It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel's Passion and the conspiracy, it makes me sick! *vomits*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Mikro,
When is this going to come into being, this war?

It didn't say when, only that it would end this age and start another. My guess would be in a couple of years. I am just waiting for the Euphrates to dry out. When that happens, run for the mountains, cause all Hell is gonna break loose in the greatest Ragnarok ever witnessed on Earth. I was told that I would rise from the ashes like some bird Phoenix and fly away. Guess that's just about the transition between the ages, how we stand between the Victorious Rider (the Great Fish + the horse below him) and the Great Eagle (Aquarius/Man + Capricornus). The latter may be the Phoenix. I am pisces by the way, and we are currently living at the end of the "Age of Pisces" in Ba'alist astrology. Remember how Jesjuah always sent out his disciples in pairs. Each one of them represented a constellation in the Mazzaroth. When you pair two and two, new constellations form. This is why Heavens is refered to in plural too. There are many orders of astrology....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Jesus is God. He is part of the Holy Trinity. God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is one with God, being the Son of God, he is God. We worship Jesus as we worship God. Jesus is the Savior God is the Creator Holy Spirit is the life and soul

That's how I look at it

-wD

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
thats how you look at it, but what do you believe?

and i asked what you believed, not what christianity as a messed up religion has offered to you.

why do you believe it

yes, just YOU

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
that is what my caterpillars do

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
mikromarius what are your top three most listened to bands? what are most favorite three musicians?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They are selling Jesus nails in conjunction with the movie. This si getting blasphemous for real.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The merchandising is just sick. I really don't like it. It cheapens us all.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
idol worship is anything that in your life you give more time to than thinking of or praying to god ...Ie your car your stereo your computer your wife your kids your new hobby...and so on and so on
The only way to come to know god is through deep silent ,still prayer and meditation on the infinite lord...
Youll never find him no matter how much dry,mundane study of the holy scriptures you undertake
God has everything he could possibly need but for one thing
Your Love
He is always thinking of you
How often do you sit in silent prayer and offer your love to him ?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
mikromarius what are your top three most listened to bands? what are most favorite three musicians?

Hehe. Now let me think. Where should I start?

Pop: From Beatles to African Gnava
Reggea: Peter Tosh, Pegleg (Dingees) and ofcourse Bob Marley
Ska: Anything which makes me skank
Rock: Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and their successors
Metal: System of a Down, Tool and Nightwish are great
Classical: Shubert, Mozart, Beethoven, Tsjaikovskij, Grieg and Prokofiev to mention a few
Folk: Anything really, especially North African, Indian and Arab, but for the time being a Norwegian band called G�te (Riddle) tops my Winamp Folk section.
Misc: White Stripes, Air, Bj�rk, Emmylou Harris, PJ Harvey, Peter Gabriel, Leonard Cohen, Johnny Cash, well too many to mention them all. Don't even want to start choosing among the masters of the jazz genre...

These are some of my favorites. I like any music really, for different reasons. Some have great texts, others have great rythm, others again are brilliant musicans and so on. You get the idea. As you see, not many of my favorite bands are what you would call typical Christian music with Christian lyrics etc. But I find truths in Black Sabbath I don't find with some Christian who reherse the gospel to a mindless melody made by people who obviously doesn't know my God. For he loves to play and dance. I'm looking forward to jam with him, it'll be great....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"The Passion Of The Christ"....In Prophecy?

GO HERE:

www.telusplanet.net...

Read #'s

2003 06 3.1 thru 2003 06 07.1

By the way, note the prophets last name! GIBSON !

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
CNN is going to have a special on Jesus ( the man who changed the world ).

Sorry, But this aggitates me.

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Why is it that Heathenwood is trying to stop people on going to see Mel's "The Passion of the Christ."? I know you have some of the Jewish population screaming anti-semetism (which is not mind you) and all but, what else? It irritates me.

I went down to the movie theatre here in Waldorf, Maryland and went to see if the movie was going to play. They told me "no, its too controversial"

Controversial! movie theatres can show movies with rape, murder, cursing, sick humour, movies without mesages but, as soon as a movie about Jesus comes around, heaven forbid they play it! They don't want to offend anyone! Makes me friggin sick I tell you!
ITS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST CHRIST THEY ARE ALL AFRAID! Afraid to get out of their comfort zone and look the Truth in the face.

