It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
the "Music Logarithmic Spiral."

If I understand this right,then it is basically our musical "Cycle of Fifths"..
Plato created this cycle based on the work of Pythagoras .

Pythagoras realized a system that creates the infinite spiral of life.
and Plato locked it in, in a way so that it would not progress naturally..

the Music Logarithmic Spiral creates an alternating cycle of fifths and fourths, starting at the root.
then the fifth and then it kinda treats the fifth as the new root
and then to the octave gives a forth

Plato took this system and created the cycle of fifths out of it.

I am some time very poor at trying the explain things.....

apparently , this alternating sequence of 4/5 5/4 when tuned to the correct resonance, creates an infinite
harmonic sequence that is no longer linear...

thats what i love about 432... it can be as simple as a song...
or as complicated as our universe......
this is the main part of "Plato`s theory Of everything"

if this reaches enough people it may cause the biggest and
most powerful peace movement yet. and no one even
has to protest or anything. nothing,,,just play and listen to music..

the music will take care of the rest..... its pure nature at work..
a universal musical symphony-......man ,,,once I realized all this ...
I knew I had to try and get this message out to the masses.

and a lot of people from every corner of the globe are now
becoming aware of this, and the 432 community is growing.

I guess I should not be afraid to speak sometimes in a more spiritual
or meta-physical manner , because the new QUANTUM SCIENCE breakthroughs are showing us a world we did not know or
refused to believe existed.

the science of today IS TELLING US that our Thoughts,emotions and
actions do indeed affect the make -up of our reality.
and they are also telling us is that it is all based on sound/vibration/waves
and that these all follow our laws of MUSIC....
MUSIC...........MUSIC

sorry, getting a little excited there...

the 432 community firmly believe that this resonant frequency
being played ,listened to and broad casted on a mass scale would have MAJOR IMPACT on our universal balance.
Our balance with the universe.

work with it ,,,instead of against it.....
thats when the MAGIC will happen...
because we all know that this universe is....well....AMAZING.....
with INFINITE POWER and endless possibilities,,,,
and you can believe it or not...but WE are the masters of this realm.

I just think we were all bred to not know this...
bred to believe that we are a just mere men who could NEVER
be more than that(the 6th`s thorn from the hebrew genesis 1;1)
led to believe that even the slightest thought of such a thing
is total BLASPHEMY , words of a HERETIC.

this is a Big chance to assist our world in the amazing things that are
happening every day and will happen tomorrow and in the future, and the changes that we will face...

I`m glad i found out about it... it really gives me a great purpose
and goal....
its such a loving peaceful gesture to give to nature..
with all the different things in life that we hate..
I don`t think anyone hates nature or the universe.....
I would bet its the one thing that EVERYONE is in AWE of...

why not be one with it... it has its own laws ...not the laws taught by evil
men..... but laws that are truly pure....and musically harmonious.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
one more quick thing..

432hz resonance.

it is "NOTHING"... " 0 "
the EXACT CENTER of a sphere..
the "ZERO POINT"

so exact that it will just keep going in to infinity
to find the center that does not exists.....see what i mean.?

how can this happen?

by OCTAVES....simply...octaves...activated by harmonics.
the doubling of a wave...spiraling inward.. its the vortex...

a few years ago it was the stuff of sci-fi movies.....now?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

what i like to call the Plato code is based on the works of Pythagoras.
and is part of Plato`s theory of Everything.

Are you familiar with Marko Rodin's work regarding the Rodin Coil?

Marko Rodin is touching upon the same work we are discussing, using numbers/math...but from another angle or is it angel?

He claims to have designed a free energy device (i.e.highly efficient).
He uses as a template for his design sequences of numbers.
The numbers that represent the code for his torus/torah/donut are 1, 4, 2, 8, 5 and 7.

Some of you may recognize those numbers as the numbers that are the product of ANY number divided by the magical #7.

