It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This series is awesome.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

were lucky on that one because the electronics and the equations
to make the electronics work is good sound science..

what I mean is an amp or a pump or a fan or motor aready
follow the ciclitic rules of natual law.
the NWO new that they wouldn`t be able to attempt to shift all electronic devices to suit staying away from the 432.
any electrician or engineer would instantly see the design flaw and correct it....so they(NWO) simply shifted our beautiful music to suit there evil needs.... pure simple genious i must admit......ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

changing 44.1 to 43.2 may not be needed ..the 44.1 is part of the natual equation
and is more than able to facilitate the frequencies evenly.
but i must admit i am guessing a little bit on this one(more research needed)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

what I do to correct sound files is this:
first I need a point of reference...um an a-432 tuning meter would do.
i have a software that emulates guitar amps ..its called "LINE6 gearbox"
anyway it has a built in tuning meter that goes to 432(apparently tuners that go to 432 are very rare) hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.
ok so I tune my guitar then i import the song into an editor
and start dropping the pitch until it rings true with my guitar and my ears.

now if your not a musician you would need the right number
in percentages or what ever to recalibrate.
sorry I actually don`t know the numbers but I will try to find out as fast as I can
-Bobby

ps this ajustment is actually done by ever so slightly slowing down the file....
IT IS NOT A PITCH SHIFT(tried it and the sound comes out very poor).

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

when i first tried my guitar at 432 i must admit it sounded flat and out of tune but very quickly changed to realize the sonic quality.

just took a bit of time for my senses to adjust i guess.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's a very simple adjustment for a stringed instrument at just a 1/3 of a semitone reduction in tension but a little more complex for instruments with a fixed geometry like brass, woodwind and bells etc. An orchestra tunes to the oboe mainly because the opposite is less practical (tuning the oboe).

Just trying to imagine the cost of changing all those affected instruments

[edit on 23/12/2007 by Pilgrum]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
tuning down to 432...damn..everytime the sand formed a formation,
the tone REALLY resonated in my ears!!!!!!! that was VERY INTERESTING!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
It's a very simple adjustment for a stringed instrument at just a 1/3 of a semitone reduction in tension but a little more complex for instruments with a fixed geometry like brass, woodwind and bells etc. An orchestra tunes to the oboe mainly because the opposite is less practical (tuning the oboe).

Just trying to imagine the cost of changing all those affected instruments

[edit on 23/12/2007 by Pilgrum]

Revolution is never an easy quest

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Another thought - exactly how accurate could we expect the typical guitar tuning meter to be? IE is +/- 1/3 semitone a reasonable resolution considering they're mass produced and far from the realm of laboratory instruments (they have their limits of accuracy too). What I mean here is does an indication of A - 440Hz sine wave simply mean the signal is closer to A than it is to a semitone up or down - this would give a spread of +/- 12Hz around a true A - 440Hz which encompasses the suggested 432Hz target.

What I said earlier about the 1/12th root of 2 is significant because that determines the frequency of all semitones in the audible scale in relation to the note used for initial tuning. IE how often is the actual note 'A' 440Hz actually played in any piece of music and if the key used does not include a natural A then it may not be played at all in a given composition.

Just rambling - happy holidays to all

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

sorry sir I do not agree at all..as a matter of fact tuners are much more accurate than you are thinking that they are..strobe tuners are deadly accurate and so are todays digital tuners...deadly accurate.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

it doesn`t matter what key you play in or what notes you hit.
if your resonant frequency is 440 then every note is in resonance with 440

or what ever resonant frequency you choose.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a real quick review:

A-432 , the ONLY resonant frequency that can natualy create what is

known as the "Pythagoran Musical Spiral" , or also know in Math

as the formula " Phi " and also refered to as "The Golden Mean" and

also known as the "Fibonnaci Sequence"... 1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89...ect.

it also explains the growth/expansion rate of the universe

this is also related to what "Plato" refered to as "The Theory of EVERYTHING".

Hidden in the codes of the a-432 tones you can find the building sequences of life.

A Galaxy spinning follows the Pythagoran sequence, plant life follows these

sequences...our body dimensions follow these sequences......

You might ask "What does this have to do with Music?"..

I`m really not quite sure yet... But Ive read quotes from famous Quantum

Physicists that Imply that Music/Sound is the Single Most Imortant thing

in our excistence...

I feel that playing music in a-432 instead of a-440 would assist in a harmonic

and natual rate of evolution rather than being subject to a-440 which is more than mathematically proven to cause distortion and unbalance.....

why would we want to tune to a-440 if its not good for us or for evolution????..

so .first we had the "Davinci code"

Now we have " The Plato Code"

Now it would seem we have found the next pieces of the puzzles of hidden knowledge.

and the codes are hidden in MUSIC........too cool..........

but the only way to read or access the code is to shift from a-440 to a-432 then the formulas and the numbers stand right out....

goldennumber.net...

