It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't see him as troll.. While I don't necessarily agree that women are "pigs." I do think they have severe attitude problems and I don't even waste my time dealing with about 98% of them, If they want anything to do with me, they had damn well better speak up because I don't chase or pursue. That's just the way it is...

[edit on 20-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yep, even trolls need to be fed once in a while

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
While I don't agree with the OP that all American women are pigs, some very much are, the same can be said about American men.

Personally I like to compare women to different types of foods, some are sweet like honey, some are hot and juicy like prime rib, some are dry like hard pretzels, some will burn you like hot pockets if you try to eat em to soon. Some are squishy like oysters, some stink like onions, some have the IQ of a turnip, some are old like a prude, oops I meant prune. Some are strong like sauerkraut, some are giving like beans, some are comforting like chocolate, some are tangy like bbq sauce, and of course, Some are Just Fine like fine wine.

But always remember, like my dad always told me, there are thousands of catfish in the water and millions of stars in the sky.

All women are not all the same, they are each there own delicate flower, so don't get made when you try to pick them, and there stem breaks, or you get pricked by a thorn.

this may be the dumbest thing I have ever written!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Yep, even trolls need to be fed once in a while

I do believe I put this thread in the RANT catagory. So for those of you that suggest that I am trolling, I would go buy some eyeglasses because it's pretty clear that you are unable to READ!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I never said you were a troll honey
I simply said trolls need to be fed every once in a while. Now, put on your glasses, and go back to see which bully called you a troll

LD...I think it's brilliant how you describe women

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Conumdrumbum, this has got to be a way to get some attention!!!

I don't honesty believe that you can think all women are pigs, but if so well i guess that YOU are probably a man whom needs to have a change of company !!!
Little man syndrome, comes to mind.
Please don't put all women in one basket, as it's only a small % that act the way you claim of us. I can really see ya Nuts. Very unpleasent.

The all "American women are pigs" is a generalization. Not all American women are pigs, but more and more are becoming little piggies on a daily basis.

I've lived in big cities most my life which is where you'll find the biggest piggies(physically and mentally). I've dated very sweet girls in the past but due to career paths, it's harder to find sweet, friendly, open mineded females any more. People often mistake bitchiness as being a source of strength in a woman. I strongly disagree. These type of bitchy women are "gatekeepers" of the system. They follow in the footsteps of the weak man because, after all, this is a mans world. Unfortunately, american women don't see them as weak, they see them as being powerful because they do indeed have the power to control other individuals.

And for your little man syndrome comment, all I can say to that penis envy works two ways. A bitchy woman may feel she isn't in control when her partner is hung like a horse, in which she may back off. Same woman with a partner that is hung like a hamster, feels she has more control and has something to use against you.

I've been with women that thought they were "da bomb" but when it came to the bedroom, they were little girls.

Whenever a woman acts like they have a penis, it is always a bad thing. Think about it. American women(in general) have extreme penis envy issues which has lead to the problems of relationships between men and women in this country.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I never said you were a troll honey
I simply said trolls need to be fed every once in a while. Now, put on your glasses, and go back to see which bully called you a troll

LD...I think it's brilliant how you describe women

My bad sweety!

I saw all of those troll posts and I just so happened to respond to you. Sorry about that my dear.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
This entire thread isn't worth the time you guys are spending on it.

In all fairness, it is a nice distraction from "Got a Crush on a Fellow Member - 1147 replies", "Member Photos - 4941 replies", "Are you one of the bad Girls/Guys on ATS?" - over 300 replies, "Butt Kissers unite - 151 replies", etc., etc. Many members do not care what everyone looks like, if they have an ATS flame, or if they have a brown swath over their upper lip, but probably do care the general consensus of opinions on American women. I for one can understand how the OP came about their opinion, but I do not agree that all of them are like that.

The OP did leave out one minor detail, however. The going rate for a pig is around $45 USD while an American woman will cost you a lot more.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Amends

I don't think you're right about "P" envy thing though. I suppose some are like that, but I tend to think that's more so true with a manly lesbian type of girl.

I don't like to be controlled by a man. I'm an adult, and quite capable of getting along just fine without someone giving me permission to go and do something that I don't need permission to do in the first place. There is a time and a place for a woman to be contrary, and then also a time for a woman to know when to back off.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm the one who said troll first, and I know this OP is in Rant.

But if you can't stand the comments, then keep the ire-inciting posts to yourself, is my advice.

You can't possibly expect to get away with such a horrible, offensive blanket statement without somebody saying they don't appreciate it one bit.

This is a discussion board. You say something, then we discuss it. Sorry my piggy little opinion didn't support the OP's worldview. My bad.

And anyway, it's not American Women who are pigs, it's about 3/4 of the entire human race who are pigs, depending on whom you ask.

Oh, and Oink.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

So then why call me a troll when I'm "ranting" about how I feel about American women? I have no problem with you disagreeing with me and articulating your opinion as to why we don't see eye to eye. But to say I'm basically a troll because I started this thread, I take offense to that.

Saying American women are pigs is a generalization. I don't think all american women are piggies, but being in my current situation, I tend to see more piggies than I have ever seen before. I agree with you that most people are pigs(male or female) period... But that is not the topic of the thread.

In this thread I was hoping to have a conversation with people that understand what I am talking about, or don't understand, whatever.