And I am sure it has relevance regarding 432 = 9

9 = Mystical Pythagoras and the enneagram

Which brings us back to the sequences of numbers Rodin uses for his Rodin Coil...and two specific prophecies, one that defines the EAST - the 4 Yugas and one that defines the WEST - the Riddle of the Sphinx.

Please note the differences....
The Four Yugas or Ages of man identify the 4 ages as the sacred cow/bull standing first on 4 legs, 3 legs, 2 legs, and 1 leg is the final age, that we are in now.

Riddle of the Sphinx defines the cycle as 4, 2, and 3
i.e. 4 (crawling on four legs at sunrise), 2 (legs at midday), 3 (legs at sunset) (and does not mention a 1)

And these sequences of numbers I want you to know mean something profound.
432 and 423 and the RIDDLE of the SPHINX
Comments?

namaste

CHi

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

9 = Mystical Pythagoras and the enneagram ?

According me this is the MOD reduction of the Greek Alphabet.
The language as used by Pythagoras.
www.geocities.com...

The first series of letters go from 1 - 9
The second series of letters have value 10 - 90
The last series of lettes have value 100 - 900

A total of 27 characters in the Alphabet.

The RODIN COIL holds the magic key = 528 (1,2 x 440) Baphomet code.

The Mirror code of 432 = 234 (Together 666)
234 is the Gematria code for: THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA
And the Coffin of the Pyramid holds the 440 Hertz frequency.
What is the relation to the Sphinx code and the pyramid ?

Maybe the Dollar explains it,
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
From July 4, 2010 till January 1, 2013 (NewAge) are 911 days.

Revelation 13:18 shows the 666 code and 13 x 18 = 234.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

in essence I believe that it is (432)
The Ultimate Musical Contribution to WORLD PEACE

I believe it is true for our World.
Maybe it is another Berkeley harmonic in another Universe.

In the meantime 440 Hertz (Enslavement and Matrix frequency) keeps our sociiety under control.

Ancient Greek already used 432 mode and was called Dorian or Doric mode.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

The Mile is correct. If you change the Mile, then you never get the Radius of the Sun anymore as 432 x 1000 Miles and the Moon with 1080 Miles radius.

The Yard, Feet and Inch are the NWO measurements.
31680 feet = 440 x 72 = 528 x 60

440 Hertz and 528 Hertz is discussed enough in this Thread.
It is related to the Giza Pyramid, Stonehenge, Barbury Castle crop circle, etc.

There are 31680 Inches in half a Mile.

Another 31680:
22 days = 528 hours = 31680 minutes (coincedence ?)

[edit on 12-7-2008 by hawk123]

The yard, foot and inch descend from cubits, spans, hand's and finger's breadth. These are human-based measures and are extremely practical to daily life. It doesn't make any difference how many units the radius of the sun happens works out to be. If the mile is equal to unpleasant numbers of yards, blame the length of the mile itself, not the yard.

Let's look at it another way. 432 is not the same as 432000, surprisingly enough. It's nothing more than a decimal multiple of three gross.

In addition to that, there's a 0.038% difference between 432000 miles and the sun's radius. There's even less error, 0.022%, between the polar circumference of Earth and 40000000 metres. Does this make the metre sacred? 4 is a power of 2, and is related to C 256 which is in turn related to A 432 through Pythagorean ratios. Is 4 multiplied by a decimal power any less significant than three gross multiplied by a decimal power? The metre is as sacred as the mile!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
one more quick thing..

432hz resonance.

it is "NOTHING"... " 0 "
the EXACT CENTER of a sphere..
the "ZERO POINT"

McClain Yantra for 432,000. Only this yantra can yield a hexagonal region where tones and their reciprocals co-incide. The hexagon has 37 tones because 37 is a hexagonal number, viz chapter 10 and the cube of Metatron.

That image above was taken from this site.
www.sacrednumber.co.uk...

But a little more investigation re: the image and the author 'E. McClain' reveals the following info...
books.google.ca... =X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result#PPA79,M1
www.laetusinpraesens.org...

