It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society at my University?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok, so I will describe to you what I saw 2 months ago at the presidents building of my University in West Central Pennsylvania. The person pulled up to the building as I was walking by, In a tan colored Lincoln, very new and very conservative. He looked like Charles Schultz, clean cut, sweater vest over a pink dress shirt, White hair, glasses. The strange thing was on his bumper, to the right of his license plate number. It was a circular patch made of leather or cork, of tan color. It was a pentagram with strange symbols around the star, pressed or cut into the material. It looked like it was some kind of society membership verification object, and reminded me of the "stone cutter" episode on the Simpsons. I have found no pictures of this thing on the internet, the closest was found in a witchcraft book here at my college library, but it was much bigger than this one on his car. The Diameter was 3-4 inches and I do not know how it was stuck on the car. Any ideas on what this was and why some straitlaced guy would have it on his lincoln?

p.s. There is a freemason building close by, could I have mistaken one of their symbols?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It was on Order of the Eastern Star emblem. Nothing really secret about it man. A masonic order for both men and women.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Case closed- nothing to see here, move along

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eratosthenes

Here is the symbol of the Order of the Eastern Star; take a look and see if it's the same thing.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the star was inside a circle with double lines, and the symbols were outside the star, they looked like Hebrew letters or something like that, but I could be mistaken. Why was this on his car?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Same reason I have the square and compass on the back of my car, because they belong to the organization.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.easternstar.org...

Ok, I went to this website and saw the star with the lines around it and it looked very much like what I saw but without the colors and different details. Thanks alot people.

top topics

join