It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keeps white supremacist donation

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not surprising, with the whole newsletter deal.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Even more bad judgement from Ron Paul.... OK I believed that he made one error with his racist newsletter entries but now another one???

Should a man of such errors be incharge of the greatest nation I ask myself. How many chances should a guy have? Will he represent and help ALL AMERICANS?

I am not trolling just airing my questions. I awaitthe next pratfall from mr Paul.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

This is just one of the two things that cycle through to discredit him.
How many shady orgs do you think donated to Obama? Consider this, he receives money bombs that gather 4 million dollars in donations in a matter of days.. do you think Paul personally goes through these and checks where everyone comes from? Giving the money back wouldn't benefit him and would be more of a hassle than keeping it. The negative part is already there, so he would lose the money, and have to have more of an interaction with this people. Paul probably doesn't communicate much with the people taking care of contributions so it's their call, he just gets questioned on it.

Bad show. Lame attempt. Not breaking. Not newsworthy,

The people that are horrified to see Paul doing so well are bringing up all these old threads. I think it's funny. Bunch of trolls. Carseller and Tinfoil. Lol. Nothing better to do.
edit on 24-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Its not another error, see my above post. You guys really think Ron Paul personally handles small donations like this in the fact of the multi-millions he receives.. and this happened last campaign. I am sure Obama received donations from way more radical groups.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Tiger5

Its not another error, see my above post. You guys really think Ron Paul personally handles small donations like this in the fact of the multi-millions he receives.. and this happened last campaign. I am sure Obama received donations from way more radical groups.

Ploitics is the art of handling appearances my friend. RonPaul should have made the political stance NOT to acccept dirty money because it could have been used against him. It is BAD JUDGEMENT. Perhaps you were outraged by Billy Boys actions with Lewinsky?? American like politician to be clean and appear to be clean. This means doing the right thing and not kicking the ball into YOU OWN net. Now gingrich is on the banswaggon. Since when was he a paragon of anti raicism!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I actually didn't give a damn about Clinton and Lewinsky, but that is neither here nor there. That was his personal action, this is something that was out of Ron Paul's hands. How long ago had the donation been made before he even found out? If you can't block the actual donation from making it in then no sense in giving it back. Then they will just say you were giving money to a hate group (especially if it is long after they sent the donation) in order to gain their support.

It's retarded. This is the most retarded argument. Anyone that thinks Ron Paul is actually a racist is a complete fool.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Sounds to me like someone loosing in the polls paid this guy to make a donation, and then called Ron Paul's office to ask if he was retuning it, the person they spoke to probably had no idea, "do you ever return donations?" "not usually, no, why? Who is this again?" click...

Really, people need to think a little harder about these things. Does anyone really think Ron Paul would be that stupid? Even if he WERE a racist?

Get a grip people, you're being played more easily than a iPod.
edit on 25-12-2011 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by FredT

Sounds to me like someone loosing in the polls paid this guy to make a donation, and then called Ron Paul's office to ask if he was retuning it, the person they spoke to probably had no idea, "do you ever return donations?" "not usually, no, why? Who is this again?" click...

Really, people need to think a little harder about these things. Does anyone really think Ron Paul would be that stupid? Even if he WERE a racist?

Get a grip people, you're being played more easily than a iPod.
edit on 25-12-2011 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

Either my eyes deceive me...or this thread is old. But I agree with this poster, it could be a number of anything from a volunteer not knowing whats up or what have you.

In my honest opinion, and as much as it pains me to say, the Supremacist has the right to believe in whatever he wants to believe in, regardless if it fits in with present day morals...regardless, I'm 100% positive that other Presidential hopefuls have accepted money far more dirty. To the OP, you people crack me up. You jump ALL over some petty sentiment such as this when there are things far worse out there than this. It's 500 dollars from a guy who A.) Has the right to vote and B.) Has the right to his opinion, beliefs, and freedom of speech no matter how wrong it may be. For all you know, this man may see a glimmer of hope for tomorrow with Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I wonder how much in donation Obama got from the Nation Of Islam or other black supremist organizations , bet it was more than $ 500.00 ,
edit on 31-12-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberdude78

The asked him about this already. He said the money was spent already and he didn't want to give someone else's contribution to this guy, he didn't feel like that was fair. Also could you imagine the mainstream media would have just said he was funneling money from his campaign into a white supremacist group. No way to win it. He also said that he can't check ever donor out before he cashes their check. Do any other candidates do that? NO.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Obama keeps the banksters hundreds of millions donations...

He also keeps the black supremacists donations.

So eh.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Dr. Paul has publicly stated that if he gets donations from white supremacist organizations he won't send it back. He also said that if they think that means he ascribes to their ideals they are wrong. He'll use the money for his campaign and they'll be out that amount of money.

Seriously guys, you gotta stop being so willfully obtuse. You look the opposite of smart.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join