And how does the number 37 connect to 432 and Zoroaster and his 4 Oracles?

The answer and another discussion regarding the Solfeggio frequencies can be found here:
forums.abrahadabra.com...

...37 and 432 and Persia, a trail worth following...
IMHO
...on my way out the door, must git to the bookstore...race ya!!!

namaste

CHi

[edit on 14-7-2008 by CHiram_Abiff]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

And even more information on the number 37:
www.harmonictheory.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nscopheacriaaclters

A foot is defined as exactly 1200⁄3937 metres,
A yard is 3 x a foot
An inch is a a foot / 12.
In 1958 the United States and countries of the Commonwealth of Nations defined the length of the international yard to be 0.9144 metres.

Therfore all above measurements are related to the metre, which is brought to us by Napoleon (New Apollyon).

Please stay with the mile (432 x 1000) sun radius !!

[edit on 14-7-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

A foot is defined as exactly 1200⁄3937 metres,
A yard is 3 x a foot
An inch is a a foot / 12.
In 1958 the United States and countries of the Commonwealth of Nations defined the length of the international yard to be 0.9144 metres.

Therfore all above measurements are related to the metre, which is brought to us by Napoleon (New Apollyon).

Please stay with the mile (432 x 1000) sun radius !!

Means nothing. The foot, yard and inch predate the metre by centuries and come directly from cubits and such (yard itself being a dozen hand's breadth, or two cubits).

In the United States, the metre was initially defined as 39.37 inches when it came along. This definition was simply inverted, and the inch became defined as 100/3937 metre. We later settled on the Canadian definition of 25.4 mm exactly for the inch in 1958. This lengthened the Imperial inch (which was still to that point based on a physical yard standard) and shortened the US inch (now known as US Survey measure).

These units have a fixed relation to the metre and vice-versa, but beyond that, they have nothing in common.

The human-scale English measures mean much more to me than the statute mile. We have convenient relations such as 0.75 inch to a fingerwidth, 3 inches to a handbreadth, 9 inches to a span/dozen fingerwidths, two cubits to a yard (the distance from the middle of the chest to the fingertips with arm directly outstretched to the side) which is half a fathom, etc. Far more meaningful to daily life. If anything needs to be changed, make it the mile.

How 'bout this - what human scale units do you suggest, and how would they relate to the present mile?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by nscopheacriaaclters]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
isn't the dorian mode the ionian mode (major scale) played from the second note to it's own octave. It has nothing to do with the frequency. It's a different way to look at the structure of the major ionian scale. Pretty sure the bassline to rappers delight/good times is the dorian mode verbatim.

Also you really think that everybody is playing in exact 440 concert pitch. If thats the case you haven't ever played a gig with a musical instrument. see there are these things called the weather and the elements. humidity from the weather from the sweat on your fingers, heat changes etc all contribute greatly to changing the pitch and tuning of all instruments and it happens even as you play. So most instruments are almost never in perfect 440 pitch even after the first song they play at a concert.

Also 440 isn't always popular to musicians for various reasons. some people prefer to tune the instrument a little above 440 some like it a little flat. (most do) but that is due to the sound the strings say on a guitar make might sound warmer or rounder when tuned slightly down. Other instruments might actually respond and have better sonority and tamber when tuned slightly sharp. also what about all the frettless instruments out there where nobody is playing exactly in because fingers aren't that precise. You know instruments like cellos, violins, violas, double bass, a whole host of asian instruments, hell even the slide on a trombone aren't going to be played precisely withing a 3 hertz range, not ever. So hows the theory that 440 is evil tie into the things I mentioned above.

