It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Besides the link on the Godnumbers on site greatdreams, there isn another one on 432.
www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I already described before that in the 7 liberal arts, 432 music is related to the sun.
432 is related to the sun. Gematria: "Cosmic Key"
234 is in gematria "Pyramid of Giza"
Together they give 666.
In the Bible you find in Revelation 13:18 the reference to 666 and 13 * 18 = 234.
666 = 6 * 111

The 369 numbers are related to the moon.
369 = 3 * 123

See:
en.wikipedia.org...

This is related to Jewish Kaballah and the Pythagoras triangle.

Having 432 music is related to the sun.
You can make other harmonics by introducing frequencies mirrored by the moon or other planets

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Yes and the Hebrew alphabet that it is written in is also
coded to show the life sequence as well as many others probably too.

www.meru.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
432 pitch was already known in the time of Pythagoras and maybe before that time. Deviations from 432 were also present in that time.
So we are mssing this news already from the time of Pythagoras or maybe earlier from the first page.

Something that puzzles me here considering the technology available in the days of ancient greece and pioneers like Pythagoras, Plato etc is perhaps they did utilise a 432Hz 'A' but how could they know it was 432Hz. For that matter how can we know they used it (no recording media in those days). I'm not even sure they used a 12 semitone scale for that matter.

Trying not to be too overly skeptical but there does appear to be a lot leaps of faith taking place with skimpy (if any) evidence by certain authors.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

432 pitch was already known in the time of Pythagoras and maybe before that time. Deviations from 432 were also present in that time.
So we are mssing this news already from the time of Pythagoras or maybe earlier from the first page.

Something that puzzles me here considering the technology available in the days of ancient greece and pioneers like Pythagoras, Plato etc is perhaps they did utilise a 432Hz 'A' but how could they know it was 432Hz. For that matter how can we know they used it (no recording media in those days). I'm not even sure they used a 12 semitone scale for that matter.

Trying not to be too overly skeptical but there does appear to be a lot leaps of faith taking place with skimpy (if any) evidence by certain authors.

cool question Pilgrum
Well its quite apparent that they(pythagora,socrates,plato)were very well
gifted in the science and music side of this stuff.
and i think the pythagoras and then Socrates pretty much spelled it out in science and music ,but plato was the one who had the most hand in our music scales and rules today....

He(Plato) tainted the science...he locked it in.... ie..the musical "cycle of fifths" which he created. it was a brilliant way to hide the real formulas
and still come off as a musical genious for giving us the appearance
of a good working theory that explains the musical scales.

plato was from a rich aristocratic family.
his teacher Socrates was from a modest artists family..he was a cool dude
his dad was a sculpter.
which one would you trust?

if i`m going to get more technical with the plato music theory and how it differs to the real truth then I`m going to have to take some time to look at some numbers again and read over some stuff again.

thanx for the question..... I know this does not completely answer your question yet but I`ll try to resolve it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432
The reason I ask is that the chromatic scale itself doesn't appear to go that far back in time but I'm open to new ideas on it. There was no real need for orchestral tuning until there were actually orchestras

From here on the subject of the circle of fifths:

In music theory, the circle of fifths (or cycle of fifths) is an imaginary geometrical space that depicts relationships among the 12 equal-tempered pitch classes comprising the familiar chromatic scale. The circle of fifths was first described by Johann David Heinichen, in his 1728 treatise Der Generalbass in der Composition.

You'd have to agree that the circle is an essential tool for developing chord progression but the German connection does keep popping up all the time.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You'd have to agree that the circle is an essential tool for developing chord progression

Bobby:
yes i do,but
first off I have a bad time dealing with the term" equally tempered "
I may be still confused ...or .....the term is an oxi-moron.

If the 12 notes are equal(eqi-patritioned) then they cant be tempered
because to be tempered implies that the 12 notes ARE NOT equally partitioned.
which I belive the latter to be true.

