It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I really enjoyed going through this thread. I skipped forward after realizing how many pages there were but I think ive got the idea of it.

I really enjoyed the site with comparisons of different songs. I can definitely distinguish the difference.

Youaredreaming: I am interested in the setup for the brainwave generator that you describe above. Is there any chance that you could describe how to recreate it? or possibly share the setup file here?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pudelko

I setup a howto:

Brainwave 432Hz Setup Howto

I also took some snapshots using the tuner and the maya webs to show it falls in the 432Hz range when making patterns.

432Hz Maya Web Snapshots

Here is a sample:

Good luck and happy dreaming!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Trying a 162 scrub, it so far is producing some really interesting effects. Particularly, taking off my headphones, normal atmospheric sounds suddenly had a very distinct fractal pattern, like fluttering until my mind re-orientated.

The drop into 3.9Hz binaural beat is certainly creating interesting visual fractal patterns, no real sense of heightened awareness.

At 0.1Hz, 162 vs 162.1, the circular effect in 3D is also present, and this could be a product of taking the frequency to a 0.1 difference between two sounds.

Still, a very cool experience to say the least... let me know if you are trying this and to what extent the effects are.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.gnn.tv...
And same text:
www.nonduality.com...

From above links

I then discovered the manifesto for a top-level
Freemasonic-U.N.-C.I.A. created thinktank, a book called
“Cosmic Humanism and World Unity” by professor Oliver L. Reiser.
It’s central concept, “the music logarithmic spiral,” completely confirmed my masters thesis and further details of what I’ve dubbed “The Actual Matrix Plan” can also be freely read online.

The truth is out. Music is used for the NWO matrix plan.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.breakingopenthehead.com...

All Harmony of Heaven and Earth must be reduced to "PSI-PLASMA" as Dr.
Andrija Puharich calls it in the ACTUAL PLAN FOR THE MATRIX. Toroidal
cold fusion plasma generators will be linked with the mass microchip
drive (i.e. bioweapons vaccination drive)

This must be the upcoming AvianFlu (H5N1) vaccination and then you never can listen to the true music anymore.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I gave the brainwave setup a try. I did the one described on your website.

It was pretty interesting. I didnt have contact with any beings or anything like that, but It was a good moment of meditation. At some points I got lost in the sound until I remembered I had to breath again and the effect went away. I did hear at points what I think your describing as the circular sounds coming from the right side.

Overall it was a neat experience. I wouldnt mind trying different setups. If I had the knowledge of what to try next I would try to make my own but I have no clue what to change. I dont understand what your last post means with the 162 scrub etc.. Any descriptions or info would be great!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by pudelko]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pudelko

Same setup as in the last post, but instead of 432, start at 162 for left channel, and 178 for starting node on right channel, ending in 162.1 for last node in right channel.

Let me know how that goes.

[edit for need to mention]

I forgot to mention that the entity experience could be nothing more then a hallucination brought on by the shifts caused, and be completely different another time, I will try the 432 range tonight during my sleep.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Very cool...
I was hoping for someone with BW generator experience to chime in here.
if your initial findings are correct then this may
be part of a process called
"inner ear transduction". - A network of nerves, in conjunction with the inner ear, tells the brain where the body and all its parts are and how they're oriented. and it also part of the process that converts sound to brain waves so our brains can interpret them.
it is the music logarithmic spiral that brings it way up into the ultrsound
range

if the 432 caused you to begin to achieve a new level of balance then I would imagine that your bwg test did indeed cause strong results..
i would advise caution in this area........I have a feeling that this tech
is ...um.....infinite.

I believe that if you can tap into this resonance then you will be
possibly entering your consciousness into a zero point tunnel or quantum string. mabey even a super string (if 432 is in fact the "universal" resonance).
could revolutionize the the concepts of transcendental meditation
and them some...lol.

good luck on your experiments... but take it slow...

can`t wait to hear more from you

and mabey you should read this
mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In the past, I would set up my Turbo Tuner (set to A 432) next to my speaker as I played that vid, and it was indeed interesting. Right before 1:00, it's tuned to 1728 Hz as that pattern stabilizes.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

This must be the upcoming AvianFlu (H5N1) vaccination and then you never can listen to the true music anymore.

Holy Crap hawk.....
this time I sure hope you`re wrong

Give me music or give me death.....

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

The effects certainly merit further investigations, besides we have the technology freely available on the net, let's use it.

162Hz was interesting, it created a lasting resonance in my mind so exterior sounds where still under an influence until my mind calmed down after listening to that within a binuaral beat pattern.

I'm just going to dive on in, the world is already screwed, how can listening to 432 resonance frequencies be for the worse

I believe there is enough here to merit my full attention.

Do we have a table listing all the 432 scale/octave range, I could find one in 440hz, or is there a multiplier I can use to create the scale, I need to read up on the math.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Do we have a table listing all the 432 scale/octave range, I could find one in 440hz, or is there a multiplier I can use to create the scale, I need to read up on the math.