The point is that the 440 tuning was chosen almost arbitrarily it's also almost something you never hear in the real world either cause instruments aren't tuned that exactly and we really can't hear the difference. the brain really can't distinguish the differences between a couple of hertz. so almost nobody is really exposed to a true 440 middle c anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
btw please don't get me wrong I agree that harmonics are the key to how this universe works and how all the particles are formed and how energy manifests and interacts with each other . I think eventually all physics will be reduced to a very advanced form of wave theory. I just know that there is absolutely no conspiracy in the music industry to dominate the world using tuning pitches.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm totally committed to A 432 as the ideal tuning reference, but I still don't see how the sun's radius being a bit more then 432000 miles has anything to do with it.

432000 is ten octaves above A 421.875 Hz...what good is that?

If we really want a number in that sort of range, look to 442368, 432 raised ten octaves.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by nscopheacriaaclters]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
also it was an internation commity in 1939 that recommended not made law that standard a wass to be 440. the second meeting was aklso an international commity and that was in 1955 not 1953, they also recommended thatconcert pitch be 440, actually it was 439 but that was hard to get right so they bumped it up to 440.

Lots of countries don't use 440 pitch. like half of europe. most classical rchestras don't either especially baroque music, the boston pops. I could go on, but the point is that concert pitch of 440 is not universal. try telling that to asia. they don't adhere to concert pitch of 440 either. In fact theres is no law that says the a has to be 440. in fact in the 1800 the french passed a law saying that concert pitch was to be somewhere around 435.

Also any singer will tell you that the agreed pitch for the middle a is whatever they tell the ensemble backing them. if the singer doesn't like 440 because it strains their throat then the whole band drops to whatever tuning is comfortable for the singer. period. there is no conspiracy.

and lots of modern music is recorded flat of 440 so we aren't listening to 440 tuned instruments a lot of the time.

We should be more concerned about the growing problem of programs like auto tune which make almost every singer who uses it ( almost every pop singer) sound really fake and phoney. I can't listen to auto tune anymore. it's making a joke out of music, especially in the pop and hip hop world.

But playing too far out of 440 can be bad too. Ever hear how horrible mary j blige and alicia keys sing. sorry but any trained ear can tell you that they are way out of tune when they sing. especially alicias "no one" wouldn't want to hear the protools file for her vocals on that track. I would cringe. so there is something to be said about being in the proper pitch. it's not evil

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Historically, the metre was defined by the French Academy of Sciences as the length between two marks on a platinum-iridium bar, which was designed to represent 1⁄10,000,000 of the distance from the equator to the north pole through Paris.

The moon is used to square the circle around the earth.
Squaring the circle is a typical name as used by Masons.
www.geomancy.org...
www.harmonictheory.com...

The Dollar explains it all.
thestygianport.blogspot.com...

440 Hertz introduced the Metric system.

528 Hertz was introduced by Hermes (Mercury)
22 days = 528 hours (22 days = 1/4 of 88 days the orbit around the Sun)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Historically, the metre was defined by the French Academy of Sciences as the length between two marks on a platinum-iridium bar, which was designed to represent 1⁄10,000,000 of the distance from the equator to the north pole through Paris.

Though they were a wee bit off (the provisional metre was actually closer to the true value).

We have the nautical mile (formerly 6080 ft, now 1852 m) as well, but I really don't care for geodetically-derived units.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I have yet to meet a professional musician who does not use 440.
sometimes they tune up a semi tone or two and sometimes they tune down a semi or two..but its still 440
yes, temperature and pressure and sweat can change things....\
I would call that "out of tune" (tune it or die)...lol.

you are talking about really small pitch changes and when we(the musician)
notice it ...we fix it...tune it.....

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

432000 is ten octaves above A 421.875 Hz

how did you arrive at this result?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

432000 is ten octaves above A 421.875 Hz

how did you arrive at this result?

Just halve it ten times over...

432 000 / 2^10

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
MI6 = 528 Hertz (440 x 1,2)
Some people call it Miracle 6 (MI-6)
miracle6.bizland.com...

For me Mercury (Hermes) is Toxic. (Baphomet code)
This is the same code as the Greek god:
The godess Hestia:
digthesis.ballarat.edu.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join