It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.O. tells Jessica Simpson to stay away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," T.O. said. "I think with everything that has happened, and obviously the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away.

source

Romo didn't show up today for his press confernece. Maybe its his thumb, or maybe he didn't want to talk about T.O. comments. Either way its been a few weeks since T.O. stuck his foot in his mouth.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
....I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away.

When they say "focus", do they really mean "energy"?

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Romo's Kryptonite = Jessica Simpson?

I need to make a call to John Fox and make sure he sets her up with a luxury seat suite this weekend when the Cowboys go to Charlotte to play my Panthers.

Thnaks TO for letting this out of the bag

[edit on 12/19/2007 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well if those dozens of sports movies that say women are the root of poor play are correct, then TO's right!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i get the impression this is some sports figure, which i am completely ignorant to...

who the hell is TO?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
who the hell is TO?

Terrell Owens

All I can say is I'm happy to see Romo and Jessica together and I think it would be a shame to not allow her to live her young years out at Dallas Cowboy football games both home and away. How can you deprive such a young lady of entertainment?

I'll buy her a ticket to the divisional round game that the Cowboys are in. I wouldn't want her to miss that game.

I completely approve of further Dallas Cowboy losses Jessica Simpson sightings at Cowboy games. It's good for the game, ya know.

[edit on 12/22/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
FOLKS, he was JOKING!!!! :shk::shk:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Anything, jessica simpson, an asteroid falling on their stadium, absolutely anything that keeps the damn cowboys from winning, I am all for, abtc. I hate TO, I hate that damn Jerry Jones, I hate blue and silver, I cant even look at the stars anymore because of my hatred for that team. Keep it up jessica, you are doing the united states and the NFL a huge favor.

new topics

top topics

join