It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Women

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow man, thats like
Dude, just say no to evil women. There are plenty of good women in the world. There is a difference between the women you apparently have been getting and a good wholesome American girl.

And heres a little pointer. The perfect lady may or may not have the perfect body. I sometimes think those size 0 women are just hungry thats why they are so mean. Get yourself an intelligent woman with a few extra pounds on her and I will guarantee if you treat her right she will respond in kind.

Relationships are a two way street my good man. You can't expect it all to come from the other side and not have to give a little yourself.

Just my 2c American women are just like any other women. Just like anyone else. They are unique individuals that need to be judged on an individual basis and not grouped together.

radiodjguy

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by radiodjguy

Although I would agree to most of your thoughts,the OP is also correct in his views for mine,but to make myself as clear as I can,if this was a rant from a womans perspective of the lack of good men nowadays would be equally valid imo.

The differences however that has changed over the years till now in the vast majority of cases is(in a nut shell),if a husband is a jerk he looses family assets then add child support,if the woman is the jerk the man looses his family assets and then add child support.Which is applauded and welcomed by most woman and only made things worse and why there are so many complaints imo.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Conundrum04

uhmmmm...I was refering to your mood: VERY PSYCHOTIC.
I guess the psychosis is making ya forgetful!

Once again, it's the mood of my avatar.

Have a wonderful life.

I have had and will continue to have a wonderful life especially once I get into a position of power where I can deal with these American piggies accordingly.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Yes, OT, I'm stuck in the wrong century; the 20th. Just one generation removed from the current century which refuses to learn the meaning of the term "help meet". I embrace my femininity and don't define it by societys definitions. I understand my natural inclinations and quite a few of them are not docile, obedient or subservient. Some are.

Is it piggish to know yourself, refusing to forfeit your life for another? I don't value most peoples opinions enough to care what they think of me or how I conduct myself "as a woman".

I saw about 10 minutes of a show called "girls gone wild" that had me staring in dumbfounded shock. I would have to agree that the women on that show were pigs. Then again, it was a show obviously geared toward the male demographic. Who is the bigger pig? I look around at the younger generation (20-30 yr. olds) and I see a value system that is foreign to me. I have definitely become a dinosaur, a relic. I don't mind the title. I wish the very best of luck to the young women making their way in the world today. They have some tough choices to make. People in general are becoming pigs and peer pressure (as well as a lot of the recent legislation) doesn't allow for anything less than "piggish" choices if one expects to survive in society.

It's a shame that there's a gender war at all. What are we fighting about? Is it a "divide and conquer" strategy that seems to be working all too well? In south Africa it's the blacks vs. whites. In Ireland, race is an ineffective weapon so it's religion; Catholics vs. Protestants. In America, the melting pot of the world, we get it all. Race wars, religious wars and, most damaging of all, gender wars. If the family can be divided; if husbands and wives can be made to start attacking one another, then we are already conquered. Maybe we need to question why we expect one group of people to behave a certain way when we don't expect that same behavior from ourselves. Maybe then the "pigs" will start spontaneously exhibiting more HUMAN behavior (male and female).

As for the toilet seat: I already agreed to use the other bathroom. And where's my curling iron? You haven't been using it to roast hot dogs have you?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have had and will continue to have a wonderful life especially once I get into a position of power where I can deal with these American piggies accordingly.

Is that a threat? Do let us all know when you reach your coveted position of power and are ready to bust a move. I think the women of ATS can take ya! Until that day arrives, I'll sleep well at nights, never giving you or your ilk a second thought. *yawn* Bullies bore me. Like most "truckers": all horn and no driveshaft.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Appologies if this was posted before; tho I think it wasn't.

Here's the ORIGINAL:

Canadian Rockers of 1970

The Guess Who

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Who is the bigger pig? I look around at the younger generation (20-30 yr. olds) and I see a value system that is foreign to me. I have definitely become a dinosaur, a relic. I don't mind the title. I wish the very best of luck to the young women making their way in the world today. They have some tough choices to make.

I totally agree though I only object to thoughts like these from others when males aren`t also included.

People in general are becoming pigs and peer pressure (as well as a lot of the recent legislation) doesn't allow for anything less than "piggish" choices if one expects to survive in society.

