It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So. What are the 2012 theorists going to say in 2013?...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Maybe it will be a major change, and we won't even notice it because we all enter the 4th density, and we will not be able to recall that the 3rd was different..

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by pc is here

I´ll remember it until 2012.

EDIT: Doesnt the Jewish Calender end 2038?

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

The Jewish Calendar had the year 2012 a long time ago. It is already 5768.
www.jewfaq.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
First the Bush haters will grow slient in 2008, and then in 2013 our best end of the world date will come and go too. This place will be rather quite to say the least. I might even go back to reading the John Lear posts once again.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
They will move on to Apophis in 2029. Apophis is an asteroid about 250 m across that was predicted to strike Earth in 2029. It has since been written off.

cfa-www.harvard.edu...

[edit on 21-12-2007 by stikkinikki]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
personally, im hoping for a complete end-of-days style apocalypse on 2012. So if that doesn't happen, I guess it's not such a bad thing after all.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here

Very good. The threat is weather related. It is real and you will get a clearer picture before 2012. A huge pacific tsunami will start the ball rolling before 2012.

what is your source for something like this?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Basically everybody is going to be transformed into COSMIC BEINGS. Ones with Universal knowlegde. Able to tap into time and space itself. Many rules of physics will be broken. You really won't need to contact people physically everybody will be tapping into each other through free energy, universal waves of vibrations going to the reciever. Thoughts are formulated in the free space above our heads. And we download that information when the sender is thought of.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
WHAT are all the 2012 skeptics going to say when we have a huge global shift in thought and consciousness, when war peaks, when we all need to come together as one, and try to regain control of what we have here on earth, instead of polluting it into this apocolyptic looking wasteland?

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Timewavezer0]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What will they say in 2013??
probably they will say " I tried to tell you".
its like a couple years ago I tried to warn friends and family about the NWO..they thought I was soooooo CRAZY......

they don`t think I`m crazy anymore...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They'll probably pick a new year and keep preaching their message, just like every other doomsday prophet before

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
2012 theorists will probably just shut up, disappear entirely, deny they ever believed it OR just claim their 'calculations were just a little off.'

When my regular-ole calendar is done at the end of this year, I'll go out and get a new one. When the Mayan calendar ends in 2012... we'll just have to run out and get a new one of those. Wonder if my local bookstore has any in stock yet?

What will happen in 2012 - It will just be another messed up year, the US will be scrambling for another bozo to take over the white house, people will start throwing out one new conspiracy theory after another, new dates will be set for the end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it, so-called proof will be given for every potential new end-date and even more proof will appear on the next generation of youtube. "Check this math out - it is amazing and proves that 2035 is the real end!" Or maybe Ron Paul will actually win in 2012 and that is the giant earth-changing event to usher in a new era of something!

In 2013, ATS will see a bunch of people create new accounts and start to prove their theories for another date. "The new countdown is on folks!" But we, as a civilization will just move on as always - a different year with more problems. Been there, done that - just a new set of parameters to take into account by new leaders to royally screw us little people over.

I'm not loosing ANY sleep over 2012. If the end does indeed come with some earth-shattering final curtain-call... ah well, nothing I could do to stop it anyway. It was fun while it lasted and at least I enjoyed my time here instead of worrying about the next upcoming date in a long chronological history of end-time conspiracies.

And wait... another thread said that TODAY was the end. So far, nada and it's looking pretty darn good that we'll see tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey have any of you seen movies and such about 2012, what it might bring us

Like I AM LEGEND
or the game STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Assassin's Creed
Shadowrun

They are based in 2012, It's pretty silly to believe what movies and games show you because they're just peoples imaginations.

But might aswell believe in something because the end seems quite close anyway

eg. BOOOOOM!!!

you get the picture?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What's good all!

Long time reader of ATS, this would be my first time posting. I saw two hot topic threads regarding 2012 & after skimming through them I feel compelled to attempt to shed some light on the subject. Something you logical debtors can use and apply.

Let me say upfront I don't claim to have all the answers, but I will point you in the direction of some people who just might. Also I don't expect you to believe a darn thing I'm saying. Instead, after you're done reading this & the links provided try it yourself. 2012 is the snapping point of humanities collective ascension (don't roll your eyes just yet :-) ). Any true teacher of this esoteric knowledge will never claim you have to believe this. You don't have to do anything. Do your own research. If it makes sense, saaweet, if not it will, eventually. As for me I'm 27, policy debated in high school, wanted to be a lawyer, briefly studied political science, so I'm a fairly skeptical person. I started this path of Enlightment, Ascension, whatever, almost two years ago.

