It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda: We're open to questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As an Egyptian, how do you feel about the 80s girl-band, "The Bangles"?

Do you ever get cold in that cave on bleak Afghan winter nights, and wish you had someone to cuddle up with? Are you cuddling up with anyone?

I heard a teacher in Sudan got in trouble for naming a bear, Mohammud. When is it appropriate to name something about the Prophet?

Who are you wearing?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There's absolutely nothing I want to ask this "rectal opening"! Ok, well I'd ask him one thing...Since you're promised martyrdom and virgins...why don't you run right out and blow yourself up?

That would save us a bunch of money and time...Oh, and let me know how the virgins work our for ya.

Stick your head out of your hole for a second....I'm sure some brave special ops troop has a bullet with your name on it.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I would ask him if he liked the drawing I sent him.... It's of Muhammed and Jesus holding hands and buying each other teddy bears.

Now that's funny!!!!!!! I don't care who you are...that's funny right there!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Question not to AQ but to ATS: Where exactly does one pose these questions?

From the news link:

The advertisement, issued by the group's media arm Al-Sahab on an Islamic militant Web site, invites "individuals, agencies and all media" to submit written questions for al-Zawahiri by sending them to the Web forums where Al-Sahab traditionally posts its messages.

[...]

The authenticity of the invitation, first posted Sunday, could not be independently confirmed. But it was posted with the logo of Al-Sahab and the style of graphics and calligraphy it traditionally uses, along with a photo of al-Zawahiri. The advertisement appeared on several Web sites that Al-Sahab officially uses for issuing messages.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Vague...

What is the purpose of this news release, I'm wondering...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Questions should probably be posted to the forum that released the video first.
www.ek-ls.org...

The purpose is probably an attempt to prove he is alive. Those who watch closely have noticed he disappeared almost 6 months ago, and both OBL and his videos since then have been faked.

[edit on 12/21/07 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
hey, keep up the good work, would have been more dramatic if they hit at the same time though.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i find this wierd. if al qaeda is as sophisticated as its supposed to be then they wouldnt put themselves at risk of exposure like this. i mean there the enemy but there not stupid .

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh yeah. I have a couple of questions allright.

1) Can I get a big sheet of the material that you guys make passports out of? Forget about oil and stuff, you should go into the passport material business! Yep, exploding planes, and collapsing 100 story buildings cant even damage that passport material. You guys would take over the roofing and siding business!

2) Are suicide bomber jackets comfortable? Are they one size fits all, or custom tailored?

3) Who do you think would win an arm wrestling match between Osama, and George W?

4) Do you get cable TV inside caves?

5) Did you ever throw a snowball at a car?

6) What do you want to be for Halloween?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

well depends how we see it. You are the enemy too. So it's pretty much an perspetive kind of thing.

now other matters :

i would ask. Why are you using violence to reach your goals, why not use other sofisticated methods to exposure the enemy with use of media and other?
Lure them and then uncover their acts. That saves life's plus you reach your goal, don't you thin it will be more easy and far more effective??
And why not make a forum where the rest of the world could post, i can't read arab or alike nor do i know how to post on that site could you make one for us??

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Lol, i liked your questions.
I would really like to post them on the real site and they answered. Would be really funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
how about.. did you guys plan 9/11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join