It's a shame that there's a gender war at all. What are we fighting about? Is it a "divide and conquer" strategy that seems to be working all too well? In south Africa it's the blacks vs. whites. In Ireland, race is an ineffective weapon so it's religion; Catholics vs. Protestants. In America, the melting pot of the world, we get it all. Race wars, religious wars and, most damaging of all, gender wars. If the family can be divided; if husbands and wives can be made to start attacking one another, then we are already conquered. Maybe we need to question why we expect one group of people to behave a certain way when we don't expect that same behavior from ourselves. Maybe then the "pigs" will start spontaneously exhibiting more HUMAN behavior (male and female).

Perfection whitewave for mine.

Signs of the times? for sure imo.

When parents cannot see what you do (male or female and when both dont see it will cause big problems as well),what hope is there for their children from being affected or better yet infected

I think its gone too far to be rectified even to how it was 30 years ago where in the suburbs here you could leave your whole house/car etc unlocked without the thought of break ins,knives and weapons in school and rampant drugs screwing up so many peoples lives etc etc I`m certain in the not too distant future God`s going to give this rock a proverbial enema.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You are 100% correct. The people in power want it this way. We fight amongst ourselves, wasting valuable energy on complete garbage such as hatred towards others and placing blame on those that are "screwing up our lives".

It's structured this way for a reason, to divide and conquer just like you said. The focus of attention is steered away from those in power and directed towards the people that you associate with or run into everyday: the bum at the nearest 7-11, your neighbor that doesn't like you for no reason at all even though you are nice to him, that jerk at work you wish would get fired, your close friends that don't seem to call you as much now as before, your significant other that seems to be growing more distant from you day to day, etc, etc.

I really do believe that the dream for most Americans nowadays, is to get to a point where daily life becomes trivial.

This is the mammoth problem we are up against today and to be honest, this can not be overcome. The elite are way too powerful. This is my major reason for this rant/post. American women, as a whole, are not rebellious enough to enact change within themselves to see the system for what it is...which is beyond corrupt.

Women tend to be more "go with the flow" and follow a MAN's agenda without even realizing it. Most women think they are being "liberated" because they are put into a position of power, like Condi Rice. Condi was/is is tool for the the power elites. They don't care what color you are or what gender you are, if you are a loyalist to their agenda, then you are worthy.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If women tend to go with the flow and follow a man's agenda without even realizing it, then how did women get to be "pigs"? Did men become so piggish that women just "went with the flow" and become pigs too? If you truly believe what you just said, then perhaps the cure is to become a more honorable man. Quit looking at woman to see if you can "nail plenty" and start acting with honor.

I have plenty to say on this subject but this little piggy has to go to market, clean the house, put up the skirting, assemble a shed and iron my uniforms.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

"If women tend to go with the flow and follow a man's agenda without even realizing it, then how did women get to be "pigs"? Did men become so piggish that women just "went with the flow" and become pigs too? If you truly believe what you just said, then perhaps the cure is to become a more honorable man. Quit looking at woman to see if you can "nail plenty" and start acting with honor.

I have plenty to say on this subject but this little piggy has to go to market, clean the house, put up the skirting, assemble a shed and iron my uniforms."

I still see alot of the women in here STILL talking as in regards to 'relationships' and how they should make all the rules.

BOTTOM LINE there no need for a relationship. Since most of the women the are being so dishonest, guys simply should just avoid it altogether. They also need to add such women to a list somewhere, like online, to be avoided.

Women "withhold sex" to gain power:
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Only 16% look for sex and the rest withhold intentionally, and yes, I do think 'male envy' has alot to do with it.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

If women tend to go with the flow and follow a man's agenda without even realizing it, then how did women get to be "pigs"? Did men become so piggish that women just "went with the flow" and become pigs too?

Yes! I think you're starting to understand what I'm saying here. It's all about power and control, and in order to have this you must tame the women. How better to tame women then to have them feel like they are empowered themselves. Thus you make the women feel important in this mans world. Women accept this responsibility and then become the gatekeepers of the system because they feel that they are liberated within it. Unfortunately, they aren't being liberated they are actually self enslaving themselves. Women are blindly demanding the powers that be to open the gates to the pinpig so they can enter and then can play around in the muddy disgusting slop just like the men do.

An honorable man that sees the system/pinpig for what it is, is an outcast and won't have support, lest have support from a significant other that is rolling around and having a good ole' time in the slop.

I have plenty to say on this subject but this little piggy has to go to market, clean the house, put up the skirting, assemble a shed and iron my uniforms.

LOL.

