It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Women

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phatkhat

"Pretending to be guys"???? Open the other eye and read it again. I emphatically declared that I'm female.

If women are so unacceptable to you because they don't play by whatever rules you deem are "fair", then why do you even want one? I'll answer my own question. You don't want a woman. You just want sex and you prefer women for that. Women, generally, want something more than just sex and you perceive that as "not fair". You want someone else to give you what you want and you want them to be happy about it. Sorry to piss in your post toasties, pal, but it don't work that way. News flash: women are human beings, not your personal "fun bags". We have ambitions, dreams, thoughts, desires and plans of our own. I don't think there's a female on the planet who grew up wanting to be some guys accessory.

Men want sex and lots of it. We get the point. Thanks for the update. I'll let you in on a secret: women do too, we just don't want to be viewed or treated as though that's all there is to us. To categorize women as pigs (and especially American women) is to expose a level of ignorance and immaturity that is hard to educate in those espousing it.

Since sexuality is part of the human condition, I think you'll find yourself availed of more of it if you start treating others as fellow human beings and not disposable toys.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

yeah, yeah, yeah...wave, and once again...it's all about >>sharing

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by phatkhat

Average American female is 35 lbs overweight!!!!!!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by phatkhat]

Phatkhat,

I will tell you here...that I have been with women ..who are very nice looking and not what this world would consider overweight. I have found many of them overated and self centered. Once you learn to peel back the veneer of what is on the outside there is mostly remaining an empty shell. ARe all women like this ..no..not at all. It is just a fingerprint I often notice.

Remember what I said about spiritual...verses physical.

This is what I am getting at in men being dumb. They so often only see the physical..and rob themselves of real worth here by limiting themselves to thier view of physical. Many women encourage this conduct among men and the men are so dumb they eat it up too. They do not see the spirit in which many women concern themselves. They can often hoodwink a man in this arena by putting him on a string to maintain thier physical value. IN this men can be pretty dumb about High maintenance women...ie..trophy women. This is a mans fault for being naturally dumb.

Dont be all enamoured over trophy women. They are so very often overated. You will cheat yourself of real value that so many women have to offer.

Bad girls are no different from high maintenance women. Same fingerprint.

LOL LOL..you thought Whitewave a male...wow!!

"SHIELDS UP" Phatkhat!!! Prepare for a broadside...every pun intended!!!

You might want to learn to properly zip up when posting around Whitewave.

Thanks for your posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 26-1-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As much as I would like to join in a civilized conversation about male vs female attitudes in this country (or any other country), I'm going to have to bow out of this thread. If my blood pressure ever drops precipitously low and requires immediate raising or if I get bored and feel some inexplicable need to beat my head against a brick wall, I'll be back. Good luck, gentlemen.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Originally posted by phatkhat

Remember what I said about spiritual...verses physical.

"This is what I am getting at in men being dumb. They so often only see the physical..and rob themselves of real worth here by limiting themselves to thier view of physical. Many women encourage this conduct among men and the men are so dumb they eat it up too. They do not see the spirit in which many women concern themselves. They can often hoodwink a man in this arena by putting him on a string to maintain thier physical value. IN this men can be pretty dumb about High maintenance women...ie..trophy women. This is a mans fault for being naturally dumb."

Now we have the internet. All most guys have to do is look up the track record on this online and see it's just a waste of time. This just what happened over in Japan, and beginning to happen everywhere else.

"Dont be all enamoured over trophy women. They are so very often overated. You will cheat yourself of real value that so many women have to offer."

You'll cheat yourself alright if you playing the one and only game. Now if it's just a fling or something, no problem. You can always check her background nowadays.

"Bad girls are no different from high maintenance women. Same fingerprint."

That's mainly the major problem of the states, for most areas anyway. However you can now research online, local magazines, or by phone, and screen out the scams.

"LOL LOL..you thought Whitewave a male...wow!!

"SHIELDS UP" Phatkhat!!! Prepare for a broadside...every pun intended!!!

You might want to learn to properly zip up when posting around Whitewave."

Whitewave is a crook who got caught with her foot in her mouth, and is now keeping her distance lol

[edit on 27-1-2008 by phatkhat]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sorry Phatkhat,

This..does not make good nonsense.

And ya'll can keeping coming in here all ya want pretending to be guys espousing the same bull, but most can see through that..lol

Simply because by your very posts you "guys" have problems dealing with women...Period. No tact...technique..finesse..definition.

