It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda: We're open to questions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

This is the ATS, not the Al Qaeda forum. Not to mention the U.S. is trying to prevent people from access to Al Qaeda websites. Shut them down, and they raise new sites.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I would ask him if he liked the drawing I sent him.... It's of Muhammed and Jesus holding hands and buying each other teddy bears.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

that's a good one. i only wish it were true. Boy,I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that encampment.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Mr. al-Zawahiri,

Do you really think there is any question that can be asked that we don't already know exactly how you are going to respond?

I wouldn't bother to ask any questions. That would be a statement in it's self.

Well except the question about his Lat and Long.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ask him what he thought of having Chalabi, Ahmad Former Deputy Prime Minister iraq wanted by the us as a war crimnal joining the builderberg group in 2006 . if im not mistaken the took a few shots at him to

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"If Allah is Great, and Allah is Almighty, then aren't all things Allah? So aren't all your acts of aggression acts against Allah?"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Boxers, or briefs?

People are trying to give the Bush administration credit for your hard work on 9/11. Response?

How're the Bahamas working out for you?

Does Prince Bandar grope your leader, too?

How is it we can mail our questions to you, but five trillion dollars can't be spent to find the address? Can we have a case of your patented CIA-B-Gon?

What are this week's lotto numbers?

Did you guys really give a damn about that Danish cartoon, or was that just our news agencies sensationalizing?

Care for some bacon? Oh come on, it's good, and you cvan even declare it halal. it's turkey. I swear. Honest. GOod stuff!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just have 2 questions if you care to answer
it would be appreciated.

1) Is Usama Bin Laden still alive ??

2) Was Al-Queda the only operatives involved on 9/11?
If not, then who else or what agencies were involved?
Any personal names would be good also.

And thank you for your responses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The press statement asked for questions to be posted on the
website he frequents. But I don't know this website nor do I
speak Arabic so I probably couldn't log-in in English even if
I could find it. So would someone please pass along these
2 questions for me and tell me where I could read the answers
to them. Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
I just have 2 questions if you care to answer
it would be appreciated.

1) Is Usama Bin Laden still alive ??

2) Was Al-Queda the only operatives involved on 9/11?
If not, then who else or what agencies were involved?
Any personal names would be good also.

And thank you for your responses

Two very worthy questions, thank you. I second the asking of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"How was your day?"

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Any chance that you could accomplish your objectives without violence?"

"Do you really hate me enough to want to kill me?"

"If yes to the above question, could I make it up to you with a teddy bear named Jesus?"

"Seeing as I'll be in the US Air Force relatively soon, is there any chance I could talk you into wearing a name tag large enough to spot from orbit?"

"What's' your sign?"

"Would you mind holding this grenade for me while I hold on to the pin way over here?"

"Would you be interested in playing Russian roulette with a semiautomatic if I let you go first?"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
1. Is Al-Q really the organization everyone is making you? Or are you really freedom fighters against the NWO?

2. 9/11: Who do we blame, you or the US Government?

3. Is OBL alive? If so, was he involved in anyway whatsoever with 9/11?

4. OF what connections did/does OBL have with the Bush family and the CIA?

5. Will AQ ever create a political party to settle things out diplomatically? Or does killing innocent people satisfy you more to the extent that it will never solve anything other than causing chaos?

6. Whats your beef with the world, in Laymens terms please, this Holy War your buddy OBL started is sometimes very confusing.

All i got for now, lol. But i am serious with the Q's.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to ask them anything, I just want to find out where they are and kill them.

It's funny how insignificant George Bush has made them, so much that they are begging for media attention!

Oh please interview me...We are open to any questions...Please make us feel significant again...Pay attention to us! Oh and BTW...Please don't tell Bush where we are"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the biggest question) that has played on my mind is why has there never been a single terrorist attack on the USA since 9/11 (thank god/allah/whatever). I mean, there's not even been one single attempt to even indicate an alqaeda presence in the US.

Did they only have a handful of operatives in the US and they were spent on the 9/11 attacks? Are the US intelligence agencies actually being intelligent and preventing these attacks and were not hearing about it to prevent panic? Was Al Qaeda even responsible for 9/11?

Surely if alqaeda were so hell bent on destroying the American way of life they would be doing as much as possible to strike at the heart of America. I find it hard to believe that an organisation that is supposed to be that dangerous and hateful yet sophisticated enough to fly jets into the twin towers and the pentagon, would not strike in the way that they know is most effective against America instead of mosquito biting the US war machine in the middle East.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I wouldn't want to ask them anything, I just want to find out where they are and kill them.

Like I said, I have no questions for them. I have an .06 bullet with each of their names attached to it though.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I thought this was the makings for some Town Hall Saturday Night Live skit.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
I mean, there's not even been one single attempt to even indicate an alqaeda presence in the US.

This is not true ....
There were 6 code orange "high risk" terror alerts
from 9/11 up til Bush's re-election in 2004.

Source: Code Orange Alerts

That's not even counting after 2004

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

6 code orange? I think it was code reds. There's an orange Mountain Dew called LiveWire, and a red one called Code Red. I can see how you could get those two confused....

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I would ask al zawahiri how on earth someone who used to be a child doctor can justify killing so many innocent children?

Then I would ask why he claims to be islamic,while living a life of violence and murder.

Isn't that in opposition to your religion?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
-Do you, and your buddies often laugh and chuckle about how almost everybody still believes you actually were responsible for 911?

And jeah, the CIA can't find em, but the public can ask questions, if they like.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
Surely if alqaeda were so hell bent on destroying the American way of life they would be doing as much as possible to strike at the heart of America.

I find it hard to believe that an organisation that is supposed to be that dangerous and hateful yet sophisticated enough to fly jets into the twin towers and the pentagon, would not strike in the way that they know is most effective against America instead of mosquito biting the US war machine in the middle East.

In short, because physically striking the U.S. was not effective. It backfired in a big way. It turns out that although it gave them a short term boost, it cost them virtually everything in the long term.

Basically, they have easy access to only one weapon now. Psyops via old video. They know that ability can be removed at a moments notice. Poof. Gone like the rest of their assets. For the moment they are being allowed to use it.

Did you happen to notice that al Zawahiri wasn't the one who called out for questions in his video? It was the forum his video was posted on that called for them. AQ is currently a toothless old hag IMO.

Questions for Dr. Zawahiri:

Why were the last few videos of you and OBL simple stillshots over-dubbed with old and fake audio, with no english subtitles?

Why did you and Adam disappear about 6 month ago?

Have you read the book your former boss/mentor/trainer published 6 months ago detailing why you are wrong for using violence?

Are you trembling in fear since he called for you to be arrested and tried in sharia court for the mass murder of women and children?

If you really believe your cause is just, want global attention for it, and honestly believe in the sharia law you promote, why don't you turn yourself in for trial?

If you don't turn yourself in, doesn't it prove that you're a liar and a coward?

How does it feel to be hunted by your enemy and your own people?

I don't believe you will answer any of these questions. Someone will probably use old video and dub old audio in an attempt to fake it again. Your either dead or hiding behind children. Care to prove me wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join