Anyway, I gotta go. I'm going down to piggyville USA today, Hollywood, CA to watch a movie and watch football with a friend.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by radiodjguy
I sometimes think those size 0 women are just hungry thats why they are so mean.
radiodjguy

hilarious...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Is it piggish to know yourself, refusing to forfeit your life for another? I don't value most peoples opinions enough to care what they think of me or how I conduct myself "as a woman".

No I dont think it is piggish. I think you are just very very selective...discrete about whom and for what you will forfeit. As I was saying to conundrum04...a good filter system for the wildlife out there.
I too dont care for what others think out there. I am carrying my load and the others can P--s Off. I am not intrested in the wind constantly changing and expecting me to change with it. No thanks ...not for me.
I like a good Anchor...Rock.

Yeah ..Girls Gone Wild is another of them. Lowest common denominator.Dont get me wrong... I like the female form aplenty but not in that format. One of the reasons I am not intrested in Hooters or such drivel to get me to come off my moneys. My moneys come very hard and dearly at times. Not intrested in that kind of thing for my moneys.

Errr.....

As for the toilet seat: I already agreed to use the other bathroom. And where's my curling iron? You haven't been using it to roast hot dogs have you?

Who..Me!!!??? Bats eyes furiously!!!
Hey!! I had a whole pack of Oscar Mayer all beef hot dogs in the fridge ... They disappeared on me. Have you seen them?? Am I a victim here??? Again!!???

Phatkhat,

you are not serious about this post of this article are you ??

Women "withhold sex" to gain power:
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

You cannot be serious about this. You do know how to handle this type of thing dont you?? I mean you yourself on a personal level?
I say this to you since I have seen you make this post twice on this very board and refrained on replying to the dumbness of it the first time on page 7. Twice is just to much. I cannot endure such dumbness....twice.

I stated to conundrum04 that a man should not define himself by his sex or sexuality. And especially have such drivel be the crux of who or what he is. Same with a woman.
When I see you post this nonsense twice...and the nonsense that conundrum 04 posted about women in this regard...It made it clear that this was core to who and what you think you are. Both of you.
To post this as an important means that you are insecure when faced with this as a issue or perception. You think women out here reading these posts cannot figure this out about a man and a percieved Oil Shortage mentality?? Think again..most of them have a radar which works on a very different frequency than does a mans radar. They can see alot of which most men havent a clue. They may not always tell you but that does not mean they dont know. Dont kid yourself here.

Ive had females try to pull this nonsense on me in order to increase their power and value over me in the marketplace. I set them straight on the facts real fast. You never let a woman pull this nonsense over on you and you'd better know how to deal with it. Any woman pulling such rubbish over on you is telling you she does not respect you and you are finished with her anyway due to lack of respect on her part.

You need to be smarter than that and not get all upset over this rubbish such that you can set them straight too. Give you a hint here...this is inequality trying to pass for equality..even power. It is neither of those things once you know.

I suggest you do not show your dumbness in this sexual arena by posting this site/address or article for the third time because you think it is significant or important. It is not. It is a placebo designed to get a reaction out of dumb males. Apparently it is working very well.
You need to be smarter than this PhatKhat.

BOTTOM LINE there no need for a relationship. Since most of the women the are being so dishonest, guys simply should just avoid it altogether.

Public schooling here? A television education?? Same thing. SAme thing applies as per the atricle you posted and I quote above.
A man learns to cut through all the rubbish and lead. Not retreat. Problem solving skills..not drama queen stuff.
Do you and conundrum 04 need a makeover to help you through the week??

Think..dont emote.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Conundrum04

Public schooling/ television education again??

Power is a two way thing. It also entails tremendous responsibility. This responsibility is often at odds with self glorification/self promotion. IF you dont handle power well, unrespectfully, immaturely, insecurely.....it can bite you back..it will handle you instead ..big time and send you further away from your personal objectives/goals. It will also make you look more like the backside of a horse.

You are telling on yourself here ...your psyche...big time. Your statement does not show the ability to lead a woman. Most women schooled in subtilty and nuance will be able to lead you with a attitude like you illustrate...if they even want to bother.

A more important question...why would you want to even deal with piggies?? I mean by this .....of any type of piggie?? Do you just like piggies?? You have to be a glutton for punnishment to repeat the process over and over. It is a waste of your time dude...plow in more fertile fields.
Develope that filter system I told you about...just learn to leave the piggies right where they are at. You dont owe them anything. YOu most certainly dont owe yourself a trip to the pig pen so that you can be a bigger glutton than at present.
It doesnt seem to me like you know the difference. I can sense this about you and your personality. Dont you think the women on this forum or blog can also sense this about you...long before I made this post??