For 12-edo, just use 2^(1:12).

2^(0:12) :1 Unison
2^(1:12) :1 m2
2^(1:6) :1 M2
2^(1:4) :1 m3
2^(1:3) :1 M3
2^(5:12) :1 P4
2^(1:2) :1 #4/b5
2^(7:12) :1 P5
2^(2:3) :1 m6
2^(3:4) :1 M6
2^(5:6) :1 m7
2^(11:12) :1 M7
2^(12:12) :1 Octave

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nscopheacriaaclters

is 12-edo an equi-partioned scale? ei- 12 tones equally partitioned.... (he he)
because don`t you end up with some wrong numbers and ratios according
to the natural wave harmonic progression?

I`ve argued a lot against the 12 tone equal system because
of discrepancies when matched to the natural notes...

in a equal 12 tone system the cycle of fifths is locked in.
but in a natural system there are subtle pushes and pulls along the way.
it becomes part of a quantum string and touch all 12 nodes of all octaves all at once in a non-linear fashion

here is part of the natural harmonic system

thanx again man

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Hey, Maya!

Yes, 12-edo is an equally-tempered division of the octave based on an irrational number, 2^(1:12).

And you're right in that it doesn't match up perfectly with the harmonic series, but instead approximates a lot of fundamental ratios.

Perfect fifths are within a couple cents of being pure, but major thirds are noticeably sharp and minor thirds are noticeably flat. Divisions of the octave greater than 12 offer better approximations for those thirds, but a greater number of divisions isn't terribly practical (though 53- and 72-edo have some amazing properties, and even 19-edo can be somewhat interesting).

And yes, the circle of fifths becomes "locked" or closed in 12-edo, as the phthagoean comma is tempered out. This works because 5 and 7 (the number of semitones to a fourth and fifth) aren't factors of twelve. In a prime number of divisions like 19, every interval makes a closed circle.

I agree that Just ratios are probably better, but 12-edo is far more practical to implement. Not saying we shouldn't shoot for something better, of course. We should always try to work towards the ideal, right? That was the idea behind switching to A 432/C 256!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by nscopheacriaaclters]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've always tuned to a 440,but only because other players relate to it. It doesnt really matter to me how many Hz I'm off, as long as it works. I do know slightly lower Hz seem to feel better, but until this thread, I never realized any science/mojo behind it. Heavens knows, plenty of pro players tune down to various degrees. Some for vocal limitations, (for practical reasons) and some heavy metal band kids as they feel it's cool and evil sounding(self explanatory). Dammit, my Boss TU2 isnt sensitive enough to identify A432. I'll have to try it when I get a more precise tuner.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nscopheacriaaclters
In the past, I would set up my Turbo Tuner (set to A 432) next to my speaker as I played that vid, and it was indeed interesting. Right before 1:00, it's tuned to 1728 Hz as that pattern stabilizes.

1728 = 12 x 12 x 12 (Dimensions of new Jerusalem)
Try also 1728 + 1728 = 3456
A square drawn around the sun has a perimeter of 3456.

Both are harmonic numbers, but now above the range of 1000 as posted by Maya432. Harmonic numbers can be calculated with formula:
Harmonics are all based on formula: 2^i x 3^j

www.research.att.com...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by nscopheacriaaclters

1728 = 12 x 12 x 12 (Dimensions of new Jerusalem)
Try also 1728 + 1728 = 3456
A square drawn around the sun has a perimeter of 3456.

3456 (two great gross) is a fine number, too.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

wow...this is cool
I have toyed with a BWG in the past and you are 100% correct.
you see... I did left channel at 432-..... and sweeped from 11 down to 3
with the right.

OMG... Whats with the circular motion ?????

and man...I`m not even using head phones and i don`t have a surround sound system either....

Like you said I have NEVER heard the BWG do that before..

I had it set for
10 minutes but stopped it at 5..
and guess what??
Again, Just like you described......
after stopping the BWG
the sounds in my apartment were...um..so crisp and augmented..
like the hum of the fridge or a fan spinning or ect......
the after effect lasted for about 5 minutes.

I have also set the BWG to just play a chord in
432 and I would AUM along with it...
after tuning it off I would still hear the Aum sound come in
intervals for about 5 minutes too....

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

cool Hawk
thank you very much for that Harmonic formula link...

not sure what this means but in the below 1000 chart,
if you say, row x and row y

then I noticed that X * Y = Z (i think...lol)
But what are the actual definitions of X. Y and Z ?

Harmonic , Arithmetic, Geometric ????????
I dunno.....

but its cool trying to figure this stuff out.......

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

edited for jiberish...lol

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Of course, we needn't limit ourselves to 3...

www.research.att.com...

Or even...

www.research.att.com...

That's where our pure thirds are.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by nscopheacriaaclters]

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join