How do I know this..most of your posts and Conondrum 04s post are abouat oil..a oil shortage. This is obvious.

Whitewave is one of the women I like and respect on ATS/BTS. I enjoy her posts even in disagreement. Whitewave did not get caught.. you pat yourself on the back prematurely. toot your horn. I suspect this is one of the sources for your frustration with women.

Whitewave left this thread because she does not want to spend alot of time and effort in a room with such inertness...still born...dead. I am in agreement with her here. Been thinking the same myself for the last week or so. With yours and Conundrums capacity I suspect you will continue down the same track in female problems and not understand why....Bon Appetit.

As to bad girls...that does not usually last long in girls ..with any mental capacity. They get shed of it quickly once they figure out the numbers do not add up correctly. Problem is while they are doing this bad girl conduct it is very destructive to alot of people around them. Bad guys too. This is nothing but institutionalized ignorance. Very merchandizable.

Been around bad girls too..not impressed with them either..short attentions spans on alot of them.High maintenance..very easily bored. I have no use for women or females who are easily bored. Males like this...easily bored..they are no different than these females.

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sorry Phatkhat,

"This..does not make good nonsense.
Simply because by your very posts you "guys" have problems dealing with women...Period. No tact...technique..finesse..definition."

All that tact...technigue...finesse....aint doing them a bit o good. Divorce rate is 60% and the legit system mostly sides with the woman, even if they withhold sex.

"How do I know this..most of your posts and Conondrum 04s post are abouat oil..a oil shortage. This is obvious.
Whitewave is one of the women I like and respect on ATS/BTS. I enjoy her posts even in disagreement. Whitewave did not get caught.. you pat yourself on the back prematurely. toot your horn. I suspect this is one of the sources for your frustration with women.
Whitewave left this thread because she does not want to spend alot of time and effort in a room with such inertness...still born...dead. I am in agreement with her here. Been thinking the same myself for the last week or so. With yours and Conundrums capacity I suspect you will continue down the same track in female problems and not understand why....Bon Appetit."

LOL....not even interested in the relationship thing, remember? Not interested in having kids, so what would be the point? And white wave WAS wrong, as she complains of the men being so selfish, yet then comes right around spinning that everything should be done completely from the woman's point of view. You may agree with people like her, but most men won't once they become informed. As stated before, the internet helped change all this as guys can quickly and carefully research things to avoid getting ripped. This exactly what happened to the Japanese and now is spreading towards the west.

"As to bad girls...that does not usually last long in girls ..with any mental capacity. They get shed of it quickly once they figure out the numbers do not add up correctly. Problem is while they are doing this bad girl conduct it is very destructive to alot of people around them. Bad guys too. This is nothing but institutionalized ignorance. Very merchandizable.
Been around bad girls too..not impressed with them either..short attentions spans on alot of them.High maintenance..very easily bored. I have no use for women or females who are easily bored. Males like this...easily bored..they are no different than these females."

There is plenty enough to go around, and only some are 'high maintenance.'
In fact, most are far less 'maintenance' than the 'good girls' and 'relationship'
isn't a major requirement.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
this thread is still going?

ne way as far the subject goes.

"if you having girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a b-word ain't one". -jay-z.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Daaannngg.....
Someone spent a lot of money, got their heart cut out and is bitter.
I always liked the two pigs in a sack fighting.
But some guys like big bottom women.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Daaannngg.....
Someone spent a lot of money, got their heart cut out and is bitter.
I always liked the two pigs in a sack fighting.
But some guys like big bottom women.

lol...I would think it's pretty normal for most guys to get p*whipped. Probably the reason why most guys have affairs, but then again, most get caught. Extramarital affairs is no 1 reason for divorce.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I grew up being taught by example. My father placed my mother on a pedestal and treated her like the saint she is. I have nothing but respect for women even the screwed up psycho women. They are the life givers sacred beings without whom we would not exist. Are you calling your mother a pig? Im sure she would be so flattered by your heartless, thoughtless post. The only pig I see here is the sexist who started this thread. I guess it takes one to know one. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking crap like that. Its guys like you who make fathers like me keep baseball bats by the door. Women are the embodiment of the divine goddess. You should get on your knees and kiss the feet of the next women naieve enough to give you the time of day. I cant post here because of decorum what I think you should go do with yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join