I thought you would like to know this. Think ...dont emote. Emoting is how alot of women think and especially piggies...male and female piggies. For so many women and men today too.. ...emotions are the same as being correct on a issue. Are you a woman?? Do you think like one and act on it??
Once again..dont you think a woman can spot this in a man?? Miles away ..in the dark like radar?? You are blinking here and they know it.
They are laughing at you here because they can see you sweat.

As a rule..most women like, respect, and admire a man who can properly sweat. What you are doing is not it.
If you dont learn...you will be like male guppies or swordtails in a fishtank.
You will be wagging your colourful tail for attention from the females and they will be thinking....

"when is someone going to drop some food in this tank??"

Orangetom

[edit on 13-1-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You act as if you know who I am. If we would ever meet, I guarantee you would not understand why a person such as myself expresses these types of views. I have stated a number of times that I don't even bother trying to date/hook up with women right now. It takes a lot of energy and commitment to make a relationship work and I absolutely don't have the time to deal with that. When you are trying to create your own reality to be free from people like you who are trapped in the system, you have to be on your A game constantly. Like I've said in previous posts, I TURN DOWN WOMEN, VERY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN(piggies? probably). I turn them down because I understand that it well be a distraction to achieving my goals. I also understand, by experience, that hooking up with a woman just to get laid a few times is also a tremendous waste of time and energy.

Please, don't act like you know who I am. You talk as if I will automatically abuse my power. I've had a lot of time to think about this and completely understand the responsibility that comes when you have power. What I meant when I said that I will deal with them accordingly is that I will treat them the same way as I treat them now only my actions towards them now will affect them. Instead of them brushing me off and creating a stupid reality as to why I talked to them in a certain way, they would have to actually THINK(oh no, a woman that thinks!) about what I'm actually saying to them.

Do you seriously think that I care what people here at ATS think of me and my opinions? You do understand that this is cyberspace and that I will never meet anybody here that I am having a conversation with on ats? You think I'm sweating when I read these posts? I get a laugh at reading these because I know that 90% of the negative posts from women would find me attractive. Do you seriously think I would share my opinion about American women to a woman if I thought she might throw a tantrum? To be honest I wouldn't even be with a women if I couldn't talk openly about these type of things with her. These are societal issues and not a personal attack on an individual person, so why get upset? It takes real character and strength to fight the stereotype and not try to conform with it.

What makes you think that you can talk to me as if you know who I am? Have you been with as many women as I have? Do you even understand the excitement of a true one night stand and the emptiness you feel the day after? Have you ever been with a woman that constantly wonders why you want to be with her? Society dictates to me that I'm supposed to be with one of these piggies, but I refuse. The non-piggies wonder why I want to talk to them and date them. They are constantly on guard against me because they don't want to believe that I actually like them. So I just stopped. I quit. Once I reach my goals I won't have to deal with all this nonsense.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04

Do you seriously think that I care what people here at ATS think of me and my opinions? You do understand that this is cyberspace and that I will never meet anybody here that I am having a conversation with on ats?

You would think that. But remember, you don't know. We could be your neighbor, boss, mailman. We could be your future.

I get a laugh at reading these because I know that 90% of the negative posts from women would find me attractive.

Prove it.

What makes you think that you can talk to me as if you know who I am?

Freedom of speech. If you don't like it, stop talking yourself.

Have you been with as many women as I have? Do you even understand the excitement of a true one night stand and the emptiness you feel the day after?

I know I probably haven't. I don't just get with a woman for sex. If that's all she wants too bad. I have better things to do.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Why are you responding to me? I was talking to Orangetom buddy.

How do you want me to prove that 90% of the women that posted negatively here would be attracted to me?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

'I know I probably haven't. I don't just get with a woman for sex. If that's all she wants too bad. I have better things to do.'

you a family man? the sex part is almost strictly a guy thing. Relationships are about sharing equally and that isn't happening. If fact the female track record is pretty lousy. The women may complain about the men all time about being sex maniacs, yet they want to make all the rules and to their interest only. And to make matters worse, the government backs them up on just about anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatkhat

yet they want to make all the rules and to their interest only. And to make matters worse, the government backs them up on just about anything.

American men might be interested in reading How the Feminists Built Their Power" written by a women
though it seems more about in the recent past.Rather than going back to around the end of WW11 where I think it started as a force and that women rightly needed better rights because of the war ,in how they were treated and where it left them,usually widowed and underpaid.

