It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dirt about Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm an avid Ron Paul supporter and have found myself wondering, "what if we don't get the Republican nod. What then?"

If Clinton fails like she should due to her own merit, Obama would probably be ushered in on the Democratic end of things. I've been looking for some dirt on Obama lately, and I haven't been all that successful. Usually some confused white power colledge student talking about how bad a black president would be.

So, friends in the fight.. What and where is the dirt on Obama? Everybody has skeletons, where has he buried his?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
it's possible that he doesn't really have anything save for his admitted drug use in his younger years...

blues, an election shouldn't be won on dirt, it should be won on policy.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Well said, but it seems that skeletons spell out the character or at least the integrity of the candidate. I'm hoping Ron gets the nod, but if he doesn't, I have considered voting for Obama. That is IF he wins the Democratic Primary. Seems like a solid guy, though if you're a politician, there's no such thing as squeeky clean.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm not good at digging up dirt, but certain things convince me very easily. One of those things is the candidate being a part of the CFR. Obama is a part of the CFR.

I know that probably isn't enough for a lot of people. That's understandable. I'm just more easily convinced when it comes to stuff like that, because it's hard to deny that every candidate except Kucinich and Paul are a part of the CFR, and it's hard to deny what the CFR has been involved with, i.e. our horrible foreign policy decisions that only favor them and their criminals.

I'd like to think there's a difference between democrat and republican, but as long as they're both controlled by the same bosses, there is no difference.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm currently revoking my potential vote for Obama. I have a pretty good reason.
I didn't know he was a member of AIPAC. That's fantastic. More manipulation from a country thousands of miles away. Good to know that every bit of decency is bought with paper money.

Things have to change.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Interesting.

Hitlery, McCain, and Edwards are a part of it too.

All these foreign policy groups. All of them seem to have the same club members. The fact that none of them ever have power struggles makes me wonder who they're answering to.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Check it out, man. Pretty intense.

Google Video Link

No way I will vote to those who pander to the almighty dollar.

top topics

join