It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth on Google Earth? See yourself.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In google Earth, Go to the south pole do you see the mountain go to the top and zoom in until you see the inside there are amazing things to see theres a code I think to see the inside cannot crack it really hard then zoom out youll be amazed really cool actually.
Please Comment

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm afraid you'll have to be MUCH more specific than that description you gave.

Perhaps you could copy the coordinates of where you're speaking and post them here?

And what do you mean by a code to crack what's inside there?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its an Aura code hollow earth it was wierd its the giant mountain at the Antartica continent zoom in the tip and look its like a safe code wierd same on the stars Im finding some good things.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Again i ask, coordinates, please? They're easy enough to copy and paste from Google Earth.

If you aren't willing to copy and paste some coordinates, and insist on giving vague directions, then I have no choice to assume that you're just hoaxing.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
89 degrees 42 46. 35" S 91 Degrees 05 '51.74" W

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thanks for that.

But I don't see what you are claiming to see. The entire area is blurred from indirect pictures overlaying each other. There's nothing there when I look but blurred out terrain.

Sorry, I don't see what you are saying you see.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Keep Zooming trust me

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
well i tried zooming in as much as possibole and came to the point where it starts kicking me back a few meters (like a roolback) so guess you had to be lucky . Mind posting a screen capture of what you see ?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is what photos look like that are low-res but focussed in on at an extreme.

I have been searching google earth for the hollow earth too, but what you see is no evidence of the hollow earth.

I hope google earth FINALLY gets some high-res pictures of the area after all these years. But if we are right about our hollow-earth theory, we will never get those pictures.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I still havent seen a good explanation of why the north and south pole pictures are taken in a way that looks like there´s a suction into holes though. Its like the google-earth makers are trying to play into the hands of the hollow-earthers

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Inside on the North Pole I unlocked a new object for a south pole its a big compass thing I guess cool.

link   
Inside on the North Pole I unlocked a new object for a south pole its a big compass thing I guess cool.

link   

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

Im racking my brains but I have no idea what on earth (or in earth
) you´re talking about.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Go to the very center of the south pole and start to zoom in. As you do you will see a dark spot grow where all the Long lines converge to. Keep zooming in on that dark spot and it turns into a tunnel and as you keep zooming you come to dots that are labeled when you put your mouse on them different camps and bases.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes, ive done this a few times now. The impression is really that there is a "hole at the pole". And also that it is owned by the U.S.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In fact, both north and south pole show a hole at the pole and always have in google earth.

They dont even bother to cover it up anymore.

Take the earth view from the distance, and then move the earth ball up and down and around a little. You´ll see it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Punctuation, Aeroman, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

The reason for these "holes" are pretty simple. It's the same reason, more or less, that on some map projections, Greenland appears to be the size of the continent of Africa. The earth is a curved three-dimensional object, while a map - including goggle earth - is a flat two-dimensional representation of that object. In the specific case of google earth, it is created as a composite collage of satellite photos sliced, diced, and glued back together.

Unsurprisingly, there aren't many satellites at the poles, due to the way things orbit the planet. They would quickly fall out of synch, or lose altitude, or something - I forget what exactly. Add to this the process by which google earth is created, and the poles end up with horrid resolution, lots of repetition, a fair degree of overlap, and blank spots - which are filled by google earth's default black background.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is my theory, I'll research to see if it's right-

Satellite pictures are square and flat. Earth, however, is curved and round. Since Google Earth is a globe, you can't just put flat pictures on it. So Google Earth displays them as being a little bit wider on the side closer to the equator and a little bit narrower on the side closer to a pole. Which would mean as you get closer and closer to a pole, the image would be more distorted until all images at the pole have one side with a dimension of 1 pixel.

Well, I was kinda right wiki

There is very low resolution coverage of the Antarctic continent (1m resolution images of some parts of Antarctica were added in June 2007 for the first time). The tiling system produces artifacts near the poles as the tiles become 'infinitely' small and rounding errors accumulate.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

can you post screens, or something? my hand's getting tired of scrolling

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join