I actually believe it to be a satanic movement,though that took advantage of the situation and high jacked it,I`d say the vast majority of women who have been in the forefront of such movements havn`t got a clue that they are being used as pupets.

Illuminati writings way back 1776 well a short time after some of their documents were revealed,later the illuminati infiltrated secret societies namely Freemasonry.

There`s probably better links for this document but also found the site a decent read on this topic.

This was such an eye opener the first time I read it and still leaves me in awe of whats happening today.

"There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation...of standing up for themselves...it will cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so; for they will only be indulging their own desire for personal admiration." (James Wardner, Unholy Alliances 1996, p.35)

link

Also I think the appropriately named "Beast" of a man Aleister Crowley 1875-1947 has influenced many with his writings one person was a follower of his who started the modern wicca following which seems every where especially on TV for mine, with all the witchy type shows.that women seem to be the biggest followers of from what I`ve seen.

The advent of soapies which were designed specifically for the women at home is to me a huge tool that was then used to slowly program and brainwash women of how the want them to think.

Then the removal of no blame laws in divorce cases leaving the father without his family which has allowed women free rein to be at fault and be rewarded for it.

They only needed to infect one generation to have half the families broken as it is today which then affects their offspring who then could not understand that things have not always been this messed up.

Conundrum not that you need to hear it from me I think your reluctance at the moment in finding the right partner regardless of personal beliefs which probably differ from mine is a very healthy one,not just for you but also a potential family by jumping in too quick.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Conundrum04,

Your problem that some here can see is that no matter how many women with which you have been associated...you are still floundering around here on ATS/BTS. YOu dont seem to have any immediate solutions except self promotion. My point is that women ...in particular can see this before most of the men. That radar thing I mentioned. This is powerlessness not power....understand. It is not power and control over ones life.

All your posturing about women means nothing. It is just posturing. Your posts are anything but subtle or meaningful..they are self promotion. No problem if you want to do so. They are just not the kind of post which cause respect and listening/meditation on the part of readers.

You can well wager that women on this topic will pick up on this much faster than most of the men here unless they(the men) have been or trained themselves on occult nuances, subtilties

Which leads me to GPS 777s point ...

Thanks for the site with the Philys Schaffley Report. I have bookmarked it for further reading at a later time.

I agree the womens movement is being hijacked and has been for some time now. I also believe there are other movements hijacked and being directed in the same manner...occult, concealed, esoteric. It is my belief that politics itself uses this same fingerprint quite often...occult , esoteric, concealed to direct social engineering projects for the purposes of the body politic. Not necessarily for the benifit of the public but to protect someone or some group pulling strings of our leaders. I speak not only of this country America but others too. I think your country and England are advanced testing grounds for these programs. Sweden is another.

It is my belief that the soapies..have been replaced to a large part in the evenings by situation comedys. Soapies are still popular but they have been replaced and supplimented by talk shows and sitcoms to keep the momentum going. Directed to an audience primarily of women and the effeminate. All of these are what I consider in the Lowest Common Denominator of programming...and it is programming. Monkey see monkey do. That is the intention of these programs. Very powerful on the undiscerning.

Also agree ..they need only infect only one generation.

Phatkhat,

you a family man? the sex part is almost strictly a guy thing.

You have no idea or concept of how wrong you are here. Not a clue.

Sex is predominantly a female/effeminate thing. Men as a whole are way to dumb to grasp the broad range of venues covered by sex and sexuality. Way to stupid. The females are not ignorant of this by far.
Women and females are by far more attuned to the subtilties and nuancess of how much ground in everything social is covered by sex and sexuality.

As I have attempted to clarify earlier...walk into any store and look at the merchanize..7 to 1 dedicated to females and the effeminate. Look at the presentation..look at the wide colour spectrum used in merchandizing women and females verses male and men. Look at the floor space dedicated to selling this stuff...check out any car salesperson..and ask who determines how many and what cars are sold to the public ..males or females...the colours sold..the interiors..etc etc etc. All of these sales factors I mention are contingent on the awareness, conscious or unconscious, of sex and sexuality.

You will see that the female is the driving force in most economically afflluent nations..not the male. Sex and sexuality is used across such a broad spectrum in selling the female on goods and services..not the male.

The truth of it is that sex and sexuality is only applicable across a very narrow limited spectrum in selling males..not so with females. This is known by advertisers and merchandizers. Hence the appeal for control of the moneys is to the female. Not the male. The males only earn the moneys ...they do not determine how the bulk of the moneys are spent nor what for they are spent. This is not equality.