I tell you now Heathenwood, Mel's movie is going to be big, mark my words, you've missed your train and Newmarket is going to ride big! Thanks for your over dramatising this whole event, it just makes people want to see it more. I implore everyone to go see this movie especially you my Christian brothers!

"The Passion of Christ" will be the most powerful motion picture ever shown. Be assured. That's why they're doing everything in their power to label it anti-semite.
I loved what Mel Gibson said to Diane Sawyer the other night: "They don't have a problem with me, they have a problem with God." Amen to that. As the Pope said, "It is as it was."

What pisses me off is that the local news ran a story yesterday asking, "Is "The Passion" too violent to let kids see it.
Local TV news is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"The Passion of Christ" will be the most powerful motion picture ever shown. Be assured.

Sorry, I doubt this. Most powerfull to a specific audience.

My votes for the 3rd installment of Harry Potter !

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Are you asking me? Well, here is my reply, friend.

Scat,

I believe in the religion Christianity, more specifically, me being a Roman Catholic, here are my reasons.

* I believe in this religion because within my heart, beyond the realms of logical and thought, beyond what we see as acceptable, right, or wrong, I know my religion is the right one. My religion is more than just something I do on Sundays, and never talk about again. My religion is a religion which I am deep with my relationship with the Heavens above. I pray, pray and pray, and, yes, I AM answered. No, not in words, which is why you may say I am crazy, and many people alike have been labeled crazy, but no, not in words. Rather in feeling, and thinking with heart. Being a Catholic is more than what people see..once you truly and fully put faith in the God above, and believe, not lie to yourself, but fully believe with your heart and soul, you begin to feel it. And it is just justified within my life. When I look at the clouds in the morning, or the sun (not directly or course
) during the day, or those beautiful, beautiful stars at night - I believe. I believe because I see the beauty of our universe, and I say to myself - Thank You God. Thank you God for my life that I live, my blessings in my life, your protection, your love, and the love of the people around me. With this love you begin to love other people, the way it was meant to be. When you truly love other people, yes, some may question your sexuality (
) but they too, know that you are not *that*. You are just a loving, caring person. And this is why I love God. God blesses me with these things, and blesses me with LIFE. It is a feeling that you cannot explain, at times, because it runs within your heart, soul, and very blood. It is a feeling that makes you want to just sit outside, and watch the sky. Watch the sky in all its beauty and glory. These are the times that make you think, think about the way our world is going, and how much hatred and disbelief there is in the world..and then I think to myself, no, rather I pray to myself, that these people will see the light, and that they, too, will feel God's love and compassion, and, like Mikro will probably agree with me, if we could come to together with eachother, and end the hatred, God would rule again. Back to my reasons, it continues on and on simply because I know God will protect me. I have been many places in the world, traveled afar, and, no, to this day, I have not been harmed seriously. I have never broken a bone. My body is in good shape, and my heart is as big as ever. I love humanity, and people, in general, and this is why I love God. God is great. And all he asks of you is two things, really. A) To believe and B) To be compassionate, loving, and caring to your fellow human beings..and to this, in the most part, I have done. Yes, there have been times when I have gone astray, but, eventually, I return, to feel the safety during lonely times, heat during cold, and light, during darkness. If the atheists would look past all the 'scientific' reasons he can't exist, and see, that God exists OUTSIDE of our 'logical' thinking laws. God is, was, and will always be. God is my Savior, hero, and my love. God protects me, and even those who don't believe, because of his love for us. One of the main reasons is because of nature itself. When I look at snowy trees, the planets, or pictures of galaxies and stars, grand mountain tops as high as we can see, glorious sun rises, puffy, pure clouds, or animals, who roam free, like the grand Eagle, you feel God. You feel his beauty around you, you feel his pureness around you, his love, his caring, his safety, all of it. You DO feel it. I GUARANTEE it. You DO and CAN and WILL feel it. If you are just still, and set yourself into God's arms, you will feel it. Try it, one of these nights. Sit down, maybe outside, or find a quiet spot. Sit down, try looking at the stars, and be still. Use your imagination to visualize the galaxies and planets, and the LIFE around you. Now, try doing a prayer, even though you may be atheist - just try. You can pray to any God you wish, because, in the end, they are all in ONE. They are ONE God, ONE body, ONE entity. Just try praying for one night, on a quiet, noncloudy night...while looking at the stars. Ask him questions, ask him for his protection, and caring. Ask him for favors..and GIVE praise. Try it, my brothers and sisters, try it. I have given you my reasons for believing:

* Nature

* Beauty

* The feeling in my heart that I know God

Those are my main reasons, Scat. Thank you for asking, my friend, as I am glad to share

Peace,

-wD

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why is it that Heathenwood is trying to stop people on going to see Mel's "The Passion of the Christ."? I know you have some of the Jewish population screaming anti-semetism (which is not mind you) and all but, what else? It irritates me.