You can look up the scientific events that are going to occur during 2012 (a lot of end cycles of earth & the milky way etc) anywhere if you want the hardcore details. Basically its as if a cosmic clock is being re-set.

A short four years from now, YOU, the person reading this, is going to start manifesting what's in your mind damn near immediately. What do I mean? 2012 is going to be whatever YOU want it to be. Literally. Everyone on this planet is going to Ascend. Everyone. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. So if you are a negative sort of person, that's pretty much what your life will be like (and probably is right now) come 2012. You'll see the world as a big apocalypse & horrible because that's what you are creating for yourself. If you’re the opposite, welcome to the party. Let me also clarify no judgment is implied here. Contrary to what traditional religion will tell you no one is left behind, not even the NWO. You will ascend, take back your power & remember your place as a God. Yes you. Powerful Co-Creator on planet Earth. Sup.

Lets get into the evidence because that's what you really want. The Noetic Sciences is all about proving the power of consciousness, realizing the power of your MIND. You can read up on their work here: www.noetic.org/research/projects.cfm

Better yet and this is truly my favorite, Quantum Physics. The science of possibilities. What it’s teaching, what science is proving, is that what happens INSIDE effects what happens OUTSIDE, not vice versa like you are made to believe. You are not a victim of your reality, literally you create it. I highly recommend seeing the documentary called “What the bleep do we know.” It’s a whole lot of smart fing people with PHDs, talking exactly about the power of YOU, which is the core message behind the Ascension. I have a few clips of the movie on my MySpace page along with a clip of an Interview in which actor Will Smith talks about this crazy azz stuff. You can find this at: www.myspace.com/dcssvt

Finally, if you want a really good explanation (IMHO) of what the heck I'm talking about check out Dr. Michael Sharp at www.michaelsharp.org. Visit his forums, there is also a section with a guy who knows all about Free Energy.

There’s a ton more I can say. How your chakras play into things. How the NWO is directly responsible for keeping you dumbed down. Trust me the only way we are going to beat them & take this planet back is through the process of ascension. And the core message behind it is this; Get your sh*t together. Fix you. Let me tell you from experience nothing is harder than getting full control of your own mind. Walking head first through your fears. Letting go of your ego. Taking full & complete responsibility for every single facet of your life. But don't take my word for it. Try it.

Namaste'
(I honor the light in you)

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Interesting question indeed.
I haven't heard much on Nibiru or the end of 2012. I am still skeptical on the validity of this topic simply for the reason that this theory and date calculation and has been studied only fairly recent. Granted, I hear alot that "2012 was predicted by the mayans" My inquiry here is, did the mayans really calculate 2012? or did we? One has to take into account that calendars have changed drastically ever since the roman catholic church and more than likely even before then. So how do we really know with certainty that it's 2012? I'm hoping that whoever translated the mayan calendar did take these things into consideration.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
For those that posted the numerous asteroids that are said to hit earth, I just have to say we should consider ourselves to be incredibly lucky bastards. But even luck runs out eventually
the only question left is... when?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
FOOLS!! you are all fools
How could you all be so blind to the signs
The mayans knew it, the aztecs knew and even the germans knew it

The first day of 2012 is the date that............ Myspace and Bebo will crash and lose all their profiles and data!!!
Millions will die in the first few hours, then world will blame bush and march on the whitehouse, but it will do no good, it is a blow mankind will never recover from

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Alot like me just say its a transition, but something is going on, and the governments seem more determined to get us all under raps, before this date for some reason.

Probably to do with with conscious thing, where something is happening, but we do not understand what. I doubt we will know what the date means, and will just pass straight through it, but what ever happens, something is happening.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Alot like me just say its a transition, but something is going on, and the governments seem more determined to get us all under raps, before this date for some reason.

I totally agree, also there is no interest till 2012 in major merchandise stores

Alot is ending at the year 2012 (budda boy, aztec calender, the world
?) but if something ends, something should also start.

If the world is ending the riot has begun

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The people who really study the 2012 phenomenon know that they will most likely not see any immediate changes upon the winter solstice of 2012. It is just the beginning of the conscious awareness, and it will not happen overnight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join