Women and females understand sex and sexuality in a hundred different manners and nuances of which males and men do not. In this lack of understanding you sell yourself very short.

Go to the store and pick up any womens magazines of the caliber like Cosmo, Elle..Redbook...for the younger females..Seventeen and the other host of such genre...you will learn that the training begins very very young..even before the exposure to Seventeen. The nuance, subtilty et al.
Males by and large are still flailing around like a fish out of water...even into older ages. Do you honestly think they teach this kind of subtilty in Sports Illustrated. Or do they teach the mentality of how to run for the touchdown/goal when your woman gives you the clue or play to be carried out?? I'm here to tell you phatkhat ..most men I know are way to stupid to think further than the touchdown/goal.

When you see women like Snowflake...making her points, it is that she does not read these magazines..which I believe her. What she does not debate is the point I am making about these magazines. Nor do most of the female posters here. They will not speak of this unless it is some tangental point and in scorn.
Most of the men however...havent a clue because they dont read them either. They should...most certainly.

Try to imagine the appeal of a male magazine..." How to knock 40 pounds off that walnut cabinet...without really working at it."

"Colourful spring fashion tool assortment...you deserve it the other guys dont!!"

Particularly check out the covers of Redbook and Cosmopolitan magazines...almost every issue will have on the cover some point about sex and sexuality.."how to drive him positively insane over you."
After all ..your a woman ..you deserve it..and after all...your only dealing with a man!!

What was your point Phatkhat about sex being only a guy thing??? Or a guy family thing?? YOu seriously need to pull your head out and get some fresh air to clear your thinking. Conundrum04 too. Married women read this stuff as well as single.

When you begin to realize this appeal to power ...vanity..and I deserve ..without work. And then you read Conundrum04s posts..you see a very similar fingerprint. It is the fingerprint of this world. And if you want to take it far enough it is of the god of this world.
ConundrumO4 has a sense of powerlessness and insecurity ..just as do many women and females. I can tell you with certainty ..women are not intrested in such percieved insecurity or competition from insecurity in a man or male. Most of them can spot conficence in a male like radar navigating a cloudy overcast night. Hence the scorn among many of them.

This world out here is a sick perverted evil place..naturally..on its own. This is the best fingerprint that natural men can do. Merchandizers and advertisers are up to their knees in this slop. They will sell the souls of a whole generation to keep control over consumers and the merchandize/profits flowing.. And they will use the government, including public schooling, to facillitate this hijacking.

Most of the females out here dont care anything about this..they just want the goodies to keep coming. Most of the males too. Whitewave is quite correct in this.."males" verses "Men."

This is why you see me mention the "Risk" factor. When you deal in risk..serious risk.. in this life and world...you seperate the women from the girls and men from the boys very very fast. You can also seperate the wanabees...male and female. Women ..real women know this faster than most men. That subtilty ..radar thing.

Well..Im going on here.. Dont ever sell yourself short in the arena of sexuality. If you do you are condemming yourself to ignorance. And dont let a female sell you short in this arena to get you to come off goodies/risk. After all..equality is happening. She needs to be right there with you taking equal risk and discomforture/hardship..not directing and controlling from the "comfort zone" while claiming "victimhood."
As a ,matter of fact...a woman of real equality should be out here taking huge risks for her man and family while the male is at home in the "comfort zone" taking care of the kids and by this learning to be "sensitive." Women do want men to be more 'sensitive' dont they??

Learn to think further than your oil shortage/sexuality phatkhat. It requires real dicipline in this arena to break out of such a straight jacket.
Learn to look around you at what is to be seen..not just on the surface..which is obvious..but underneath ..where the real garbage often dwells. Develope a garbage filter.

Thanks to all,
Orangetom

IN re reviewing this post..I decided to add this summation.

If you want to know why American Women are the way they are ..it is because the males out here are mostly ignorant about everything sexual and especially about real women in this arena.

I dont remember who posted it but it was a female. And they were correct. American men are at fault here..in thier ignorance. They no longer know how to lead..but only cater to consumerism. They have consumed themselves without most even knowing it.

Are all American Women like this..no ..most certainly not. But they are becoming a rare and endangered species. A species greatly to be admired and sought after. A rare bird...a beautiful pearl, (not an ugly diamond) that deleicate flower and fine wine.

To bad the bulk of males out here havent a clue. So many are as lost as the females.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by orangetom1999]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join