I went down to the movie theatre here in Waldorf, Maryland and went to see if the movie was going to play. They told me "no, its too controversial"

Controversial! movie theatres can show movies with rape, murder, cursing, sick humour, movies without mesages but, as soon as a movie about Jesus comes around, heaven forbid they play it! They don't want to offend anyone! Makes me friggin sick I tell you!
ITS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST CHRIST THEY ARE ALL AFRAID! Afraid to get out of their comfort zone and look the Truth in the face.

I tell you now Heathenwood, Mel's movie is going to be big, mark my words, you've missed your train and Newmarket is going to ride big! Thanks for your over dramatising this whole event, it just makes people want to see it more. I implore everyone to go see this movie especially you my Christian brothers!

I AGREE LIKE 1000000000000000000000000000% WITH YOU

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
# you dont sound roman catholic, i was raised catholic. hahahaha. i disagree with the church on so many levels, and always have. i dont really call my "god" a specific name. i dont call it anything. its the fact then when im about to start cutting again, i walk into a room and the first thing i hear are the words "every little thing is gonna be alright." its the fact thati can wake up one morning and know that the clouds are different from the morning before. its me in the middle of the street at 2 in the monring on a freezing cold saturday pleading for someone to come home, and right after i say my last "please" i hear them call saying their in their room, lying in bed.

alot of christians anger me. it really really disturbs me that a human can be the most loving, caring, nurturing, selfless person or persona on the planet, but will still be cast down to "hell" if they dont accept jesus as a savior. i've been left behind by to many people who use jesus as their freckin hierarchy. they are superior towards me because they will be saved and i will be cast in the shadows.

i see jesus as a man. a human being with some wonderful ideas on how to get people to love and simply love. i dont see him as god. i dont place my life in the hands of a human, i dont place my life in the hands of anything. its just floating around hoping to find something to land on, but whether it does or not is irrelevant.

the controversy around this film is frivolous. its years and years of people wanting to get the chance to fight for their beliefs, just to be another martyr, and finding any reason to do so. they just want to be another martyr.

you are the first person ive ever asked that question to whos actually answered on the first go. and who hasnt ended up trying to convert me. good job

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Scat,

" see jesus as a man. a human being with some wonderful ideas on how to get people to love and simply love. i dont see him as god. i dont place my life in the hands of a human, i dont place my life in the hands of anything. its just floating around hoping to find something to land on, but whether it does or not is irrelevant."-your quote

Well, seems to me, you freely deny Jesus as your Saviour, apparently you know who He is but choose not to follow Him. Needless to say it isn't too late to do so, I hope you make the right decision before it is. I respect your decison either way bro, thats the beauty of free will.

"the controversy around this film is frivolous. its years and years of people wanting to get the chance to fight for their beliefs, just to be another martyr, and finding any reason to do so. they just want to be another martyr."-your quote

Mel doesn't want to be a martyr, he just wants to convey his story, through research into the Gospels, on what happened and what tortures Jesus went through, thats all. He isn't telling you to convert or believe him.

[Edited on 2-21-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I went to see the movie last Tuesday its brilliant the way Mel directed it, know people can se the way Jesus was touchiered and humiliated and to se Jesus drag his cross himself was hart braking. And all that for us, you can�t walk out; like you walked in the movie you�re life will be changed mine was.

Lost of people ho went to se the movie shed there life�s will newer be the same after seeing what Jesus gave us.

And I don�t criticise udder people�s beliefs but I am truly sorry for them because thy don�t know Jesus or GOD thy don�t know what thy are missing, and for the day thy must stand before GOD what will that say I pray for them�

All that was disturbing in the film was the way thy showed the devil, first time the devil was shown as a spook like creature shifted bay and then the children later in the movie and the one where Jesus where chained and wiped the devil walked bay and under a robe of sum sort there were this creature like ugly one no hair small like mini me and the dam thing grind like smile if he was glad of some sort that was.

