It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
American women are pigs.

That's right I said it, pigs.

A pig is basically an animal that lives by living off of scraps and not caring about the mess they leave behind. A pig is not conscious of what they do, they just react to the situation that they are in. A pigs only purpose is wondering when their next meal is coming. A pig doesn't try to understand why they are a pig, they just want to associate with other pigs that don't question their piggy existence. A pig never appreciates a good meal, they expect it. A pig is a fat slab that only looks out for themselves, they have no real friends and use other pigs just to get more free meals. A pig doesn't look out for their other fellow piggies, they would rather the other pigs die so they can have more to eat.

American women are the biggest pigs on the planet right now but other western countries are following suit. A lot of men are pigs too, but women are the gatekeepers of pig mentality.

Stop endorsing piggy behavior folks!!!:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to add a visual/tune to accompany this great thread.

Piggies by The Beatles.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have great respect for the pig. Think of what the pig provides. Chops, ribs (three different kinds), bacon (mmmm, bacon), ham, hocks, sausages, shoulders, butts, etc. Life would suck without the meaty bounty offered by the pig.

Your characterization of American women, while inaccurate, has made me hungry.

You strike me as someone who has not had much success with the ladies. I'm not sure, it could be your bitter tone that makes me think that.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Actually I think you'll find that your average pig has a higher IQ than your average American Woman.

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed at home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home.

Obviously the little piggies are of far greater use, how many American women do you know that can go wee wee wee all they way home?

As well as the "meat factor" pigs also work very hard finding truffles with their sensitive noses. I saw one in Thailand that could do simple math in four languages and it's well known that Miss Piggy can speak French.

If you wish to compare you should choose a better animal... May I suggest...

The lycra wearing camel toed sloth.

Monkey

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musky

You strike me as someone who has not had much success with the ladies. I'm not sure, it could be your bitter tone that makes me think that.

I've nailed plenty in past. But I got broads being ME and not a perception of what the broad thought I should be. Understand?

I used to play football and I'm telling you that American women like men with, what you preceive as, power and influence over others. If you are seen as not having this said power, they will not give you a second glance.

American women have absolutely no balls(literally) yet they want to be equated to males. A women will never be equal to a man because they do not possess a penis(unless you are a hermaphrodite).

I absolutely love women but hate those that think they have an 8 inch penis residing in their skirts.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04

I've nailed plenty in past. But I got broads being ME and not a perception of what the broad thought I should be. Understand?

Not really.....

And I'm not really sure that you understand either.

And I'll be the first to admit that I sure as hell don't understand women but I like the way they smell.

Could it be that your attitude of "nailing broads" could be part of the problem. Just because we don't understand them; doesn't mean they aren't human, just like men. With all their crazy thought processes and feminine frailties, they make life worthwhile for this old cowboy.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I actually have another adjective in mind, but I won't go there..:shk: They aren't all bad.. If you're lucky enough to find one who isn't a spoiled, stuck-up snob, you had better hold onto her with dear life.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I actually have another adjective in mind, but I won't go there..:shk: They aren't all bad.. If you're lucky enough to find one who isn't a spoiled, stuck-up snob, you had better hold onto her with dear life.

I know what you are saying.

I had a very good American women when I was in college. We were together for 5 years, but the relationship was more of a friendship than anything. I was very attracted to her but she was not what I wanted in the bedroom.

It's very hard to understand at a young age in today's society how important relationships are.:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Conundrum, I have to tell you, I don't understand women. I certainly don't understand what they look for in a man, all I know is that from all appearances, I'm certainly not it. I have pretty much said to "hell with them ll," and I don't even bother with them. Me and "Rosy Palm" have become very good friends. :shk:

[edit on 20-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Unfortunately it's all about money and power. Money is okay if you have an endless flow of it to satisfy the piggies needs. Power is what you really need to have in order to "tame" these wild beasts called american women.

American women only see what's in front of them. If you dress nice, keep up a good appearance, shave, smell decent and all that an american broad might be interested in you. Now if you happen to drive a Mercedes, Hummer, etc., now the broad really has the panties soaked over you.

I've been privileged in the past(I admit that). From my experience I know, for myself, how a relationship between me and an american chick
can work.

You have to understand how these broads think. I would recommend listening to someone like Tom Leykis if I were you. Look him up.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Let it be known that this is another pointless thread.

Ignored.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thank you.

Now please move along.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Conumdrumbum, this has got to be a way to get some attention!!!

I don't honesty believe that you can think all women are pigs, but if so well i guess that YOU are probably a man whom needs to have a change of company !!!
Little man syndrome, comes to mind.
Please don't put all women in one basket, as it's only a small % that act the way you claim of us. I can really see ya Nuts. Very unpleasent.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think what you really want, is a very docile woman, someone you can lead around and control with ease? You won't find many of them in America. If you don't like what you see in American women, go look some where else, because I can guarantee they won't want to be kept 3 steps behind a man's heel......not here!

From an American woman, just for you OP. I think it's appropriate

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I think what you really want, is a very docile woman, someone you can lead around and control with ease? You won't find many of them in America. If you don't like what you see in American women, go look some where else, because I can guarantee they won't want to be kept 3 steps behind a man's heel......not here!

This is the impression I got, too. However, there certainly are a lot of spoiled brats here too, but it's ridiculous to rant about it as a generality.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Right O Jen..You tell Em! If there was a Canadian Version of that I'd post it..all I got is this..

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Obviously the little piggies are of far greater use, how many American women do you know that can go wee wee wee all they way home?

I guess you've never been on a road trip with a woman...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ladies and gents, I was going to be the first person to answer this thread last night then I realized that feeding the troll would just make it hungrier.

This entire thread isn't worth the time you guys are spending on it.

Let the bacon hater stew in lonely peace, is my advice.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaton

However, there certainly are a lot of spoiled brats here too, but it's ridiculous to rant about it as a generality.

Yes, it's presumptuous to lump a few rotten apples with the entire harvest. I know there are some awful girls in this world, (America rather), but that road runs both ways between the sexes.

You get what you give and may it come back to you 100 fold, for the good or the bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Don't feed the troll. Hopefully it will go away.

I agree with MM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join