It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Thought: If the Earth is Hollow, the "sky" must look VERY strange & incredible!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Let's just take some time to think about how these people living inside the Earth (Assuming the Theory is correct, & I'm not talking about relatively small, but huge pockets with cities, I'm taling about the 'central sphere, the internal world, where there could be a central so-called Sun) - Now, the only things that can be talked about regarding this subject is the possibility, the Science, & ... - What I want to bring up:

---?> To the inhabitants of the inner Earth, looking the the "Sky" should be quite strange indeed. Around the "Sun" they would see the other side... Complex movements & patterns... IT must be pretty trippy. - The main concern & reason for my post was that perhaps the high increase of earthquake activity is due to wars within the Earth, but I doubt that. - It could be orchestrated by means similar to any other weather modification systems, or naturally, but of course.

Any thoughts, or not, because we really should be paying more attention to more important topics? ... It was just a thought.

- What do you think?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It depends on whether or not the inner atmosphere is would be illuminated my the central sun. One possibility on how that could be possible is if it were a nuclear fission sun and not fusion, that would explain the magnetic field.

Have you read "The Smokey God"? It's about a supposed voyage to the Inner-Earth written in the 19th Century. Lots of descriptions, perfect fuel for the imagination and nighttime dreaming.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
No, havn't read it, I'm too busy working on my site: criticalunity.org... - But doing a Google search on 'Hollow Earth yeilds interesting results

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nice plug, CriticalUnity!

I think the hollow earth theory is silly.
The closest thing that, in my opinion, is even possible is similar to the oceanic creatures that survive off the warmth of magma streaming up at the depths of the ocean.
Something like this may be possible on a dry level, more likely simple life forms, unlikely entire cities.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lenina

I understand your assumption in regard to this being merely theory, for these very far out things to be just theories, but there is evidence to suggest that these are not theories at all. - Look at www.2012.com.au... & do a search on ATS for Hollow Earth .- There have already been some great threads. - Also, : www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

- I must add , however, that I may be wrong...

- And regarding my site,. it's not a plug! (is a plug suggesting a way to get in a advert for a profit?) Ian Punnit on Coast to Cost said it was a plug! It's not a plug! What the ... ???

[edit on 1-2-2008 by criticalunity]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by criticalunity]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This post was a bad idea, as it probably doesn't do justice to my credibility, however I figured; what the heck, why not share my interesting thought with the world. (about how the sky would look, if in fact it is true, but at this moment in history, we should not be concerning ourselves with such relatively insignificant questions, because as George Noory said a few weeks ago 'We need to identify our priorities.

- And to answer my own dumb post: - Yeah, OK? so? HA ha... or: the background (other side) of the sky would be blinded by the light of the central thing in the center.

And in regards to plugs & sockets, Mr. rockets, (I just threw that tin there because it rhymes, & I forget who said it was a plug) ;-)
I havn't started to 'plug' it until this morning, but it was removed apparently, from the web design section of BTS, of all places! Perhaps some sort of error, or ATS doesn't want to be accused of being the first to have started the propagation of my plan, but I'll have them know now, that I am not selling ANYTHING on my site, & I have 'plugged' (talked about) it on numerous other sites prior to ATS, so please! Anyways, I shouldn't allow myself to get too emotional, or continue to type about my issue here with ATS on what used to be a 'clean' page.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It has got me beat how so many people subscribe to the hollow earth thing. I think someone has been reading a litte too much Jules Verne ...IMO

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The thing is, the OP was not saying he believed it to absolutely true, the OP had simply thought that it the Earth was hollow, the 'sky' must look cool. (One would see the other side of the world, or what?

top topics

join