holding a guitar 447 is in the neighbourhood of being the next whole fret up from 432 so it seems to make sense that we would collectively settle on a whole note again. Yes 440hz is a bit inharmonious but maybe it was deciding on an inharmonious standard for a while paved the way for rock and roll on AM radio? Led Zepplin's music seems to leave the listener off balance and maybe it's not just their dabbling with Crowley, but because they're tuned to 440!

The whole planet we live on is tuned to the key of F - all the mass of the Earth makes for an F many octaves down the bar. I suppose if you wanted to write music that fits nicely with the ears on the planet you'd tune to 432hz and write it in a key that is complimentary to F. (A or D come to mind because fifths are balanced)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I would think that 447 is not one of the KEY notes for computations as much as it is a nessecary component of the whole.(but I`m not sure yet)
the key harmonics are the fifth 2/3 and the fourth 3/4.(this harmonic
causes all 12 subharmonics to vibrate)
so yes 447 does seem to be one of the superstring nodes but I`m
not sure if it is capable of being the base of the equation.
the sequence I keep reading about over and over is c to g
which is a fifth and then g up to the octave c which creates a fourth.
And I know that all scales are built from the key of c..
so I think that c is probably the most powerful of the base for harmonics.

but all this still only rings true when the primmer is applied
that primmer is the 432.
it takes the three required elements(geometric,arithmetic,and harmonic)
and unites them into a fouth dimensional hyper space.

people I`m really not sure why I understand this stuff.(Or seem to think I do)
I have some real trippy paranormal/ufo type experiences from my past that lead me to believe that I was given coded messages that would eventually show themselves to me...this may be a manifestation
of these experiences,but I have been trying as hard as I can to keep
these subjects away from this thread. and i`m regressing here....sorry.
mabey for another thread someday huh?
-Music is magic.............................it really is..
-Bobby
ps I forgot to mention the f ...you may be correct..but i thought it was f#
like the tibetan aum chant......fact:also in 432..
there are so many computaions and possible results from this new science.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
CoffinFeeder:
Did you know that many classical bands don't even tune to 440 anymore? But.. wait for it, its not 432 they're tuning to, they're tuning more around 447, since they're looking for that 'brighter' sound. This drift has been happening over time.

Bobby:
I`m sure it has ....that doesn`t make it scientifically sound.
so their looking for a brighter sound?...where is the scientific
value to that?

Are you a scientist or a musician? It's about the subjective experience of listening to pleasing tones, which is perception and opinion. Scientific value has no direct correlation with the quality of the sound perceived. Many people like many different things.

in quantum math it all fits perfectly....lllllllllllllllike a glove.....
ya ...as a guitarist when i very first tried it it seemed floppy and out of tune.
BUT....with a very small amout of patience and physical adjustment
it becomes overwhelmingly apparent that this is the resonant frequency that rocks above all. and the new science PROVES IT.

For someone who earlier stated they have "0 education" in math and sciences telling us that quantum math perfectly fits it seems a bit off. And telling me that its "overwhelmingly apparent" and that it's proven makes it seem that you are unwilling to debate the subject because you have already closed yourself off to other ideas.

CoffinFeeder:
heres teh rub, the tuning itself doesn't matter near as much, and most of what you get effectwise is more psychosomatic than real. your speakers, the musicians grip on the instrument and even the temperature all affect the pitch being sent out to you.

Bobby:
more psychosomatic than real?? ya thats why the computations are
dead on ..... hm i see.
your starting to sound like a debunker instead of trying to logically debate.

The computations equal nothing. Your hearing is not perfect, your subjective experience is not perfect, and the actual instrument will not perfectly produce the computations. I'll address the debate issue in a moment...

Bobby:
it does if you have the correct corordinates and proper calculations.....sir do you have any basic knowledge of quantum superstring theory? because without it you are completely in the dark on this matter.

We seem to keep coming to the same thing so I thought I might as well bring up the quote of yours I mentioned earlier.

Originally posted by Maya432
ps. I could use some math or science help cause I have 0 education
and i`m flying by the seat of my pants....lol

I'm just wondering how you've managed to go from 0 math and science education to understanding the basics of superstring theory, let alone telling others they need to do more research. I would lose the overconfidence if you wish debate with us here or learn more about this subject. You present yourself as if you've read a few papers and then spat it back to us, not as someone who truly understands the material. The idea you have brought up is interesting but you are not doing a service to it or gaining respect for it amongst us if you refuse to seriously address the arguments that previous posters have made. Let's try to learn more about this together.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Great post, Parabol. Got a star from me. And I starred and flagged the OP's post because I think it's a fascinating topic. And one about which I know virtually nothing.

I also starred CoffinFeeder's post because I think he(or she) raised some very interesting points.

Maya432, you've got a great topic going here. I'm not sure where the animosity to CoffinFeeder came from. I sure didn't see anything in that post other than some additional info and a compliment about a good theory.

Bear in mind there are many more lurkers to a thread than actual participants and if you'd like to encourage additional contributions (which you surely do) then you're demonstrably intelligent enough to know the best way to do that. And that ain't it.

