It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel's Passion and the conspiracy, it makes me sick! *vomits*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Mel is a practising Catholic, but he is part of one of those fringe groups that is no longer aligned with Rome.

There are Christians in the RCC, even if you throw out the denomination in general. All denominations have people who are Christians in the real sense and some that are simply ignorant or pretending. No denomination makes all its members clean or unclean simply on the basis of membership.

I typically bend my knees before I sit down in any chair. It decreases the likelyhood of knocking the chair over if I crash into it in a lock-kneed fall.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Mikro, your arrogance blows your cover.
Rave on all you want...jesus was NOT black.

maybe do a little research on Gen 9,21-27, Gen 10,6-7

Blacks and whites were gentiles...in the time before jesus ONLY jews could go to heaven...jesus came to save the gentiles, do you think god was going to listen to a gentile?...hardly

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

That is NOT Jesjuah

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
Mikro, your arrogance blows your cover.
Rave on all you want...jesus was NOT black.

maybe do a little research on Gen 9,21-27, Gen 10,6-7

Blacks and whites were gentiles...in the time before jesus ONLY jews could go to heaven...jesus came to save the gentiles, do you think god was going to listen to a gentile?...hardly

What makes you think that Jesjuah's teachings were any different than the original Mosaic doctrine? You are continuing the same folly found among certain white Jews that Adam was white and father to the "white race" only. Arch Gabriel was created before Adam, and is among the Original Elohim in Heaven so to speek, and it was in the image and likeness of the Elohim, God created Man. Let's go to the Book of Daniel and take a look at what Gabriel looks like: "his arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze" and the Son of Adam (Adam is translated Man here) discribed in the Book of Revelation: "His feet were like burnished bronze"

Also when we read Genesis 2 we learn that God shaped Man in the dust of the Earth or simply clay. Then he blew into his nostrils and he became a living soul. What is the color of the soil and what is the color of clay?

How can you say with 100% certainty that Jesjuah, who was the Son of Adam, the second Man and the perfect likeness of God, called a Samaritan by the white Pharicees who also denied that Jesjuah was even a Jew, was white? When you know that both his Son and Angel had black limbs, and science at the same time clearly prooves that the first humans were black?

Noah had three sons: Sem, Kam and Jafet. Sem is the father of the Semites (among them most of the people we refer to as Arabs today, who are originally and still black, and the Jews), Kam is the father of the Hamites (or modern day North Africans, like the Medes and the Egyptians, also black), while Jafet who was cursed by Noah, is the father of the white Europeans. And how about in the Song of Solomon where the Nation of Israel clearly says she is black as the tents of Kedar, and even the tents of Solomon.... Tent is most often used as a metaphor for the physical body or the night sky.

Blessings,
Mikiromarius

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Science has not clearly proven that the first humans were black, that is nonsense.

Jesus had to be acceptable to the Jews, he lived amongst them and was called a JEW. He called himself a Jew. I have no idea what color he was but I am certain he was not a black man. There is no reason to believe he was. Even today, Israel reluctantly took black jews from Ethiopia when in the past they rejected them.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Science has not clearly proven that the first humans were black, that is nonsense.

Jesus had to be acceptable to the Jews, he lived amongst them and was called a JEW.

Among his followers he was called a Jew, or rather a son of God which means a Jew. However the whites in power at the time, refused to call him a son of God, which basically means that they refused to call him a Jew. They also called him a Samaritan, who were, you guessed it, black, or since they had mixed origins, tanned or dark skinned.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
People of a differing religion would not recognize a person of annother faith as a son of god automatically so I don't understand what that comment proves?

In regards to Christs racial composition it all comes down to that of a typical Jew of his day. What others called him is inconsequential to me, it is what his own kind call him that matters. I still see no evidence that he was of mixed race, but I also know that semitic people are not the same as Northern Europeans either.

It is best to leave it at that because that is a probable and likely scenario. I have a good friend that is Palestinian for example and I would not call him as white as myself but he is far from a black man too in skin color.

It doesn't matter what color Jesus was but it does matter if people are trying to warp other people's conceptions.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And Job was black (chapter 30): "My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat." Allthough Job was a Moabite, his forefather was still Abraham.

And how about this from Leviticus 13: "When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the priest, or unto one of his sons the priests"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
People of a differing religion would not recognize a person of annother faith as a son of god automatically so I don't understand what that comment proves?

Only Jews were children of God. They were his Nation. By saying Jesjuah was not a son of God, they basically just said that he wasn't a Jew. We know that it couldn't be because of his teachings he was judged, but probably because he was black and claimed to be a Jew. The Pharicees et al, who were all proud of their "cleanness" and their whiteness, looked uppon all black and tanned people as non Jews and "unclean" like in the example with the Samaritans. We also know that in the time of the Babylonian captivity, black slaves were the most expensive and concidered "the best of stock". Many of the captive Jews, like Daniel and Rut etc. were all slaves, but had been given the most prestigeous jobs by their lords. Go figure.....

In regards to Christs racial composition it all comes down to that of a typical Jew of his day. What others called him is inconsequential to me, it is what his own kind call him that matters. I still see no evidence that he was of mixed race, but I also know that semitic people are not the same as Northern Europeans either.