Its like the amature piano tuner with an electronic tuner.
its a nightmare waiting to happen.its most noticable on a piano(or mabey a harp) because of a) it has so many open strings to vibrate and
b) at may cover 88 keys...thats quite a few octaves.
tune it to the tuner and it will literaly be " TOO TUNED"
vibrations will be out of control.

ok...now the cycle...heck I should really re-read(and get some sleep) before I answer this.
I don`t want to make stupid mistakes.

the cycle starts at the root c, and using the do,re,mi,fa,so,la,ti,do
scale structure(the key of c). then every time you shift the cycle(by thirds)(i think) and play the same scale
it comes out as one of the 7 Modes, phyrigian, Mixolydian,Aeolian, Dorian,
Locrian, Ionian and Lydian.
now this is cooland works perfectly ....no problem there.

what is wrong is the way that it is mathematically represented.
as well as the lack of information that it actually pertains to.
That and mixed with the lack of a proper resonant frequency(432)
...ie...point of reference....
the sheer beauty of the vortex science is that it is ALL based on and follows the laws of nature.

the cycle of fifths.......
Its like everythig else in this crazy world.........Its a lie ...
its a half truth and a lie with the real truth hidden inside it...hidden in plain view....

I kinda envy the ones smart enough to cause/control this.........
well it can`t control me....

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I must agree there - perfection actually comes with a little imperfection

Just enough to create those 'beat' frequencies that come from being ever so slightly imperfect

The human ear is an amazing thing

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
fascinating thread maya432, bravo!

So I just did a small experiment and took my current favorite piece of music--a piece of aural/melodic house with lots of rolling bass and a simple guitar riff that literally made me cry first time I heard it, it is so poignant--and ran it through the Audacity editor, changing pitch from 2205 to 2160, and am listening to the result with iTunes.

First thing I notice, as I know this piece like the back of my hand, is the depth of the bass--a deeper, more enveloping richness, which in part may be caused by the shift muddying the waters a bit, but it is definitely more pleasant to the ear. I can't say it is truly 432, because you don't know what the original musicians were up to, but I do like the sound.

Also, I note that iTunes' default sample rate is 44100 khz so this may be the cause of the richness/muddiness, since you're asking iTunes to reproduce 432 at 441.

I'd love to know if anyone knows of a tweak for iTunes to reset the sample rate to 432, bypassing all the back and forth--now that would be interesting to hear!

Again, great thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Again a great post above.
All those Greek Mode names can also be found in Freemasonary.
The mode names are:
Lydian, Ionian, Mixolydian, Dorian, Aeolian, Phrygian, and Locrian
Each tend name set to a different "mood".
And then we see the reference to the Magic Flute of Mozart.
movablejewel.blogspot.com...
Mozart was a mason but made some mistakes.
Mozart was born in Salzburg (again a link to Germany) but spent a lot of time in Prague. I was one year ago in Prague and have seen the building where Mozart stayed. In Prague there are also a lot of secrets.

On the following link the following mode names are listed.
groups.google.com...
Select the first file with name:
14 - 7 cycles of major scale.gif

It seems there is a strong Greek relation and then the move to the Germany area. (Prague is close to Germany)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
www.mailarchive.ca...

And above link shows that the Greek had mapped the 7 modes on the planets.
DIATONIC SIDEREAL MODE-NOMENCLATURE
(same mode, common ascending, ancient descending)
Tonic Common Ancient Planet Heaven
*C Ionian Lydian Pluto Tenth
*B Locrian Mixolydian Neptune Ninth
*A Aeolian Hypodorian Uranus Eighth
G Mixolydian Hypophrygian Saturn Seventh
F Lydian Hypolydian Jupiter Sixth
E Phrygian Dorian Mars Fifth
D Dorian Phrygian Sun Fourth
C Ionian Lydian Venus Third
B Locrian Mixolydian Mercury Second
A Aeolian Hypodorian Moon First

432 pitch is mapped on the Sun
But all other type of planets are used.

My conclusion now is that in the Greek period not only pitch mode 432 (based on sun) was used, but also 6 other modes.

How can we correlate that to the NWO ?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i figgur we have probably already covered what i am about to say, but i just had to skip the past ten pages. i couldnt take the insane bickering.

i really wanted to applaud when finally, on page 5, CoffinFeeder started asking THEE important question (and then got rammed by the OP). the question as far as i know still stands:

the natural harmonics of a vibrating string are not evenly spaced. however, pianos and fretted instruments use an evenly spaced tuning structure.

if you tuned a piano to the key of A, perfectly, it would not play in tune in ANY other key. the evenly spaced tunings are a compromise in order not to have to re-tune the piano for each musical piece, or similarly, to have 12 pianos on hand each tuned to its own key.

a very necessary compromise if you ask me.

but then you are left with the stark fact that an even-tempered (compromised) piano is chock-full of un-natural resonances (to which our modern ears are quite accustomed).

i was initially intrigued by the 432 concept....but now it seems to me to apply only to non-fretted instruments. otherwise, the only thing you are accomplishing by moving from 440 to 432 is making the whole evenly-spaced tuning of the instrument slightly flat

...dkp

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i wanted to add something that occurred to me while typing the last post...

