It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Women

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

Ok that load of spew you just spewed is well, silly in so many factors I wouldn't know where to begin in pointing out the factors if I was so inclined to waste my time explaining them to you.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
[edit on 1/7/2008 by Paloma]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by phatkhat

I may be one fat American lady but hey, I make fat look good!

I think there are a loty of men (and some women) out there who don't mind enjoying a lady with a little cushion...you know what they say after all.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

So, while you were in college and played football, you got a lot of tail, yet you had a girlfriend for 5 years?

What's wrong with this picture?

Nothing is wrong. What would be wrong? Why would you assume that we were together from freshman year through senior year?

I believe I said I was with my college girlfriend for 5 years(or something like that). Where do you see in that sentence that I was with her ALL through college?

I met my college girlfriend at the end of my JUNIOR year. We split up about 3 1/2 years after I graduated.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
reply to post by antar

I wouldn't 'entertain this thread further' Antar. The OP already got a 'warn' for behavior.

Enough is enough.

"Yeah, dat guy got in troubo. He not good lil' boy. Don't talk to him."

For your info the warn is from the 911 Forum where they are now passing out warns like they were candy. Any type of sarcasm you post there is subject to a big fat warn. I've gotten 4 warns just from that forum alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow, whereas I wouldn't go quite so far as to call American women pigs, I do know where you're coming from. I have definitely noticed how femininity seems to be dying here. I don't know if it's penis envy like you say, or feeling repressed for, well pretty much all of history except for the 20th century, but I can see what you mean.

As for me, this is why I plan on marrying either a foreign girl, or a southern one. I LOVE a girl who acts like a girl, maybe because it DOES seem to be a dying commodity. I guess I'm kind of old fashioned like that. I also think it's a natural part of being a man.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Please elaborate on what it is for a woman to act more "feminine".

I don't mean to bait you here, I honestly don't. However a lot of times when I hear a guy going on about women acting more "feminine" it seems like they secretly want a lady who is very submissive and doesn't speak her mind.

Although if we are talking more about manners, then I can understand. However today's men seem to be lacking those manners as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I think you are correct to a certain point.

I am used to women acting a certain way around me when I'm with them. I'm used to women wanting to be with me rather than the other way around.

But that's not really the issue.

I don't like it when women have built a huge wall between themselves and men. They have been jaded by other men in the past and become cold and distant. Now I can understand why they built this wall for themselves. For protection. But it doesn't mean that I have to put up with it. I don't have the energy or the patience to do so.

I also can't stand it when women are critical of every single word that comes out of your mouth. It's almost like they expect you to say certain things and to say them the "correct" way.

Also, women(in general of course) like to look for flaws in their men. This is why women like "fixer uppers", they want to change certain behaviors or change your dressing habits, try to make you stop smoking weed or drinking, etc.

I know not all women are like this but A LOT have at least 1 of these traits. I just really don't have the time to deal with the games, the drama, and their non-sense right now, so that's why I'm flying solo until I achieve my goals.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Conundrum04]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I completly agree with a lot of the things that you said. Women do tend to hold their current men in contempt due to past relationships and look for flaws in men.

But guess what, there are a lot of men that do those things too. Maybe not quite to the extent that many females do, I admit. But many men still do.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Aha. I see your problem, now.

You objectify women. they're not people to you, they are objects.

Women are objects. You are 100% correct.

They are objects because men first look at women to see if they'd want to have sex with them. Sex objects. Men aren't thinking "hmmmm... I wonder what her personally is like". No, men are thinking "hmmm... I wonder what she looks like with her top off".

Women are definitely objects at first glance.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

Ok that load of spew you just spewed is well, silly in so many factors I wouldn't know where to begin in pointing out the factors if I was so inclined to waste my time explaining them to you.

You must be commenting on my OP.

So I guess you didn't like my piggy comparison to American Women. Your entitled to your opinion of course, but I still stand by my original assessment that American women are the biggest piggies on the planet thus far.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

'American women are the biggest piggies on the planet thus far'

yup, they weigh in at an average of 163 lbs. this was average weight of a man 30 years ago so they about 40 something lbs overweight. and if they not fat now odds are they eventually will be. they also fat in the head

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I assumed that because you said college girlfriend. You didn't say you dated after you graduated. It was no mistake, based on your wording.

It doesn't surprise me that you broke up. 5 years together, huh?

I hope she has no long lasting psychological effects from you!

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

she most likely left a big >impression< on him

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I find your comments odd, considering your user name.

Are you really a fat cat?

Your generalizations are like saying all American men will end up, fat, bald, and toothless.

Nonsense!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Pretty much what I gather from the OP is we are looking at a former athelete who is having a hard time dealing with the fact his social status has changed and has now made him the equivelent of Al Bundy. Funny how all that doesn't matter once you graduate. If you don't like American women then leave, I have dated and had relationships with several foriegn born women and to be honest it sucks. And it really isn't that hard to find feminine women in the slightest you just have to put a little effort into it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

only in the wallet and guess where else

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

you don't have to leave, as many immigrants keep coming in. not that foreign women are perfect [old testament bla bla] but they not near as greedy like their American counterparts

but you should only marry or court if you intend to have kids.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by phatkhat]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by phatkhat]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

Yeah, no worries. I actually DO think that submissiveness IS a feminine trait. It doesn't have to be so extreme to where she doesn't feel like she can speak her mind or to where she feels subdued, but passiveness is something I like.

See the problem is nowadays, IMO, is women who are obsessed with making themselves 'independant' and 'equal to a man' (I'm not saying they're not). As soon as thoughts like this go through their minds, they've made themselves inferior in their own minds because their STANDARD becomes a man, therefore they try extra hard to compensate. A real turn-off. I think this is where Feminists come from.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The issue for me wasn't really any of that, but rather the many intangible things that come with being an American. They just don't seem to get it. And I would also have to agree with the men that say they want a feminine acting woman, I myself cant stand being around women who think they should try to act like a man. And it is my personal opinion that men and women are equal, but in opposite ways.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join