So the typical Jew of today is the archtype of the original Jews? Don't you know that only a few remnants of two tribes is known today, namely Levi and Judah, both tribes we know are both coal black and pale white, there is a whole people of black Levites living in Ethiopia today (prooved through DNA testing) and Solomon had 1000 women with whom he had children of all colors and kinds, and most of who we call Jews are infact converts who have converted to Judaism at a later time?

It is best to leave it at that because that is a probable and likely scenario. I have a good friend that is Palestinian for example and I would not call him as white as myself but he is far from a black man too in skin color.

It doesn't matter what color Jesus was but it does matter if people are trying to warp other people's conceptions.

The children of Ismael are traditionally black. Islaam was and is the black man's religion. Abraham wasn't originally from Canaan you know. Besides, if Joseph the prophet son of Israel was white, then how on Earth would he have received all the honor he did in black Egypt, an empire reknown for their racism?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Jesus WAS BLACK.

People who say otherwise are just plain ignorant.

I used to be the only person on this board who knew for a fact Jesus was black and now I got a friend. Thanks Mikro.

Whoever posted that picture is a FOOL.

That picture was painted how many centuries after his death?

And that white image, that white face, that SAME face across the world who is "Jesus" is really Cesare Borgia.

Whoever said science has not yet proved the first humans were black is another FOOL..

Ever heard of Eve? Yea, she's that BLACK WOMAN who scientists have PROVED that all men have descended from. Where did she live? AFRICA

What is the oldest continent? AFRICA
Why is it called the Mother Land? Because it's the mother continent of all humanity
Who is the oldest race? BLACKS

Why do blacks have dominant genes while whites have weak ones? BECAUSE BLACKS WERE HERE FIRST

And what does that mean? Whites came from blacks.

Jesus was black, it's written all over the Bible
Adam was black.

Adam was created in God's image.

Black is the combination of all colors
White is the lack thereof

Abraham= black
Noah= black
all the prophets= black

The truth hurts, I know..

Good posts Mikro!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
LMAO at you both...arrogance and pride...

I wouldnt care if jesus was purple...but you seem to be trying to prove he was black...Arabs are NOT black
neither was jesus...

you keep pointing at the symbolism of the references to bronze...bronze is NOT black either (nor brown)
neither was jesus.

but good luck to you both!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
LMAO at you both...arrogance and pride...

I wouldnt care if jesus was purple...but you seem to be trying to prove he was black...Arabs are NOT black
neither was jesus...

you keep pointing at the symbolism of the references to bronze...bronze is NOT black either (nor brown)
neither was jesus.

but good luck to you both!

Arrogance and Pride?

No, I'd say more fact and truth saying.

Blah, blah, blah what does it matter what color he was blah blah blah. I've heard that so much I've came to realize that's the first thing a person says when he a) has no facts to prove Jesus was white, b) knows the proof of Jesus being black is true or c) knows Jesus is black but is afraid to say it because the truth will hurt him.

And bronze isn't the only reference to Jesus being black.

Ignore the rest of them of course

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am pink myself, so I have no racial or political agenda when I say that Jesjuah was most probably black. However I still keep the possibility open that he might dress up in whatever bodily garment he might find suitable for the occation, but atleast I am not among those who say he was white without being able to debunk the massive evidence that most people written about in the Tannakh are nearly all described as being black with curly, black hair and never even once in the Tannakh the Nubians or the Egyptians are refered to as being black, something I find strange if the modern, nationalistic "Zionist" tradition that Adam was the father of the white race only, and that the greatest pride of the Jews "always have been" their white skin, was true. Why wouldn't it be mentioned? However we do know that all the "beasts" the enemies of israel and the "unclean" were all either pale white or mixed/tanned. We know that being "clean in his generations" was extremely important for the Jew, and tanned people, like the Samaritans, were deemed unclean because they had mixed with other peoples, and thereby their tanned skin was seen as a proof that their generations weren't perfect. That people don't see all the inconsistencies in the idea that Jesjuah and Jews in general were white, is a mystery to me. But to be honest, I don't care one bit what color he has, all I know is that I will receive him in the same manner whether he is black, brown, red, white, yellow, pink, grey, green, blue or whatever.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
yes indeed arrogance and pride, as evidenced by your further attempt to decieve and prove your point...you cannot any more than I can...

you raise a lot of points that in conversation, I would be happy to refute...but honestly its not worth it
I care not what you believe, but you TRY to convince
others of a "fact" that cannot be proven.
Just dont try to shove your silly PROUD belief down my throat...because let me tell you brother...I aint buying.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Don't call me your brother.

And quite frankly I don't care if you believe it or not, you won't be the first time or last time.

And please bless us with your knowledge and try to refute that Jesus was black.

I challenge you, go ahead.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have infact a bronze medallion in my pocket. In color, which people would have a color similar to that? Let me see: Ah, an African. Get real. Bronze is black if you concider black to be the color of the skin of Africans.

Edit: Or maybe more specific, Noth African, like an Egyptian during summer.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
And Job was black (chapter 30): "My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat." Allthough Job was a Moabite, his forefather was still Abraham.

And how about this from Leviticus 13: "When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the priest, or unto one of his sons the priests"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

No offense but that does not mean that Job was black, although he may have been but we both know that many places in the bible that we cannot take it literally. I would need a few more examples before I would be convinced.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
fraid not...but again suit yourself
I have bronze too, burnish your medallion it wont be brown...much closer to gold in color, like the skin of the arab.

Have a good day!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What is the color of a black person's palm and the bottom of his foot?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join