It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

barns would become morgues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is this a heads UP?

If a disaster would hit Washington D.C. or Baltimore, the sick and injured would end up at the 64-acre Frederick Fairgrounds

STORY

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ummm...ok...so....what uh....um are you....uh what do you ...uh...the purpose...mmm...of this post...er...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
*agrees with medic*

i was just wondering.....sainsburies classic cola really is better than pepsi.

anyway. back on subject. i think this is good news because i once stayed on a "baltimore" canal boat for a week. what a great holiday.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well knowing where the wounded will be taken for treatment is a nice peice of information.

If I just blew up washington DC I'd take the time to place a secondary device at the barn and blow that up too.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Obviously you are out of tune with the terror people put in other's thoughts. What I should have said are supposed to get ready for something in the near future? READ BETWEEN THE LINE YOUNG MINDS OF TOMMORROW!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
Obviously you are out of tune with the terror people put in other's thoughts. What I should have said are supposed to get ready for something in the near future? READ BETWEEN THE LINE YOUNG MINDS OF TOMMORROW!

That is very interesting indeed, when in fact you DO read between the lines.

Drawn up in secret by Sheriff James Hagy and others in a group that dubbed itself the Nuclear Subcommittee, the plan hasn't been unveiled to the public.

So it was drawn up in Secret, with a Nuclear Subcommittee no less. Then kept from public announcement. Yet, for whatever reason they choose NOW to go ahead and release the info.

If it was supposed to inform the public for their safety, why keep it from them in the first place??

Once kept secret why suddenly decide, now is a good time to alert people??

Could be nothing. But you may be on to something U.S. Patriot. It may in fact Be Something after all. Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Seems like something very cryptic and really does not make any sense, guess I better read whats not written at all instead of between the lines.

new topics

top topics

join