-Music is Magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
if your resonant frequency is 440 then every note is in resonance with 440
or what ever resonant frequency you choose.

I'll agree - they all stayed related by the 12th root of 2

In relation to digital tuners, digital does not equate to accuracy unfortunately although it gives that illusion due the number of digits displayed. I've designed, built, repaired digital equipment and its weakness lies in several areas which introduce a spread or tolerance in the output. Consider how such a tuner or frequency meter operates IE it needs to sample the input which for a guitar is a sine wave and using a schmitt trigger stage turn that into a square wave suitable for the following stage. The leading (or trailing) edges can then be counted by a stage which uses a 'stable' reference window to determine the number of cycles per second. The reference window itself isn't necessarily 1 second in length and could be much shorter with the count being appropriately multiplied prior to display so any error there would be multiplied also. The accuracy of that sampling period is the biggest factor in overall accuracy and components, no matter how highly specified, have tolerances and even drift due to temperature variation.

Basicly any kind of analog-digital conversion has accuracy limits and 'nailing' the 432Hz target would not be as simple as you might think regardless of how many digits are displayed.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maya432,

Very intresting tale you relate here. Resonance...yes....very intresting.

It is said in certain occult lore that sound and pitch have a natural ability to resonate and cause certain tasks to be done or accomplished.

I have heard tales of "The Voice".

Curious about something..since I dont know much about music.

Do certain frequencys also denote colours???

The pattern of which I know in occult lore and practice is that there are certain secrets that they do not want the outsiders to know. They are only for certain initiates and only for initiates of certain knowlege..not new initiates. Not for the Profane or those deemed not worthy to know this secret/secrets.

For example...the Egyptians had a cubit that they used to measure...but there was also a Royal Cubit..not known by the ordinary folk and kept secret only within royalty. YOu see ..it was a dual knowlege system. Similar to Gobbels. I think this still goes on today. This dual knowlege system.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

ok ..i think I see what you mean.... but how much error is there?
if your talkin about very small numbers (not audible differences) then I think it would not matter if we are talkin about our human range of hearing
(But I could be wrong too)
but if you wanted to use the equations for more precise

experiments or sciences then I would think that yes ...much more accurate measurments would be required.
kinda like the difference between recording a nice 432 song to designing
a zero point energy device....lol

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

yes frequencies do denote color(after all colors just are different speed
cycles of a wave/particle(actually its the wave itself that creates the particle)

yes is is very interesting that accolt lore and ancient knowledge
seem to use a science that we are just now becoming aware of..
very cool.............

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Pilgrum

ok ..i think I see what you mean.... but how much error is there?
if your talkin about very small numbers (not audible differences) then I think it would not matter if we are talkin about our human range of hearing
(But I could be wrong too)
but if you wanted to use the equations for more precise

experiments or sciences then I would think that yes ...much more accurate measurments would be required.
kinda like the difference between recording a nice 432 song to designing
a zero point energy device....lol

If theres a prize for the worst spelling then I have a great chance at winning

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by orangetom1999

yes frequencies do denote color(after all colors just are different speed
cycles of a wave/particle(actually its the wave itself that creates the particle)

yes is is very interesting that accolt lore and ancient knowledge
seem to use a science that we are just now becoming aware of..
very cool.............

in order to aquire something out of nothing....One must first aquire nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I kinda get what your saying. I am not a musician, but had an affair or two with a couple guitars so I know how to tune them. I guess what I am saying is it would be nice to see the end result of having a know song tuned down. I think I might try that if I get a good source file. I recently reopened my audacity file and made a tone for 440 and 432 and overlapped them to hear the harmonics between them. They probably don't sell a meter or fork to produce the 432 tone, but I may be wrong.

If I knew exactly what percentage to slow down a song, it would be possible using the software to compare an original song at 440Hz to one toned down a little less. I may even do a podcast to compare them if I feel like it, I don't know yet.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well hearing about this pitch alternative for some time, I decided to do some recording on a portable studio. A tuner onboard sets to A432 pitch. Tuning Guitar and Bass, I went for a metronome click track and tried "Mr. Tambourine Man," for starters. Adding the bass track later, I realized the sound was different, somehow more harmonic.

Strangely while I was doing it, I did not think I played very well, however upon listening objectively later it seems as it is stated here that there is some presence and ambiance that is just more musical. It feels better, and the distortion is not there as in the A440 version. It is easier to sing.

I will continue the experiment. Thanks for the suggestion. Besides it may sell well in Italy. Next step convert some other songs, or CDs with Cool Edit Pro under "effects," without compromising the recorded time. I may be interesting to hear a difference. It is probably much better to record in the proper pitch however.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
here
my cd is all at 432
you can see what the differences are .
in the song "War in Pieces" the very last guitar solo of the song is played in 440( not the whammy bar at the end but the really fast solo before it)
while the band is in 432...man can you ever hear and feel the tension
during that solo section........
www.myspace.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join