page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It refers to a man.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It refers to chapter 322, another moniker of the Skull and Bones, or the 'Brotherhood of Death'

"America's Secret Establishment", by Antony C. Sutton, 1986, page 5-6, states: "Those on the inside know it as The Order. Others have known it for more than 150 years as Chapter 322 of a German secret society. More formally, for legal purposes, The Order was incorporated as The Russell Trust in 1856. It was also once known as the "Brotherhood of Death". Those who make light of it, or want to make fun of it, call it 'Skull & Bones', or just plain 'Bones'.

The American chapter of this German order was founded in 1833 at Yale University by General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso Taft who, in 1876, became Secretary of War in the Grant Administration. Alphonso Taft was the father of William Howard Taft, the only man to be both President and Chief Justice of the United States.

The order is not just another Greek letter fraternal society with passwords and handgrips common to most campuses. Chapter 322 is a secret society whose members are sworn to silence. It only exists on the Yale campus (that we know about).

www.4rie.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think it refers to John Kerry.

JUAN GONZALEZ: John Kerry, in terms of the number 322.

ALEXANDRA ROBBINS: I spoke with somebody close to Kerry, a member of Skull and Bones. He said that Kerry actually uses 322 as a code in his daily life

Click for the whole interview

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah, looks like Kerry is using it as reference to skull and bones which in turn uses it as a reference to some Greek orator who died in 322 B.C.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by kegs]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In my grandmothers 1935 UVA Annual it lists the members of the local chapter of Skull and Bones.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Tim Russert had been "compromised" in his clear partisanship for the GOP - did everyone already forget the 2002 Florida gov.'s debate!?!
He needed to appear "after" Bush, in order to still be the moderator of choice come debate season.
That Bush, even with several weeks of prep, still came off as functionally retarded, was the wild card they couldn't account for.
Russert is still a complicit & corrupt mediawhore.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
the 322 part of the interview on real video.

watching the burning bush's jaw drop when russel says number 322 is PRICELESS!

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by billybob]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
He almost looks like he's a deer in the headlights!
I read somewhere that the same society is at Harvard and all the Ivy league schools, just under different names. I will go a 'searching....
brb........

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
Not about Harvard, but look what I found!

great link. looks like something 'they' put out to demystify and play down the signifigance of their little 'frat boys' club.
nice nick names they have, 'baal' and suchlike.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join