It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

well...every dog and is brother uses a tunning meter and everyone
uses 440(i dont meant the kid in his bedroom who may very well tune to 432 natually.)

A gentleman told me that he would always tune to 440 then flaten a bit because it
"Just Felt Right to Him" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
and when he read my info and realized he was at 432 it totally amazed
the both of us.
oh ....and you know when you hear a really good singer live in concert and he seems to be a bit flat..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It is because he is usung his natual artistic abilities and it is coming up a bit flat with the music. double hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..see what I mean?
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread - I have given a lot of thought to sound and frequency - I have been a musician and novice sound engineer for over 20 years. There is no doubt that sound can either be healing or harmful.

I became interested in all of this because ever since music went from magnetic tape and vinyl presses to digital I began to realize that I wasn't getting that goose bumpy feeling that I used to get when listening to music. I began to wonder if something was being lost in the translation and I began to understand that this is indeed the case. Although some aspects of Digital recording are improved like having less static and noise(quieter recordings) we haVE narrowed the band of frequencies that we now hear from digital. It is argued that that these frequencies are undetectable by the Human ear but I argue back that these vibrations are still be detectable to the human body at some level - maybe even the spiritual level. We are definitely loosing something with digital music I am sorry to say.

I don't know if this is related to your original point (i do know digital music is often sampled at 44.1 khz -don't know if that's related to your 440 hz)but that's what it made me think of.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sweet

44.1 mirror = 144 ( 144 and 72 beats per second are also part of these equations)
I try to use these tempos for all my recordings.

as far as the digital thing...your looking at it the wrong way.
digital is cool....no problem there but if you feed it inacurate numbers
(like a-440 tuning) then well you know how good digital is at making awful distortion)
if you feed the digital signal perfect math ie. a-432 then it has NO PROBLEM delivering sonic perfection.

perfect harmonic balance is once again acheived

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If your theory is correct it might explain why we as music listeners enjoy so much the sound of "bending" notes and strings because this allows us to actually hear the notes resonate at 432 versus 440 hmm

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

um ya ...but not exactly...
if your band is pumping along at a-440 and the guitar is bending notes all over the place he is only bending around the 440(to accompany it and to add to it) see what I mean?
If the bands in 432 then yum yum ...bend away...make it talk....oh god
I love to play guitar...sorry i was regressing there a bit...lol

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
interesting concept, thanks for posting!

+star, +flag.

I hope to learn more about this.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Awesome thread, thanks for all the material to look at.

Frequency is everything. The frequencies that are set 'by the book' are almost ALL detrimental to us. From electric power cables to our music, it's all been interfered with!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
um...hope I don`t sound to anal about this but doesn`t this thread really
deserve to be put in some category that merits a little more than to be thrown in skunkworks.....this is serious science here........

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well hey no arguments here - i love to experiment - If 432 was good enough for mozart then hell its good enough for me - What is the best and easiest way to tune my instruments to this 432 frequency? I'll start doing it right away!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
reply to post by CyberTruth

um ya ...but not exactly...
if your band is pumping along at a-440 and the guitar is bending notes all over the place he is only bending around the 440(to accompany it and to add to it) see what I mean?
If the bands in 432 then yum yum ...bend away...make it talk....oh god
I love to play guitar...sorry i was regressing there a bit...lol

How would I manage to change my guitar amps output to 432 hz though?
Unfortunately, from what I can gather, all electronic instruments in music are operating in the 'text-book' frequencies or are simply building from that model. Even when I record music, the software is recording it to digital signals via 44100 hertz etc. I am thinking about changing that somehow to record my music at 43200 hertz

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Basiically 432 is in tune with the natural pattern that all life adheres too.

If you could hear a plant grow, or a human embryo, and measure its pitch it would be at 432HZ.

But the Goebbels fan club knew that keeping things at 440hz then all people would be subjected to "interference patterns". And you get a world full of attention deficit disorder.

Thats the jist of it.
The really radical stuff is at the Mark Rodin site.
Math that will change the world.

Althought it honestly doesn't look as "new" as Rodin claims, I swear I saw all that stuff on my computer in the 80's..the math that is, playing with BASIC and plotting spirals and stuff. And I'm fairly sure I saw it in occult texts as well.

John Dee was a Mathematician, his Enochian system of magic, looks a lot like Rodin's tables for his different type of Torus. Could be there's something too it. There must be, since Dee influenced Bacon, and Bacon influenced the Masons.

432= cosmic harmonic balance
everything else is just cosmic static/chaos

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Well hey no arguments here - i love to experiment - If 432 was good enough for mozart then hell its good enough for me - What is the best and easiest way to tune my instruments to this 432 frequency? I'll start doing it right away!!

Cool Fact: the original Stradivarios violin is said to be the most acurate handmade instrument ever made..tuned to 432 of course

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
think of a sound wave emitting from the center of a circle outward in all direction at once..now if that center is off by ANY NUMBER then you have NOT achieved harmonic balance.
the basic premise of the science is very easy to grasp (as it should be)

-Music is Magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Legalizer
thanx for the cool input..
you know I have the feeling that once this unravels we will have found
the holy grail of pandoras boxes

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Gunter
Bobby, good thread.

I played the YouTube link. At the time my computer was linked up to the stereo.

Halfway through, my cat went a bit weird. Well, she went all cutey-pie and cuddly.

After all those years training her to be a man-eating guard cat, she succumbs to 432

Mr Gunter
that youtube video was the SOUL reason for my research into 432.
when I saw it .........I had to know what I was seeing.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
this 432 research is also what drove me to record my first ever all original
music cd "Project 432"
I thought mabey I could bring this message to the world and what a better way to do it but record a cool album.

now everyone can do the same and if there
becomes enough of us doing it then we will possibly create
a phazed array system through natual wave probagation.
(oh that was a mouthful there...lol).
kinda like our own frequency fence....but I`m getting way ahead of us and myself for now........sorry

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Look up Kate Bush, Experiment IV, video and lyrics.
When you first mentioned Goebbels and 440, this is what came to my mind.

Now, America has achieved the weapon they are discussing in the song
and use it in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
A gentleman told me that he would always tune to 440 then flaten a bit because it
"Just Felt Right to Him" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
and when he read my info and realized he was at 432 it totally amazed
the both of us.
oh ....and you know when you hear a really good singer live in concert and he seems to be a bit flat..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It is because he is usung his natual artistic abilities and it is coming up a bit flat with the music. double hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..see what I mean?

I've made aquaintance with so many musicians who feel the same way. Pop music is incredibly invasive to all the standing blues guitarists or musicians of other genres because they have inner-hearing and can feel the harmonics. My dad taught me to tune a guitar not just on sound but by placing your ear against the body and allowing the vibration to ring through your head, if it feels right, it's right. If you feel the harmonics getting wobbly or the frequency feels 'off' - it's off. The mind and the inner ear mechanisms are impeccably easy to train - so it's no wonder that alot of the crap modern music is training peoples inner-ear on the wrong frequencies. It's garbage for the mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Look up Kate Bush, Experiment IV, video and lyrics.
When you first mentioned Goebbels and 440, this is what came to my mind.

Now, America has achieved the weapon they are discussing in the song
and use it in Iraq.

If we don`t realize who we are and the war that we are in then it all over

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join