It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth on Google Earth? See yourself.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Someone has made a small Youtube video about it, maybe this will help people see what the OP is talking about

It does seem like there is a large hole there

My apologies, seems to be a different location, when I searched it, this came up but watching the video again it gives a different longitude and latitude
edit on 18-7-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Punctuation, Aeroman, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Unsurprisingly, there aren't many satellites at the poles, due to the way things orbit the planet. They would quickly fall out of synch, or lose altitude, or something - I forget what exactly. Add to this the process by which google earth is created, and the poles end up with horrid resolution, lots of repetition, a fair degree of overlap, and blank spots - which are filled by google earth's default black background.

On the contrary most of Earth viewing satellites are polar satellites.which of course do not orbit strait over the poles.The poles are two most covered spots on the planet and the best definition is down to 3.mts.On Google Earth there are even better definitions but not taken by the satellites but by aerial photos.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Someone has made a small Youtube video about it, maybe this will help people see what the OP is talking about

It does seem like there is a large hole there

My apologies, seems to be a different location, when I searched it, this came up but watching the video again it gives a different longitude and latitude
edit on 18-7-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

I have seen these many times and they are certainly the strangest things. They appear to have some type of constructed covering - metallic looking and not natural.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

That cover has been blown out, for a reason. The earth can only take so much abuse before it starts fighting back.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do not bother to find anything interesting on Google Earth regarding the holes on the poles.

I have been investigating that for many years.Found many interesting things and was posting them on various web sites.Obviously my posts were followed as on every new edition of Google Earth those evidences vanished.
I am not talking here about some entrances in the caves but he holes which start at latitude 78.5 deg.,outer rim of the holes.Inner span or where the hole starts to enter inner world is 95 nm or some 177 kms wide only.

At present the only thing you could find on Google Earth and which can not be, is the altitude on Antarctica which shows 0 mts around the poles while there should be 3000 mts

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
They put together two dimensional pictures to create a depiction of a three dimensional surface. All you are seeing is the "stitches" where it was "sewn" together. (quotes to denote they aren't the actual terms, it's a way of explaining it in a way that's common to others so they can relate
)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join