It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel's Passion and the conspiracy, it makes me sick! *vomits*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I would need a few more examples before I would be convinced.

Then read the rest of my replies on this. Read the Song of Solomon. The woman in the narrative is a metaphor of the Nation of Israel.

"I am black, and still beautiful, daughters of Jerusalem. I recsemble the tents of Kedar (black tents used by the black sons of Kedar, one of the descendants of Ismael, the father of the Arabs) and the curtains of Solomon. Don't judge me because I'm black, that the Sun has burnt my skin."

This together with a buinch of other quotes I have already provided in this thread. Read before you argue.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
What is the color of a black person's palm and the bottom of his foot?

Hehe, I have a funny joke about that one, please don't be offended, I think the joke is hillarious:

Do you know why the Africans are white inside the hands and under their feet? It was because when God painted Adam and gave him his color, he made him stand on all four.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And did you know that the most important symbol of peace and the Spirit of God is a white dove? If you look between that dove's feathers and look at the skin, you will see that it is black. The symbol of peace and the Spirit of God: Black skin with white cloathes. The skin of the polar bear is by the way also black under it's thick fur.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
...much closer to gold in color, like the skin of the arab.

Wow.

A typical Arab. Tanned or black?

And here is an idol of Poseidon. Nicely polished. Gold or bronze?

And this is gold by the way. Not much that looks like bronze there.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When bronze is heated up, like in a furnace, it becomes somewhat reddish, like a sunburnt North African or Arab.

Besides, you compare Arabs to the color of polished bronze. What is that for argument that Jesjuah was white like the "original" Jews who live in Israel today, who have a color like I have. Pinkish white.

And since you say that bronze looks much the same as gold, maybe Norway infact received the gold medal back in the 1936 Berlin Olympics when we bust the Nazis arses on the footballfield. Wonder why it isn't common that the gold and bronze medals have been mixed if those metals are so alike in appearance......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Who is the oldest race? BLACKS
And what does that mean? Whites came from blacks.

Sounds like we're getting a little uppity. Jesus was a black man. Fine. Adam was a black man. Fine. But God did not create a black man and let him begat white man. God only created one race. That race is man, and he comes furnished in all types of colors. Didn't you ever sing the song, "Red and yellow black and white, they are precious in his sight." Where's the love man? Selective breading can get white men from black men, and you can also get black men from white.

Black is the combination of all colors
White is the lack thereof

In pigments yes. But Jesus was the light of the world was he not? There is no "black light." True black is the abscence of color and light.

I offer you no argument as to what color Jesus' skin color was. However dark it was, I'm sure it was darker than mine. But let's not make one color better or worse than another. That tact has gotten us in plenty of trouble in the past...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

I would need a few more examples before I would be convinced.

Then read the rest of my replies on this. Read the Song of Solomon. The woman in the narrative is a metaphor of the Nation of Israel.

"I am black, and still beautiful, daughters of Jerusalem. I recsemble the tents of Kedar (black tents used by the black sons of Kedar, one of the descendants of Ismael, the father of the Arabs) and the curtains of Solomon. Don't judge me because I'm black, that the Sun has burnt my skin."

This together with a buinch of other quotes I have already provided in this thread. Read before you argue.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Are you now suggesting that the nation of Israel was black? Are you sure that this is what it really means?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacktron

Black is the combination of all colors
White is the lack thereof

In pigments yes. But Jesus was the light of the world was he not? There is no "black light." True black is the abscence of color and light.

You don't know much about the physics of colors do you? Black paint and black pigment equals white light. But you didn't know that so I guess it's okay then. If you mix all the colors of paint you get black. If you mix all the colors of light, you get white.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Are you now suggesting that the nation of Israel was black? Are you sure that this is what it really means?

I have "suggested" this all through this thread. If the text says I am black as the tents of Kedar, then it is perfectly clear that the person, or as in this example, the Nation of Israel, is black. Yes.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Black paint and black pigment equals white light. But you didn't know that so I guess it's okay then. If you mix all the colors of paint you get black. If you mix all the colors of light, you get white.

I think I have it right. You mix all the colors of light, and you get white light. You mix all the colors of paint, and you get black paint. You shine white light on black paint and the black paint absorbs all the white light and reflects nothing. Thus true black, in an optic sense, is the absence of light.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Black paint and black pigment equals white light. But you didn't know that so I guess it's okay then. If you mix all the colors of paint you get black. If you mix all the colors of light, you get white.

I think I have it right. You mix all the colors of light, and you get white light. You mix all the colors of paint, and you get black paint. You shine white light on black paint and the black paint absorbs all the white light and reflects nothing. Thus true black, in an optic sense, is the absence of light.

