It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keeps white supremacist donation

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The message not the messenger, folks.

Let's please focus on the topic and not each other's person or character.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would hope ats would make sure a "subject matter expert" knew the TandC and knew the difference between the truth and a lie.

I'm still not callin FredT a liar just pointing out he has problems with singular and plural. Something I would expect an expert to have a grasp of.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shooterbrody
Ya know I would hate to call someone, especially a "subject matter expert" a liar in public, FredT you do understand it was ONE person, singular, not plural from which the donation came. You seem to keep making mistakes as to how many donators there were.

Why would you be calling me a liar? I mean I understand the need to go all Ad Hominem but really now..

Also what the FSME got to do with it? And why is it being singled out by you and another person. Just to clear the air the FSME is for the medical forum not this this one eh?

Lets stick to the topic at hand when I last looked was about Ron paul keep a donation from a neo nazi.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
@Jsobecky -
I stick by my assesment that it is simply being 'politically correct', based on the standards created by the media today, for Ron to have refunded the money. Morals and ethics were long out of play soon as Ron Paul clearly clarified he did not support Mr. Blacks beliefs & actions. The very action of giving back the $500, is simply political correctness -- and should hold absolutely no bearing to the moral and ethical beliefs that Ron Paul has.

Originally posted by FredT
I have little doubt that Ron paul is a Nazi and I have said so on numerous occasions.

Haha -- well that sums it up. Now I see there really is no point in arguing with you. I can see you clearly have no interest in actually being enlightened in this case. You've made up your mind based on one single occasion he refused to play the media's game, even after he specifically mentioned he DOES NOT support any racist personality/movement. Keep spouting your same old BS and ignore any common sense we throw at you -- I can see that's all you have, and all you intend to do.

[edit on 21/12/07 by Navieko]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shooterbrody

Jso and FredT,

I hope you realize the height of hypocrisy you both have reached. I also hope you spend as much time looking in to the backgrounds of all donators in other candidates finances.

Remember it was a $500 donation from an individual. As one of you is an expert, and both have points in the hundreds of thousands, I'm sure you both will be around through the elections. When REAL scandals show up I will expect just as much from you both as you have shown here.

Do some digging before you shoot off your mouth, shooterbrody. A while back I authored a thread on the Hsu fiasco while it was still breaking news.

Don't throw around words like hypocrisy unless you can back them up.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

AGAIN...

The message NOT the messenger.

The topic is:
» Breaking Alternative News » Ron Paul keeps white supremacist donation » Post Reply

Please focus your response(s) on the topic of discussion as opposed to each other's character and or person.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

A while back I authored a thread on the Hsu fiasco while it was still breaking news.

Makes this seem pretty small in comparison. So you continue on as you were, I'm not going anywhere and there will be REAL scandals before the new president takes office. Hope you exert as much effort into those as you have here....over $500.00

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Originally posted by Navieko
@Jsobecky -
I stick by my assesment that it is simply being 'politically correct', based on the standards created by the media today, for Ron to have refunded the money. Morals and ethics were long out of play soon as Ron Paul clearly clarified he did not support Mr. Blacks beliefs & actions. The very action of giving back the $500, is simply political correctness -- and should hold absolutely no bearing to the moral and ethical beliefs that Ron Paul has.

And I say he did not return it because he did not want alienate Black. Maybe if there weren't photo-ops of the two of them together, I wouldn't be so cynical.

Besides, what would you have expected him to say? All politicians lie, at least that's what I've seen printed here on ATS about a hundred times.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Maybe if there weren't photo-ops of the two of them together, I wouldn't be so cynical.

Pics please?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

^^^

*temporary closure to garner attentions*

[edit: to open thread for further discussion]
Please bear in mind:
Civility and decorum. The post not the poster.

Thank you.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
And I say he did not return it because he did not want alienate Black. Maybe if there weren't photo-ops of the two of them together, I wouldn't be so cynical.

Besides, what would you have expected him to say? All politicians lie, at least that's what I've seen printed here on ATS about a hundred times.

Didn't want to 'alienate' Black? You make it sound as if they knew each other and were/are friends. I'm sure he'd much sooner punch him in the face for his beliefs then to unwillingly alienate him. It's a non-issue. As to a "photo-ops" of the two together?

As to politicians lieing? I agree, all politicians lie. Except I believe Ron Paul is a very, very, rare exception. And that's what makes him so different from the others. Why do you think he draws so many of us, who before, wouldn't even imagine of voting for any candidate? ...and I'd hope you don't think the hundreds of thousands of us are that dumb & gullible that we don't smell a crooked politician when we see one.

[edit on 21/12/07 by Navieko]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Maybe if there weren't photo-ops of the two of them together, I wouldn't be so cynical.

Pics please?

See for yourself.

littlegreenfootballs.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

See for yourself.

littlegreenfootballs.com...

It was after a debate in Fort Lauderdale. Hundreds of people would of requested a photograph/signature from him... can't exactly assume everyone explained their history/beliefs to him before asking for a photo. What was he supposed to do? :|

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
LOLOLOL

A"photo op" and a guy showing up to a candidates appearance are 2 different things. Your "photo op" line makes it sound like RP made an appearance at the guys organization. You keep blurring the lines of reality. There is also a pic of RP giving the guy an autograph. Guys who ask for autograghs usually are not close personal friends. You think RP knew any of the people who stood in line and waited for pics and autographs? I suppose RP should screen all the people who show up to his events now.

I guess he should take back his image from the guy and the autograph also.

Reach and reach,like I said before RP was in congress for a long time if there was any REAL dirt it would have surfaced by now.

I have read alot of what you post here jso and I have never read anything so slanted or misleading from you before.Keep crying wolf jso and soon I won't believe a word you type.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I could show them having a beer together and you'd say "Well, he was thirsty! What was he supposed to do, die of thirst?"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No I am just shocked by your lack of objectivity.

I show you a pic of me and Brad Pitt will you believe we are close personal friends?

I just can't believe how far you are willing to reach to connect the dots on this one.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

No I am just shocked by your lack of objectivity.

I show you a pic of me and Brad Pitt will you believe we are close personal friends?

I just can't believe how far you are willing to reach to connect the dots on this one.

Do a little digging before you jump. Notice how many pics that guy Kelso has of RP? From all over the country?

Something stinks here...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I could show them having a beer together and you'd say "Well, he was thirsty! What was he supposed to do, die of thirst?"

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Oh c'mon now jsobecky, you and I both know it was nothing more then a guy asking for Paul's signature. It was after a bloody debate for god's sake!

Hundreds of people were asking for his signature.

You must be a very flexible individual to think theres something suspicious going on there!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well jso either you going to believe RP when he said his beliefs were in direct opposition to these guys in the Cavuto interview or your not.

If RP had any hard connection to these guys it would have surfaced long before now. One cant spend all the time he did in congress and keep ties to bozos like these secret.

To me this is no different than finding out that Obama(who I also like) got a donation from someone in the nation of islam,and Obama had his pic taken with them. Would you expect Obama to return that donation?

[edit on 21/12/2007 by shooterbrody]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join