Do not call me a troll again, unless you want to settle this in a duel. lol!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Amends

I don't think you're right about "P" envy thing though. I suppose some are like that, but I tend to think that's more so true with a manly lesbian type of girl.

I don't like to be controlled by a man. I'm an adult, and quite capable of getting along just fine without someone giving me permission to go and do something that I don't need permission to do in the first place. There is a time and a place for a woman to be contrary, and then also a time for a woman to know when to back off.

I respect your opinion.

BTW, what part of Oregon are you from? I attended UofO for a year and I love the people up there.

American women from the pacific northwest and as well as midwestern chicks, are exempt from piggy status as for as I'm concerned. They may be bit more plump, but at least you don't have to deal with the extra cottage cheese and the attitude at the same time if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

LD, That was the most BRILLIANT thing you have written.Wow!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hmmm....

this is the perfect place for this video!

I love all women........... no matter where they are from!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

I'll remind you that yes this is the Rant forum, and you are to post in this forum abiding by the T&C's just as any other forum on BTS / ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
reply to post by Conundrum04

I'll remind you that yes this is the Rant forum, and you are to post in this forum abiding by the T&C's just as any other forum on BTS / ATS.

Thank you. I appreciate the reminder.

Now, could you tell me if I'll violated any of the rules of this forum so far. I used the "B" word but as far as I know the FCC still allows that word, especially in the context of how I used the "B" word.

I haven't attacked anybody, so what exactly did I do that compelled you to give me, what I see as, a warning?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think that its obvious that it exists without doubt,but before I`m misunderstood as being a women hater etc I`d like to assure you that I`m not.

Control (Gov)is the issue here imo that has and is being played out perposefully between man vs women,there no better way to reach into a mans life and control him than by that of through the women.So laws are made in favour of empowering a women over the male.This feeds the ego to women in general and embraced then handed down from mother to daughter/son.

Mens values and morals are lost and their sons grow up without them or call someone else dad,which becomes a norm.

Though many women are wise to this and have seen it eventually,these women I tip my hat to with great respect.The womens movement that started out most of us male and female would have supported it,though the younger generation thats coming through will probably see things for as they are now as the way its always been.

Remember (I do)that as soon as the planes stopped dropping bombs in Afghanistan just after 9/11 the womens movement were on the ground freeing the women from their oppression,which is cool,well it would be if it wasn`t instilling what we know of it.

Marriages fall apart all to often,domestic violence is more common,men go troppo when they find they are being put over a barrel by a women who can take his children and most of the assets and leave him being little more than a credit card that has occasional visiting rights simply for what ever reason she decides.While in the mean time half the violence in the home is by the female,yet a female will be applauded for this because its common knowlege men are just scum.

They spent millions over here in Australia with ad campaigns with the message that -violence against women? Australia says NO!

Shouldn`t it have been violence in the home or to anyone Australia says NO!

Its about control,women are being used,so that men cannot stand up when needed as a force to be reckoned with because we have become weaker as a whole.Control by chaos,so that they can implement their next agenda`s on us all as a human race easier.

Men are too busy trying to keep their families together and supporting women in general because thats what we are programed to do,in sacrifice of ourselves and if a man doesn`t do this? other men call him scum also.

I hope some of that made sense,because I think this is what is the cause of your rant and why you will cope heat from it regardless of crudeness.

But all and all this is a drop in the bucket to how scewed up this world is.Though I`m happy to say my little corner of the world and in our home we are only affected a small amount by it,yet we`re watching.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Op,

You sound like you've been hanging around the wrong side of the tracks and have failed miserably with women. Do you only attract "pigs?
Look at yourself and ask your self why.
There's a whole world out there of fine women who are not pigs at all.
BTW, i've met undesirables in other countries, why insult the American Female?

Water seeks its own level, he hehe he, so think about that one.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Op,

You sound like you've been hanging around the wrong side of the tracks and have failed miserably with women. Do you only attract "pigs?
Look at yourself and ask your self why.
There's a whole world out there of fine women who are not pigs at all.
BTW, i've met undesirables in other countries, why insult the American Female?

Water seeks its own level, he hehe he, so think about that one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from your post I reckon you are female and American.

You are wrong on your assessments. I think having real relationships in this country is becoming more difficult as each day passes. And as you get older, it gets even harder. I had a very strong relationship with someone that lasted 5 years. We were more friends than we were lovers so made it kind of strange in a way. She was American and definitely not a pig.

I think that women(and men) have too many expectations going into a relationship. As women get older(mid-twenties or so) they start to expect men in general to have certain "gadgets" and possessions. Like I said in a post above, women are the gatekeepers of the system. They rarely question it, and usually go with the flow and expect others to follow suit. Throughout history you rarely see women rebels and heretics. It's usually the man that fights the unjust system, and understands that the system is BS and corrupt.

American women, unknowingly, are helping the powers that be enslave the masses. And by doing so, they are promoting the separation of the human species(which is the goal of the power elites). Neighbor against neighbor/husband against wife. American women have accepted hatred as a way to cope. This hatred is in men too of course, but women are more oppressed. The feminist movement is just a ploy.

I understand the American womens oppression, but at this time, I just don't have the energy to deal with it.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I agree with some of your points.

BTW, how are the aussie chicks out there?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join