Black pain also has many other qualities. Like being the perfect contrast to Gold for instance. Also, while it absorbs the light, it produce heat, it transforms light into energy, which can ever be used to produce new light. Darkness, however, is a place where every cat is grey so to speek. If you find yourself in such a darkness, and you should see two fiery eyes and the reflection from a terrible blade and glowing feet, and you still don't know what brought you there, then I would suggest you run and run and run and run. Maybe you'd be lucky and he would let you go by telling you that Mel Gibson Jesus movis and all the other crap you were bathing in was the reason you were still in darkness.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Black pain also has many other qualities. Like being the perfect contrast to Gold for instance. Also, while it absorbs the light, it produce heat, it transforms light into energy, which can ever be used to produce new light. Darkness, however, is a place where every cat is grey so to speek. If you find yourself in such a darkness, and you should see two fiery eyes and the reflection from a terrible blade and glowing feet, and you still don't know what brought you there, then I would suggest you run and run and run and run. Maybe you'd be lucky and he would let you go by telling you that Mel Gibson Jesus movis and all the other crap you were bathing in was the reason you were still in darkness.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Nice evassive manuever. I've noticed that whenever you are cornered you shift gears and address a new topic. Are you incapable of admiting you might be wrong. You seem to always have all your answers until backed into a corner and then you go.. "Hey! Look at that, you're in hell." You were wrong , black paint and black pigment DON"T equal white light. This is just one example of your usual red herrings. You twist interpretation to the point of being illogical. For instance, your quote of the word obscience. It's a bow of courtesy. Are you so thick that you actually think any act of bowing or the bending of ones body is always a sign of courtesy? Are we worshipping our shoes when we bend over to tie them? Oh no we're going to hell for worshipping shoes! Better buy slip-ons! Don't be ridiculous. You judge all of us for actions you ASSUME we take without knowing the motivations behind those actions. THAT is what defines the nature of the action or behavior. The motivation of the person commiting that act. If you assign a motivation to it without having any real knowledge of what their true motivation is, then you are making a judgement. God is the only judge of salvation. Since you make these judgements, it seems you are trying to act as God. That is a sin worthy of damnation, don't you think?

Bowing is not worship, bowing in worship is worship.
Singing is not worship, singing in worship is worship.
Dancing is not worship, dancing in worship is worship.
Kneeling is not worship, kneeling in worship is worship.
Raising your hands is not worship, raising your hands in worship is worship.

Do you see my point? The act itself is not the worship. The motivation behind the act is what makes it worship. Can I make that any clearer to you?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
jet black jesus

i thought the bible said the jesus's skin was olive colored. whatever the word was in the original hebrew text a fruit(olive) or a hue.

the reason that job's skin was black is because he put suit(spelling? black ashes) on his skin to treat the boils.

i don't know if jesus was black or not, but i know that my favorite type of olives are jet black. Science has not proved that the original people were black. i know there has been a show on national geographic or discovery that said that but later evidence has found archeological remains of a caucasian that predate the earliest negroid gene. hamilton didn't you say something about the elohim(do you mean the elohim as in the ancient astranouts that genetically engineered a monkey with there own dna)?

i'm down to see the movie and from what i have heard
it sounds like they did a really good job of portraying what really happened in the last how ever many hours.

hamilton you are a real jack o lantern

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What is the relevance of the color of his skin????? None! I think most educated people these days understand that Jesus probably didn't look like the classical image used for the last couple centuries. Unfortunatley, or perhaps fortunatley, there is no documented proof of how He looked. So what? It's irrelevant. His appearance had nothing to do with who He was or what He did. So get off it.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
In Mel Gibsons Prime time interview, he claims not to be anti-semite, being unethical in Christian teachings, nor does he believe that his movie is also anti-semitical.

Though it might cause hatred towards Jews, being the ones who had betrayed Jesus. Adding more Fuel to the fire. Also note, the women playing Jesus's mother, Mary is Jewish in real life, and parents are both holocaust survivors.

I want to see this movie, being that looks as if it is of good production and direction, context might be flamy on the other hand.

Deep

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The passion will be great movie.

But jesus had red hair and wasn't as good looking as the standard christ.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
How do you know he had red hair?

Deep

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hamilton -- I have a few questions for you. I have read these posts and I am a little troubled by a few things. Who exactly to do you claim to be? I am truly interested because you have indicated you have been waiting 2000 years for the return of "jesjuah." Have you been around for 2000 years? You have also dismissed any image of Christ that has been posted or described in this thread -- have you personally seen Christ? I am truly interested. Finally, I may have interpreted your postings incorrectly, but it appears as if you are judging those of us who have made a choice to view this film. It has always been my understanding and belief that none of us are in a position to judge one another -- that is left to God and God alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just heard a great debate on the Passion.

On MSNBC, a Rabbi just blew everyone away. He's not against the movie, saying the MOVIE isn't anti-semetic, as it's just a very close following of the Gospel.

He said the GOSPEL is anti-semetic, and it's 100% his right to think so, and no "biblical" debate has anything to do with it. His religion denies the NT so STFU PERIOD.

Go Rabbi, it's your birthday...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join