...it would be possible to tune the instrument itself to the frequency of 432Hz.

such a thing would require the shaping and molding of the resonant surfaces of the instrument such that the natural resonances equals 432Hz.

this is based on the simple idea that ALL physical forms have a natural resonance. for example, it is theoretically possible to strike a car in such a way as to cause it to vibrate at its natural resonance....and likely cause the windows to shatter!

but i would wholeheartedly claim that the natural resonance of a car is NOT 432Hz....

...but perhaps the beloved stratavarius is.

in any case the whole argument, from a practical aspect, seems mute.

...dkp

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I looked at your myspace, it was interesting, and it made me want to run past you (mocking neither you nor him) the title of one of the musician Lamonte Young's pieces " The Base 9:7:4 Symmetry In Prime Time When Centered above and below the Lowest Term Primes in the Range 288 to 224 With The Addition of 279 and 261 in which The Half of The Symmetric Division Mapped above and Including 288 consists of The Powers of 2 Multiplied by The Primes within The Ranges of 144 to 128, 72 to 64 and 36 to 32 Which Are Symmetrical to Those Primes in Lowest Terms in The Half of The Symmetric Division Mapped below and Including 224 within The Ranges 126 to 112, 63 to 56 and 31.5 to 28 with The Addition of 119 "...I wondered what you make of Lamonte's bit above, and does it have any obvious relation to your Pythagorean points about 432 hertz?
Feel free not to comment, I'm just being intellectually lazy, I should sit down for six hours and try to figure it out for myself ( project # 10235 on the to-do list, and counting...). In particular, I wonder why he has that one non-integer 31.5, that'd be the first thing I'd try to figure out, I think...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

the natural harmonics of a vibrating string are not evenly spaced. however, pianos and fretted instruments use an evenly spaced tuning structure.

Hello tgidkp

This does not make sense to me because if the 12 notes are not equal
then that does not sound evenly spaced to me..

I don`t mean the structure...I mean the ....the results of the structure ....the resulting wave structure that is actually played/heard in order to make it harmonicaly balanced.
Tuning a piano with a meter will cause harmonic im-balance
although it seems mathematicaly perfect on the tuning meter.
(wow someone should invent a pythagorian spiral tuning meter....cool)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

WOW.........
OMG I wish i understood even 5% of that....um...
I`m pretty much a conceptual artist...
the math is much too intense for me to get very deep
for myself.
I`m mostly about trying to show people of the hidden knowledge and science.
and in the mean time I will teach myself what I can and no more I guess.

If you can make any sense of some of the numbers then please
I welcome your inout very very much..

but if you could attepmt to put it into slightly...lol easier terms that would be cool too.
thanx again
-Bobby

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
440 number seems to be related in gematria to Enslaving.
That is exactly the goal of the New World Order (NWO)
Some examples:

After 44 years slavary of Jacob, he had a grand total of 440 animals.
www.hooper-home.net...

The Israelites were kept in slavary (bondage) in Egypt for 400 years.
After this period, they spent 40 years in the dessert (period of testing)
This gives again a total of 400 + 40 = 440 years.
findarticles.com...

Other gematria for 440: employer, florin

See also the following links on 440.
www.crystalinks.com...
www.greatdreams.com...
To arrive at the number 31680, I needed to assign the number 440 to the ratchet (Mercury)
spiral glyph on the southeast corner of the crop formation (8 x 9 = 72 x 440 = 31680).
440 yards is a quarter of a mile.

Conclusion:
440 pitch is indeed enslavement music from NWO.
440 pitch is related to Mercury .
432 pitch is related to Sun.

I prefer the music of freedom, instead of enslavement music.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
440 pitch seems to be the best pitch for playing heavy metal (Mercury) music
en.wikipedia.org...

See also the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert (group Queen)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

To arrive at the number 31680, I needed to assign the number 440 to the ratchet (Mercury)
spiral glyph on the southeast corner of the crop formation (8 x 9 = 72 x 440 = 31680).

Conclusion:

Wow,

Lets make this into a movie, but instead of 440 lets use the number 23.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Conclusion:

Wow,

Lets make this into a movie, but instead of 440 lets use the number 23.

What is the secret of 23 ?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join