It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel's Passion and the conspiracy, it makes me sick! *vomits*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Well, it is just a movie. I don't see what's the big deal. You don't see people making this big of an uproar over a movie such as The Devils Advocate...

Nobody cares about the demon and that was fantasy anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Hamilton
"To Seth, to him also a son was born; and he called his name Enosh. Then men began to call upon the Name of YHWH."

What would you say about this quote? Was this a good thing?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Nope.

Wow! There is still hope then. You're a wise man, Colonel. Who was your teacher?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I never had one. Just going on comon sense.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Well, it is just a movie. I don't see what's the big deal. You don't see people making this big of an uproar over a movie such as The Devils Advocate...

Nobody cares about the demon and that was fantasy anyway.

Well...the same could be said about Jesus...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Jesus wasn't a fantasy. Jesus wasn't a screenplay. In fact, if I remember that movie correctly, it was rather blasphemous, "Abesntee Landlord?" I look froward to the return of Christ but a lot of people who 'think' they look forward to His return will rue it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not really worried about it to tell you the truth...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I never had one. Just going on comon sense.

Indeed. The reason why it was a sin to "call uppon the Name of God" is very simple. The Name of God, is not just any name. It is the Heavens. The Name of God, or more precisely, the Name of YHWH or simply the YHWH, means basically the Constellations. And they made religions from it. They made idols representing the constellations and the Circle of the Earth, and it became their God. "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was (worshipped like) a god." This can be translated: "In the beginning was the Image of Heaven. And God was the only One who knew the Image of Heaven and understood it, until the fallen angels stole it and showed it to Man, and it became their God."

The word translated "to call uppon" means worship, and the Name of God is an idol when in the hands of men. It was a graven image showing the constellations and the Prophecy of that particular age. Not unlike the Book of Revelation. "To call uppon the Name of YHWH" in the time of Enosh could be compared with illiterate people worshipping an edition of Revelation as a god.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I understood that in actuality that God never had a name. Why? Because to have a name is to be created by another who is the creator. Being that God was never created but is everlasting, he has no name.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If he has no name..then what do ya call 'em?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Guess "we" just call him God for our limited lexicon.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I understood that in actuality that God never had a name. Why? Because to have a name is to be created by another who is the creator. Being that God was never created but is everlasting, he has no name.

Yes and you are absolutely right. Did you know that the word translated Name can also mean monument? Go figure...... To understand who or what YHWH is, you must understand Genesis 1. YHWH is the One who made the creations of God living. God basically creates in two stages. First in Heaven then on Earth. Just like in Egypt Orion was the Soul of Osiris; God created Orion in the Heavens first, then he materialised him on Earth. The Pyramids and the Sphinx were representations of the first creation of God. The Pharaos were initiated inside the Great pyramid as a symbol of how they were created in Heaven, and their last rite was also inside the Great Pyramid, signifying how Osiris after his death went back up to Heaven. The Jews had similar customs, only they kept the Tabernacle which was a representation of the whole Name of God: "He stretches out the Heavens like a tent to dwell in." And Heaven is his throne and Earth a footstool before his feet". And: "Come up here and sit by my right hand until I gather your adversaries before you like footstools".

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

have you personally seen Christ?

Yes, in many forms, but not physically. He is my Master and Priest. My King and God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Umm, Jesus is the son of man, not the Lord. Isn't this statement by you placing Jesus before God?

And, yes, God does have a name. Research, Mik... do homework. Don't follow words blindly, don't (to quote from another thread, on a post you made) rehash the printings of lunatics and except it as truth.

The name you mentioned, YHWH is also known as the Tetragrammaton, held in such profound awe that it was rarely pronounced, to avoid profaning it. The words Adonai or Elohim were used in substitution for its reading from the Bible. (As a result, the true pronounciation was lost).

In the centuries after Christ, longer names of God were discovered, including names of 12, 22, 42, 60, and 72 letters or syllables. The name off 22 letters was read as 'Anaktam Pastam Paspasim Dionsim'.

The true name of God was revealed to Moses at the burning bush, used by him to part the waters of the Red Sea, contains the 72 syllables. It is constructed of the three versus in Exodus (14:19-21); the first syllable contains the first letter of verse 19, the last letter of verse 20, the first letter of verse 21, the second syllable contains the second letter of verse 19, the penultimate letter of verse 20, and the second letter of verse 21, and so on.

And, so Mik can't accuse me of blindly rehashing jibberish, the sources used were:

G G Scholem 'On the Kabbalah and its Symbolism'

J Trachenberg 'Jewish Magic and Superstition'

M Gaster 'The Sword of Moses'

And for people's information... Mik/Hamilton's spelling of Jesus is a fancy way of transcribing the Hebrew lettering... JHSVH, which, by the way, is called the Pentagrammaton, exceeding the powers of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), because the letter 'S' its number is 300 (according to the Ruach Elohim), so that 'S' encapsulates the Holy Spirit.

