It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Info / Plan Maker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

I'm with you Lex. I remember 2 years ago when i was out in the nevada desert with the hopes of getting some good pictures to show people where i had been. I ended up coming home with nothing but a picture in front of the little Al-E-Inn. Any way, i'm always open to suggestions or new schemes to get info. The satelite pic of the base was all labeled nicely so maybe OP does have some super awsome plan

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Thanks for the encouragement W3R and Lex

almost done with the analysis

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
by the way im flying from ATL, GA to West Palm Beach, FL. im gonna keep my eyes open for UFOs.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
just landed, no sightings
but im done with the analysis so whenever your ready tell me.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

I encourage enthusiam that is well placed

Hey Lex,

I just wanted you to know, someone jumped on to your computer while you were away.

I mean it's clear this post is not from the Lex we all know and love!

Becker

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

maybe this is the real Lex, lol

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Meh...

So I have a soft spot for Groom and
those interested in it.

It's tangible. You can see it.

Maybe I'm just getting old....

Nah.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm going to try to head up to area 51 again , likely in Mid January. I went twice last year and saw two giant globes of red light rise hover and back back down over the mountain by the base on my first visit. Please tell more about these where the supposed crafts fly through the valley? Which valley? The Groom Lake facility is unimaginably huge, and i'll go campout again if you can give me a good idea of which valley to sit in. No matter where you go though, the damn camo dudes will drive right up to you and harass you from about 30 feet away. Our last trip was spent camping a few nights on top of Tikapoo Peak and saw quite a few valleys out there. Either way if you could give me some coordiantes on google earth according to what .."lazar" claims or whatever you read in your book i'd be more than happy to spend my time there.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

lol, ill tell you about the plan once i get back from eating dinner with my cousins and uncle.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
personally, i think the only way to infiltrate a51 is to work at a51, once u have a high enough clearence and everyone trusts u, u can do whatever u want, it dosent matter if u cook there, make beds, cut hair or wahtever u do as long as u are in u are one step closer, one step closer to what? i dont know ...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 009andahalf

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Flying over???? out of the question. They'll see you coming about an hour away, and if you cross the restricted airspace border you can bet you'll get a SAM right up your backside.

Covert ops style... belly crawl through the desert and take 10 days to cross the vastness that is the Nevada desert? Doubt it bud, Believe it or not they have infra red cameras set up at critical points along the whole perimeter of the base. Again they'll see you before you even know where you going. And even if you do get through those fences and infra red cameras, your gonna get stuck in the middle of no where land between the perimeter and the actual base itself.

Flying over - GPS Jammer, plus lauch from remote location. with the jammer and remote location we can be assured 1/3 safer than normal

Covert Ops Style - heres how we deal with the cameras - Hidden Camera Locator
*Camo Dudes?, heres how we deal with them - Air Taser
**Worried Of being shot? - Military Helmet
Bullet Proof Tactical Assault Vest
Body Armor Plates
***Required Equipment:
Night Scouts
Video Glasses
Cell Blocker
View Point Listening Device
Micro Comm
Acoustical Jammer
Magnum - NOT USED FOR KILLING! USED FOR MEANS OF ESCAPE! - Just in case the cammo dudes come *we know they wear armor* shot them to distract then run. Only if they come to us
GPS Jammer,

this is just the equipment needed, this will show up in plan soon, i know they are pricey items but if we all are really devoted to this subject then we will work hard enough for the items.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by austinthetitan]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thats what i'm talking about a full on armed assault!! Thats awesome bro. If you want some one on your team who knows how to use a firearm efficiantly, count me in. I dont have the money for all that expensive crap though, so if it was provided for me, that would be nice.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

lol told you my plan was comin along great

still doing alittle changing around but if you want to help me with the plan email me at [email protected]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
just launched a new site about the plan :
Site

im gonna start a new thread on the site but this thread will still continue

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
URGENT NEWS ON THE SITE!!! MUST VISIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! IM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Fantastic idea !!

I wondered how you were going to put this plan into action...

Thats totally fantastic though, I like the sound of guns and armour, it could actually work

Laura x

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -LauraLou-

thanks laura, tell that to the people on the other thread:
Other

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thats excellently done dude congrats and well thought, having spent best part of my adult life crawling n the desert i would really come in handy for your plan, i am pretty handy with firearms also spending time in war-zones,

i would really love to come but i'm a little concerned they know all about it now? seeing as the whole plan is now in the public domain.

spelling

[edit on 29/12/2007 by azzllin]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join