And there were lots of miracles during the shooting of the film The actor who portrays Jesus in the film where streaked by lightning and did dint got hurt and the storm on the end of the movie was not make belief it was real, as thy was busy with that the storm cam up from no where and lots of people were

--------------------------------
Strange events surrounding the controversial film
NO FILM IN recent years has generated the amount of controversy that Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ has. We will leave reviews and analysis of the film and its effects and its merits to other About.com Guides. We only want to point out the events, both miraculous and strange, that have occurred in association with the film.

For example:

� The actor who portrays Jesus in the film, James Caviezel (whose initials, coincidentally are J.C.), experienced some strange signs regarding the role. Six months before he ever auditioned for the film, a total stranger walked up to him and said, "You'll be playing Jesus."

� His identification with the character of Jesus was so strong that fans felt compelled to bow down to him when they saw him.

� Mel Gibson said he received similar signs that he believes suggested that he should make this film that he had only been considering. A French woman, who he had never met, approached him out of nowhere and said, "Jesus loves you."

� Caviezel was actually struck by lightning during the filming of the movie. "About four seconds before it happened it was quiet, and then it was like someone slapped my ears," Caviezel told Newsweek. "I had seven or eight seconds of, like, a pink, fuzzy color, and people started screaming. They said I had fire on the left side of my head and light around my body. All I can tell you is that I looked like I went to Don King's hairstylist."

� The assistant director was also struck by lightning. This time, no person was hit, but the bolt struck the cross on which Caviezel was later to be "hung."

� John Debney, who composed the music for the movie, says he battled with Satan as he was working. "I was stretched every which way but loose," Debney said in an interview with Dan Wooding for WorldNetDaily. "I was stretched by Mel Gibson. I was stretched by the Guy Upstairs and also I was stretched by the guy downstairs. What it did was completely strengthen my faith and I have realized something very interesting. I had never before subscribed to the idea that maybe Satan is a real person, but I can attest that he was in my room a lot and I know that he hit everyone on this production. I had all these computers and synthesizers in my studio and the hard drives would go down and the digital picture that lives on the computer with the music would just freeze on his [Satan's] face. Then the volume would go to ten and it would happen all the time."

� Debney believes that it was a miracle that he got to work on the film in the first place. As the composer for such film comedies as Liar, Liar and Bruce Almighty, Debney would not have been the first choice for a film like The Passion of the Christ. But he knew Stephen McEveety, one of the producers, from childhood. At first he was asked just to write some special music for the film, but when Mel Gibson heard it, he hired Debney to score the entire film. "It is a complete miracle that I became involved with the project," he said. Debney found the process equally miraculous. "I didn't have a lot to do with the writing of this music. I have done a lot of music, but literally things would just come out."

Strange things still continue to happen in association with the film.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Strange things still continue to happen in association with the film.

For example:

� The actor who portrays young Jesus in the film, Andrea Refuto (whose initials, coincidentally are A.R. as in, AR you young Jesus?), also experienced some strange signs regarding the role. Six months before he ever auditioned for the film, a total stranger walked up to him and said, "You'll be playing a young dectective on a new spin-off of 'Law and Order'."

� I heard his identification with the character of Jesus was so strong that fans chased him in his SUV screaming, 'Jesus buys American!"

� An Italian woman, who he had never met, approached him out of nowhere and said, "Jesus, it's Mel Gibson!."

� The strange events of people and things getting struck by lightning is God showing his disapproval of last minute script changes, which could of placed the film grossly overbudget, since the gaffer union was threatening to go on strike if they had change the lighting one more time.

� Nicholas Dewy, who played the triangle for the music in the movie, says he battled with Satan as he was working. "Satan would come to my house and drink my last beer."

EDIT:

NO FILM IN recent years has generated the amount of controversy that Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ has.

Well, to be fair, no film in recent years has said that the Jews were culpable in the killing of Christ.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by curme]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We don't need any other recount of the life of Jesus other than the Holy Bible. Any other portrail of such (like this movie) is liable to become tainted by the foolishness of man.

Here is a website which outlines many things wrong with Mel Gibson's movie: www.letgodbetrue.com...

The movie is an obvious break of the second commandment, "You shal not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath...". Catholics don't use this second commandment though, that's why their religion is rife with idol worship.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join