It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda: We're open to questions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Al Qaeda: We're open to questions

edition.cnn.com

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) -- Al Qaeda has invited journalists to send questions to its No. 2 figure, Ayman al-Zawahiri, in the first such offer by the increasingly media-savvy terror network to "interview" one of its leaders since the 9-11 attacks.

The invitation is a new twist in al Qaeda's campaign to reach a broader audience, and represents an attempt by al-Zawahiri to present himself as a sophisticated leader rather than a mass murderer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Al-Sahab asked the forums to send it the questions "with no changes or substitutions, no matter whether they agree or disagree (with the question)."

It said it would take questions until January 16, after which al-Zawahiri would answer them "as much as he is able and at the soonest possible occasion." It did not say whether his answers would come in writing, video or audiotape.

So if given a chance what would be your question to this guy?

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"Why don't you just kill our ignorant leaders instead of us? We don't like them either. And can you prove that God exists? And what would 40 virgins for eternity do anyway? First off they wouldn't know what to do and if you had them for eternity, wouldn't they eventually become... uhhh... well to put it nicely... not virgins anymore?"

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"What's up? I wonder, were you guys really created by CIA?"

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I gotta a few questions for him.

What is your precise longitude and latitude?

Can you stay there for a few hours, please?

Love

ChiKeyMonKey

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have no questions for them.. However, I do have an .06 bullet that was intended for their brain.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Does nobody find it odd that we can literally Q&A the second in command(god knows how many big second in commands we've been told they have over the last several years) of this boogey man terror organization that used to be on the CIA payrolls, but hundreds of billions of dollars and war for five or six years in two countries can't track these people down?
Why did we turn down multiple offers of Bin Laden's extradition from Sudan and other countries? Why was the CIA meeting with him in Dubai weeks before 9-11? Who was Tim Osman? What was the Bin Laden Construction Group doing on site at the WTC construction?
Come on...

"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."
-Robin Cook
Former British Foreign Secretary and Member of Parliament
(who fell over dead one day from walking by himself shortly after that quote was printed by the way, it was called a 'suspected' heart attack)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Does nobody find it odd that we can literally Q&A the second in command(god knows how many big second in commands we've been told they have over the last several years) of this boogey man terror organization that used to be on the CIA payrolls, but hundreds of billions of dollars and war for five or six years in two countries can't track these people down?

I find it very odd.. Yes, yes, I do.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
"Why do you send others on suicide bombings, but you won't go on one yourself?"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What level of electric torture do they perform on you to make sure you say what they want?
Are you still in Afghanistan, or living plus in a CIA Safe house?
At what time were you approached by CIA to perform such tasks?
How long after 911 did it take for you to realise, the CIA would stab you in the back?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I would like to ask; what’s their next plan? Where and when will they strike next? If we get the answer; we could save few innocent people; sadly I don’t think so they will reply to this question

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Enceladus]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'd ask him :-

If a train left new york at 8.16am travelling at 78mph. And another train left Washington at 8.46am travelling at 63mph. What time would your bombs detonate on them ?

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'd ask: "You never leave The Agency". True or True?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would ask:Why did you guys turn on innocent Muslims and killed thousands bombing markets?

The true freedom fighter is the one who fights against the occupation and defends his lands.NOT KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE MUSLIM OR NOT MUSLIM!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Oh, my question is

"What do you want from Santa this Christmas?"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"do you laugh at the CIA conspiracy merchants"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
I would ask:Why did you guys turn on innocent Muslims and killed thousands bombing markets?

The true freedom fighter is the one who fights against the occupation and defends his lands.NOT KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE MUSLIM OR NOT MUSLIM!!

"occupy", ie, remove Saddam and allow a democratic govt to attempt to operate

*thumbs up*

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
mr. al-Zawahiri,
would you or any other high level #2 person in A-Q
be interested in going into orbit

the Russians have a seat aboard their ISS resupply ships
for a mere $20million (at last report)

A-Q in space has a ring to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mr. al-Zawahiri,

Do you really think there is any question that can be asked that we don't already know exactly how you are going to respond?

I wouldn't bother to ask any questions. That would be a statement in it's self.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Oh, my question is

"What do you want from Santa this Christmas?"

Then they'd want to kill you for being a pagan "infidel, heretic."

[edit on 20-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join