Volume 14 Man, Myth and Magic

Now, before I get accused of spreading horrendous lies and blasphamies, do a little more digging. The Dead Sea Scrolls, which most of the Bible is based on, was written by the Essenes; these people studied different religions, and believed them to each be a different revelation onto understanding God. The Essenes main two sources of knowledge came from the Buddists, and the Chaldeans...

The Chaldeans were experts in astronomy and astrology, and studied/practiced magic. They settled and founded the city of Ur... of Sumeria/Babylon.

So before anyone starts going off about the righteousness of their godly views, find out exactly where your views of god came from. You might be surprized.

www.essenespirit.com...

Long live the Nameless One, soothsayer of Ur...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

have you personally seen Christ?

Yes, in many forms, but not physically. He is my Master and Priest. My King and God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Umm, Jesus is the son of man, not the Lord. Isn't this statement by you placing Jesus before God?

No. Jesjuah is YHWH. It's one of the simplest riddles in the Book.

And, yes, God does have a name. Research, Mik... do homework. Don't follow words blindly, don't (to quote from another thread, on a post you made) rehash the printings of lunatics and except it as truth.

The name you mentioned, YHWH is also known as the Tetragrammaton, held in such profound awe that it was rarely pronounced, to avoid profaning it. The words Adonai or Elohim were used in substitution for its reading from the Bible. (As a result, the true pronounciation was lost).

If you knew a really old rabbi, he would laugh now and told you that you had to go back home and reread the Torah. It's not that we have forgotten how to pronounce the Name. It is impossible to pronounce. It is the sound of the first and the last breath of God. Everytime he breathed a new constellation or host was made. This is why his Name is a series of syllables of 72 letters each. What we have forgotten, though, is how to draw and understand the Name of God. But the Angel of YHWH showed it to us in the Book of Revelation.

The true name of God was revealed to Moses at the burning bush, used by him to part the waters of the Red Sea, contains the 72 syllables. It is constructed of the three versus in Exodus (14:19-21); the first syllable contains the first letter of verse 19, the last letter of verse 20, the first letter of verse 21, the second syllable contains the second letter of verse 19, the penultimate letter of verse 20, and the second letter of verse 21, and so on.

Hehe. It is infact three verses of 72 letters each; 216 letters. However one of the syllables are missing. Guess where it is. And one of them needs to be written from left to right. Lots of esoterica here too as everywhere else in the Bible.......

And, so Mik can't accuse me of blindly rehashing jibberish, the sources used were:

G G Scholem 'On the Kabbalah and its Symbolism'

J Trachenberg 'Jewish Magic and Superstition'

M Gaster 'The Sword of Moses'

And for people's information... Mik/Hamilton's spelling of Jesus is a fancy way of transcribing the Hebrew lettering... JHSVH, which, by the way, is called the Pentagrammaton, exceeding the powers of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), because the letter 'S' its number is 300 (according to the Ruach Elohim), so that 'S' encapsulates the Holy Spirit.

The Name of God isn't God. The Name of God is in Jesjuah. 'YesHuWaH, the Hebrew word for Salvation. I guess you have heared that Jesus means Salvation or is Salvation. The name Jesus or Jesjuah is a variant of the old Hebrew name Yehoshuah, which means YHWH is Salvation. Or simply YHWH is Jesus.

Volume 14 Man, Myth and Magic

Now, before I get accused of spreading horrendous lies and blasphamies, do a little more digging. The Dead Sea Scrolls, which most of the Bible is based on, was written by the Essenes; these people studied different religions, and believed them to each be a different revelation onto understanding God. The Essenes main two sources of knowledge came from the Buddists, and the Chaldeans...

The Chaldeans were experts in astronomy and astrology, and studied/practiced magic. They settled and founded the city of Ur... of Sumeria/Babylon.

So before anyone starts going off about the righteousness of their godly views, find out exactly where your views of god came from. You might be surprized.

www.essenespirit.com...

Long live the Nameless One, soothsayer of Ur...

So now the New Testament is based on the Dead Sea Scrolls. Now, isn't that interresting. The findings at Qumran contains not even a single quote from any of the gospels, however one dude means he has found a fragment which may contain a sentance from the Gospel of Mark. Appart from that, most of the findings contain portions of the Old Testament, some Enochian books, sect rules, a couple of prophecies and what may look like a war strategy based on prophecy. The Essene used a 364 day calendar and were recognised by Josephus to be a society which was reknown for their accuracy in the field of prophecy and fortunetelling. They were also reknown healers. However noone knows if these scrolls ever belonged to that sect. There has been speculations around whether Jesjuah and Johannes was part of that club. Jesjuah was doubtfully an Essene, but Johannes may very well have been.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Mikro,
I have to ask you this, what religion do you follow? I'm really curious of this. Does it have a name? Is it an ancient Christian/Judeo religion?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Mikro,
I have to ask you this, what religion do you follow? I'm really curious of this. Does it have a name? Is it an ancient Christian/Judeo religion?

