It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So. What are the 2012 theorists going to say in 2013?...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
sorry for the on liner but I believe this will sum it all up.

Damnit I guess we should have kept the house, the money and the car.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Blimey, didn't expect this to get resurected, but nice to have a deadacated forum for 2012.

A dedicated forum where for the next 3 years we can fill up ATS with thread after thread of drivel about alien invasions, rogue planets, armagedon, mass extinction, rapture and all kinds of other topics with pretty much nothing whatsoever to back them up.

Oh joy.

But hey, I look forward to it, theres the occasional gem to be found in such ramblings, and a healthy debate, even if i might consider one side of it a lunatic living in a fantasy world, both stimulating and enjoyable. And hey, I tend to live in my own fantasy world,i just don't inflict it on others, often.

I look forward to the end of Decemeber 2012 and raising a glass to toast the non-ending of the world and then sitting back and hearing what crazy nonesense people come up with next!

Roll on 2013!...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a very good topic. I would imagine that the time period before 2012 will consist of cult leaders stocking up on kool-aid and coast to coast fans filling their cellar with non perishable food. It will be 2000 all over again. Then after 2012 passes and all the conspiracy theorists quickly change the subject or say the space time continuum has changed they will quickly point out that 2029 it will be the new end of the world with the meteor and all. I see this as the most likely and probable prediction. But I could be wrong and we just might only have 3 years left. So my only question now is does your cult leader prefer cherry flavored kool-aid? Or the classic grape flavor.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think this topic should only be looked at again in january 2013

All over the forums people are still discussing the fact IF something will happen around december 2012 ?

There are at the present time only 2 possibilities for 2013 :
- non-believers will suggest nothing will happen and they will find a lame excuse and another date for the same event to happen
- believers will suggest things are going to happen as predicted and comments will be like 'we told you so and warned you'

We have people who believe, and non-believers....
Amidst the believers, we have opinions going from 'huge changes' up to 'all-ending events'.....
On every aspect on which this prediction is based, there is so much disagreement and speculation that it leaves me with only one thing to say :
as a father of two kids, i hope none of this is true and nothing will happen.
And if they find a lame excuse and another date for this crap to happen in the future, it will be at least a 1000 years away from now so i wont have to worry about it ever again

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join