It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Planed Fire to Destroy Document?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As a testament to how little it trust Tricky Dick Cheney and GW the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this news article today Fire Controlled at White House Compound was, so did they just intentionally, knowingly, and willingly destroy more damaging documents? Could they be related to White House Visitor Logs? Torture? The Energy Policy Meetings?

As a kid I would never have thought I would trust my government so little.

Edit: removed rude comment >.<

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It wouldn't have been hard. They are now confirming that the fire started in a storage closet in Cheney's complex. There should have been alot of people there by the time of day that this started. Someone should have noticed it before it got as lagre as it did. That was ALOT of smoke coming out of the building.

It wouldnt have been that hard to use an excellerant and that would certainly make the fire burn/spread that much more rapidly.

Also....... doesn't that office building have sprinklers? And if not, why? The government should go to great lengths to PREVENT fires like that in such an historic/ important building.
Yet...it burns like it did.......

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
maybe it was the Canadians!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It didn't mention any papers catching fire? Still don't know how much damsge was done to the rooms and building, but the firefighters did a good job of putting it out.

Maybe sometimes a freak electrical fire was just that " An electrical fire"
Not started by anyone, just an accident.
But of course there's got to be a conspiracy here. There just has to be!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
maybe it was the Canadians!

YA IT WAS CANADA!

Originally posted by Solarskye
It didn't mention any papers catching fire? Still don't know how much damsge was done to the rooms and building, but the firefighters did a good job of putting it out.

Maybe sometimes a freak electrical fire was just that " An electrical fire"
Not started by anyone, just an accident.
But of course there's got to be a conspiracy here. There just has to be!

I tend to agree with your sentiment, I do hope nothing was lost

Still I did want to post the idea in case it comes up in a few months that the administration can not provide requested documents due to the fire.

top topics

join