It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you guys really want to get into Area 51...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
nothin wrong with a little preemptive planning

still, its unlikely, but theres no reason that 500+ peeps walkin out there wudnt do something. after all, dont forget that old saying - never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelForbin
Here's how you gotta do it... firstly you need a couple hundred people to gather around that area and check into hotels and whatnot under some kind of cover. Then on a given date and time you would need to detonate an EMP device near area 51 to knock out all electronics. After that it would be nice to shell the base with some sort of knockout gas. Then all the people you gathered together would storm the base by force. You would need camaras which were uplinked to the net so that when the military arrived after like 20 minutes to kill everybody and nuke everything, whatever evidence you found would have already been published to the public domain. well what do you guys think? I sure as hell wouldn't take part in this, but if some of you guys wanted to i'd definatly like to see what you found.

Honestly, I think your clueless about basic military technology. An EMP device would not effect operations at the base. You need to remember the base was design and built during the cold war when there was a nuclear theat. Everything eletronic at that base is hardened against EMP in an effort to ensure it's underground facilities could survive a nuclear strike.

Tim

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
great now they know were coming...gotta move fast. Quick I'll pay 2 grand for a bus to pick us all up and take us there. The people who dont pay me back can go in front of me to take hits when the shooting starts, but when they go to reload thats when we'll over run em. Good ol Russian technique!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
how bout having a camera taped to a RC car and have it drive in. You could have the video sent back as a signal like the news fellas do it. Or just try running a long fiber optic camera into the base heh.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by ColonelForbin
Here's how you gotta do it... firstly you need a couple hundred people to gather around that area and check into hotels and whatnot under some kind of cover. Then on a given date and time you would need to detonate an EMP device near area 51 to knock out all electronics. After that it would be nice to shell the base with some sort of knockout gas. Then all the people you gathered together would storm the base by force. You would need camaras which were uplinked to the net so that when the military arrived after like 20 minutes to kill everybody and nuke everything, whatever evidence you found would have already been published to the public domain. well what do you guys think? I sure as hell wouldn't take part in this, but if some of you guys wanted to i'd definatly like to see what you found.

So after we get this EMP device and knock-out gas artilelry, somehow sneak into range, somehow manage to not destroy our own cameras with the EMP, assume Area 51's electonrics are not EMP-shielded, and run across the desert (because we EMPed our cars) and then somehow avoid the large number of troops that would be called in...it'll be awesome

....It's an Air Force base. I highly doub tthey have large numbers of troops waiting around for a moment like this one. If anybody comes after you....it'll be the MP or them guys that drive the white jeeps (possibly MP).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join