It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not enough people in Below top secret.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't think there are enough people in BTS compared to ATS and no one is hardly around in the sports section and many other sections.

I think it's because when people LOG into ATS they have to re-Log into this section and many can not be bothered to move to one part of the site to another because of the fuss it brings.

If ATS had in it's own boards a quick access to here without all this seperation you will find a better flow of people comming here. There is just not enough these days I find when there are lots of people on this site. It just feels like it's broken up and the flow is slow.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I always come to BTS first, then check ATS later if I feel like it.Honestly, I think the log in is a very minor thing..not that big of a deal unless you are a very lazy person.
It is very easy to retype your user name and password..especially if you have the energy to type up a paragraph and post it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am in BTS way more than I am ATS, although I am sorry, sports just aren't my bag.

I remember a very long and frantic football thread awhile back though that I got involved in.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I guess my password is annoying to retype as i never remember it, they give you something abstract as a password and I have to copy and paste it in, otherwise I could do it quickly.

But why all the fuss of having to do that? there should be a recent posts section of all the treads on this website so people just join in, conspiracies or not.

I feel i have more chance reading a post in ATS about sport than BTS about sport just out of the the average amount of people who would.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Well I joined up when i got to choose my own password,so I guess iam a bit biased there.I chose something that was easy to remember.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think you are right, its a pain in the ass to put your password back in. When i go to ATS first and get bored, then I go to BTS. And if i see something i want to post in, the login page comes up. Then i just say 'screw it' and i leave. Same thing with PTS (which i think shouldn't even exist anyway, considering no one even looks at it )

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Same thing with PTS (which i think shouldn't even exist anyway, considering no one even looks at it )

I look at it. But only if BTS is stagnating.

PTS usually stagnates even more than BTS (these days), but occasionally there are interesting threads there.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whatchoo mean not enough people? it's quality rather than quantity that counts, and I think the quality is here (at least as far as fun, civility, and not-trolling goes).

BTS is comfy. The regular people make it a nice place to be.

I guess most of us just aren't into sports, is all.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Before you become a below top secret fan most must have started in ATS so either it got boring or people get sick of having to explain their views of the world or maybe they find BTS a better crowd and a more friendly bunch. Sometimes heated debates will make people sound angry, I guess BTS is a way of chilling out and proving we are not all argumentative but can have a laugh too.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

I guess my password is annoying to retype as i never remember it, they give you something abstract as a password and I have to copy and paste it in, otherwise I could do it quickly.

Change your password here. Change it to anything you want.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I check both ATS and BTS. They both have their own feel about them but, I like them both. On BTS I give a lot more flags since we can't give stars at all.

Flag for you by the way. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
BTS is where threads go to die. People on BTS are gravediggers.

Thread can be on ATS and get to 3 pages in about 20 minutes. Then get moved to BTS and get 5 posts over the next week.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
BTS seems to be more easygoing.

I think BTS has been slower since summer starte. I imagine it will pick up later in the year after school is back in session.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I didn't even know below top secret existed. It was too hidden
jk

I was on above and i was accidentally shown below and didn't see the link change/difference and was like...huh? Howed it all change..I left and never came back until a few days ago when I realized this place existed as a seperate place lols. I'm a dork.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was pretty ignorrent of BTS for quite a few months, i'm here more than ATS now!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wish they just linked it up a bit more without double signning in and so that the majority can see maybe some interesting BTS threads.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
WHATS BTS ..? IM NEWBIE HERE...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
BTS use to be where the forums that are at the bottom of this page and a few others are now located.

belowtopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I only just found out about this part of the website.

Might stick around and see if i fit in here,i might enjoy it better than ATS.

And im not really enjoying ATS that much at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What used to be BelowTopSecret can now be found here:

Recent Posts

new topics

top topics

join