I am a man studying the Gospel, the Law, the Prophets and the books of Wisdom to unlock the Book of Revelation (or the other way around if you like). I don't belong to any church or denomination since none of these understand or act uppon the message of Jesjuah and the Law of God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Law, you mean, Leviticus and the like? Are you reading all the Prophets? Are you talking about the Book of Wisdom written 100 years before Christ's coming?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There is a difference between the Old and New Testaments. You can have the Old without the New, but you cannot have the New without the Old. The Old Testaments can be held as a complete 'bible'.

Reread the Torah? If you knew how many different religious texts I have read... but that isn't here nor there (by the way, I'm a traditional Kabalist, so
).

Currently, I am reading the 'Secret Books of the Egyptian Gnostics'.

How much of your religious past have you read or researched? For example, did you know that the Knights Templar had evidence and proof that Jesus did not die on the crucifix? That instead, he went to France with his lady-friend Mary of Mag, and had children? It was a rather interesting read... finding out the main cause of the Templars was the safe-guard of the Christ descendants, but when the Pope at that time found out, the Holy Wars broke out... surprize surprize, the Templars were the first to go...

Religion is such an interesting topic. You can see only as much as you want.

Which brings us back to the intent of this thread... a movie. See as much of it as you want.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
There is a difference between the Old and New Testaments. You can have the Old without the New, but you cannot have the New without the Old. The Old Testaments can be held as a complete 'bible'.

Reread the Torah? If you knew how many different religious texts I have read... but that isn't here nor there (by the way, I'm a traditional Kabalist, so
).

Currently, I am reading the 'Secret Books of the Egyptian Gnostics'.

How much of your religious past have you read or researched? For example, did you know that the Knights Templar had evidence and proof that Jesus did not die on the crucifix? That instead, he went to France with his lady-friend Mary of Mag, and had children? It was a rather interesting read... finding out the main cause of the Templars was the safe-guard of the Christ descendants, but when the Pope at that time found out, the Holy Wars broke out... surprize surprize, the Templars were the first to go...

Religion is such an interesting topic. You can see only as much as you want.

Which brings us back to the intent of this thread... a movie. See as much of it as you want.

I have studied every day since I found God about six years ago. Nearly every hour of the day you will find me with my head buried in some ancient book. I am currently waiting to receive an Egyptian manuscript a friend of mine bought in Egypt (a copy with a translation of course), where the story of Adam and Eve is discribed the same way as in the Bible (it's not the Gilgamesh btw). Also I have read just about what is available of writings connected to the Biblical books, I study the Heavens whenever I have the time and the sky is clear, and I love calendars and hate Julius C�sar and his Pope (both silly institutions and vicious beasts). Did you know that 'Aquarius' was simply called 'the Man' in ancient Egypt, and that 666 is the geometry of the Zodiak and the reformed Egyptian Mazzaroth? According to every bloody new ager in this world, we are now entering the Age of Aquarius, or the Age of 666 if you like. To help you avoid getting marked, look at the Heaven once more, it is not some dude up there "pouring out water like a river" like Ba'alist astrology claims, it's a Great Eagle, you always have to combine two of the constellations to get the full picture. Aquarius and Capricorn together form a greater picture, an Eagle. Then read the Book of Revelation about the Woman and the Dragon. And the Dragon followed the Woman into the desert and it spewed water after her like a river. But the Earth opened it's mouth and swallowed the Water. And the Woman received the wings of the Great Eagle and flew out to a place God had made for her, so she could stay there 1260 days. See? Like in Heaven, so on Earth.......

Love your avatar by the way. My cat also loves it....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
The Law, you mean, Leviticus and the like? Are you reading all the Prophets? Are you talking about the Book of Wisdom written 100 years before Christ's coming?

The Tanakh is divided in three parts. The Law (Torah), the Prophets (Isaiah and Daniel et al) and the Books of Wisdom (which is the rest of it; Chronicles, David and Solomon etc.). But most of my time I use to descipher the Book of Revelation, a book I claim I have found out how works and what it basically is. I was called to do this, and the prophecy I received is nearly 100% fulfilled now. I basically just wait for the "great war between the Yin and the Yang forces of the world" when all we know will change.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Mikro,
When is this going to come into being, this war?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join