It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deliberate Obtuseness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. All I do is post my thoughts and opinions. The attitude of the board hasn't changed since I started posting but the topics and subjects are getting strange, a little too close for comfort. I guess that's what happens when people are so involved with something that they feel a need to regulate discussion themselves.

People really do have a tendency to worry themselves into a police state.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
welcome to the planet rovian. beautifaux, with it's former parent, goebbels star, pouring LITE from below.

in this virtual reality in which we exist, one must discern for themselves what is black, and what white is, if people do not agree on these simple OBVIOUS TRUTHS, then perhaps the truth is not so obvious afterall.

nice post, damocles.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

More specifically people who are shown a block of black and STILL swear its white, and will argue about it,

I have seen this "block of black" you speak of and it is definately white. The naming of colours is a conspiracy of the highest order and involves NWO, Freemasons, the Vatican, scholars and Chupacabra. Hope that helps.

mojo

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nuh uh Mojo. It's all shades of green, because the reptilians are in charge of everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join