Anyway, press on. I know I'm learning a few things here.

My first thought when reading the opening post was gee, this sounds like the Spinal Tap's amps going to eleven. But no, there seems to be more at work here. I know there are several musicians and audiophiles on the board and I hope some of them find this thread and "chime in". [Pun intended].

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
as far as coffin feeder
i`m all for debate but when some one takes that much time to list a whole bunch of reasons why `i m wrong and he does not have one solid
bit of evedence well then i would say that he is just attempting to debunk.

shoud I finish answering his questions? ,,,,because i will if i must.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I made this frequency table showing 2 octaves around the centre 'A' at 432, 439, 440 & 447 Hz as those have had mention here and I can't see any numerical pros or cons for any of those frequencies. I used 12 digit precision on 2^(1/12) which is evident in that the A's an octave above and below the centre A show no error at 2 digit precision at least so I can guarantee that the frequencies I show are far more accurate than any ear could detect (resolution of +/- 0.005Hz).

Mere temperature variations, atmosperic pressure (altitude & barometric pressure), air density, humidity plus the instruments warm up while being played, strings stretch etc etc etc.

The sort of precision that's required to 'nail' this magic tuning isn't going to be a practical thing to pursue - well not if the aim to be absolutely exact.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - a similar thing applies to the ear of the listener and all ears are unique (ears don't know a thing about maths either
)

A. 216.00 219.50 220.00 223.50
A# 228.84 232.55 233.08 236.79
B. 242.45 246.38 246.94 250.87
C. 256.87 261.03 261.63 265.79
C# 272.14 276.55 277.18 281.59
D. 288.33 293.00 293.66 298.34
D# 305.47 310.42 311.13 316.08
E. 323.63 328.88 329.63 334.87
F. 342.88 348.43 349.23 354.78
F# 363.27 369.15 369.99 375.88
G. 384.87 391.10 392.00 398.23
G# 407.75 414.36 415.30 421.91
A. 432.00 439.00 440.00 447.00
A# 457.69 465.10 466.16 473.58
B. 484.90 492.76 493.88 501.74
C. 513.74 522.06 523.25 531.58
C# 544.29 553.11 554.37 563.18
D. 576.65 585.99 587.33 596.67
D# 610.94 620.84 622.25 632.15
E. 647.27 657.76 659.26 669.74
F. 685.76 696.87 698.46 709.57
F# 726.53 738.31 739.99 751.76
G. 769.74 782.21 783.99 796.46
G# 815.51 828.72 830.61 843.82
A. 864.00 878.00 880.00 894.00

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

of you could understand then you would see that music and quantum math IS the same thing....period

as far as having no aducation well i should have said no FORMAL education.

much can be learned without going to school you know.
anyone can obtain a basic knowledge of quantim physics ..
you just need to educate yourself.

now i realize quantum physics is math/science and that music is just music to our ears and it appears that the two should not be related.....but they are .
now does this affect us as listeners and musicians....
on a quantum level....yes it does...exactly how...I`m not sure yet....

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am not sure what this means A-440 or A-432. Is this the note that instruments are tuned to? Why would Goebbels have wanted it to be 440, instead of 432? I mean, where can I find out more about what your are talking about. I tried a search, but all I really found was this thread. Maybe some more insight so I can catch up?
DocMoreau

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

So what are the penalties that the NWO will impose on those who tune to alternate pitches?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

first of I need to know how you came up with these numbers.
and like I said with no formal math training i knew that eventually there would be numbers questions that i can`t answer.
I`m more of a conseptual design type thinker.
if your saying that its to accurate of a thing for us to hear..i disagree.
when we use 440 ..its in....tune...it is accurate enough for our ears.
and in our hearing range around 20hz to 20 kz is not very fast to compute.
as a matter of fact it is very slow info to process....when people say that its not accurate it just makes no sense.
ya try to tell stradivarious that his ears were not accurate and he tuned to 432 too.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

hmmmmm good question.
because were not just talking about getting away from a bad frequency
we are also talking about letting the cat out of the bag as far as quantum
physics is concerned...
the ancients (plato and his gang)locked this info away for some reason...they did not want people to know..
lol....mabey they don`t want every tom dick and harry trying to make stargates in their basements......

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here's an interesting link with regards to pitch standards, none of which are as a result of a cospiracy to avoid A432. Even though A440 is the standard, you'll still see variations out there. It's certainly not enforced by the NWO or the WCW for that matter.

en.wikipedia.org...(music)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

It's just use of the factor I mentioned earlier - the 12th root of 2 which is what ties the whole scale together tonally regardless of what note or tone you want to start it from. You can extend that table into the infra & ultrasonic by simply halving or doubling the appropriate semitones and the harmonic relationships will remain perfect throughout.

The frequencies in that table are shown with a resolution of +/- 0.005Hz and that's only because I rounded the figures to save space. Do you know anyone who could tell that a 440Hz 'A' was actually 440.01Hz or even 440.1Hz or 339.9Hz?

432Hz is, as I mentioned earlier, only 1/3 of a semitone flat compared to 440Hz so to a majority of listeners that difference would be barely perceptable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join