It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
A point of interest. There are cameras on all US Interstates going into and coming out of Atlanta excepting Interstate 20 leading to Madison, Georgia. That being the case in 2002. I have not been down I-20 since 2002.

Why were or are no cameras on I-20? No need to "spy" on the dead?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So you mean to tell me some plastic casket company made over 200k of these things years ago and since no one ordered them they are just sitting there to be used when orders come in? I work in printing and i dont print up 100k flyers and store them in a wearhouse until someone wants them....thats just plain stupid. I would assume they are made to order just like caskets are because that would make more sense. This is mass production of a product that isnt needed until someone dies at which point the option then becomes available to either burn to ash or bury so producing 200k of this type of product is a waste of money and time. They were created for a reason and are awaiting their true fait.
Its no surprise that the address is associated with a company that isnt really there.....all signs point to scum.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stingray
OK guys, here's the video of the railroad tracks, the facility, and the boxes...

[edit on 20-12-2007 by stingray]

Nice work!

Thanks for taking the time to do that!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xodiac

Originally posted by interestedalways
This answers my question about the lids

www.libertyforlife.com...

I'd like to say I'm not attacking you, and my little rant has nothing to do with the coffin subject. But after seeing some of the stuff on that site I would have a hard time believing anything there.

Don't feel attacked at all. Thank you for being gentle.

Actually I feel that part of the process of gaining knowledge is being open to what everyone has to say, I am exploring this issue as most posters are and I if something doesn't jive out it is not necessary for me to be "right" or "wrong" I am learning as I go along here.

Thank you for your input!

Edit to add:

A point that Undertaker mentioned is that these are G.I. issue containers are we missing the point? Is the preperation being made for more dead soldiers or for veterans that are aging? Most manufacturing companies I am familiar with base inventories on orders. It doesn't make sense to mass produce a bunch of product and sit it in a field.

Something still doesn't make sense about the sheer number of these.

This is the best thread I have seen as far as cooperation and investigation goes.

Good work fellow ATSers.

IA

[edit on 21-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stingray

You've really gone above and beyond stingray, I want to thank you for going out to the place and getting that video for us.

If anyone deserves an "Applause !" from the Mods in this thread, it's you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
well done Stingray !! and well done to Anxiety Disorder and all the others who have made this an excellent example of working together.

well done

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You see people...this is what im referrring to in my thread byt the name of citizens banding together for the betternment of the human race.
this is a perfect example of the kind of cooperative actions that i want to take place at these ATS conventions that i mention in the thread....i dont know how to link it yet since im new but im sure you will find it.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Has anybody checked to see if there are more manufacturers who make these?

My thinking is :

A) If they are the only manufacturer for this particular product - the world is their oyster. Not only homeland supply, but international as well. That would be a huge market requiring huge orders.

B) If they are not the only ones to man. this product, perhaps we can get a Google pic of the other facilities to see if the storage practice is the same.

Storage of product can be big overhead depending on the requirements. If indoor storage is not required... why spend extra money.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

Yea but these things arent made of stone....what about hurricanes, tornadoes? Dont you think they would have to constantly restack them or something?
I know that there are people out there that always search for an evil conspiracy in everything but in 2007 and considering everything that is going on and that has happend....this is definately a little fishy. I dont see any legitimate reason for these things that are shaped like coffins (which are made to order or at least not 200k at a time!) and stacked up in a field somwhere which has an address that isnt properly registered to the correct company.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
also you guys may be interested in this :

www.remm.nlm.gov...

it is the offical procedures for dealing with contaminated bodies/

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hey guys, i would like to add that these things have been at the location for several years at least without being touched. a page or two back, someone drew the conclusion that these boxes are being actively used because there was a section missing between two aerial shots. if you look carefully, it appears to me that they realized the newer section was sticking out too close to the road and decided to move that protruding section into the empty areas inside the existing "walls". when i went yesterday, there wasn't much empty space inside that area.

believe me, these things are stockpiled for something, and it just doesn't seem right to me. if demand slowed down for these boxes, they would have simply cut back on production before they made millions of extras.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Very nice thread indeed.

Fortunately, I'm leaning toward a view that there is nothing sinister going on here. Though I might be persuaded otherwise if some new information comes along.

I don't have much time to chase too much detail, but I'll share what I was able to find:

Why Burial Vaults Link.

The largest manufacturer of these vaults appears to be Wilbert, Inc. You will notice they also own the plastics company. In fact, my research revealed that at least another two of Wilbert's competitors also own plastics companies.

Looking into the land records of Morgan County, I determined the following:

These are all of the properties owned on Lions Club Rd. I couldn't get to a parcel map, so I couldn't go much beyond this.

You will notice, however, that C.R. Bard owns a reasonably sized track of land on Lions Club Rd. My thoughts were this is likely the property in question, but I don't have any way to confirm that just yet.

One strange thing to note is that with respect to all of the land records available, the CR BARD record is the only one that returns an error on the "Parcel Details" link.

In any event, I am doubtful that anything sinister is at play here. I'll look forward to reading anything new on this.

Good job folks!

[edit on 21-12-2007 by loam]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stingray

That was really cool of you to go and make the video so we have up to date information.

IMO these boxes could have been ordered in response to Katrina as one of the emergency response preparations.

All those bodies that lay in the streets for days was unsanitary and painful.

I could see FEMA ordering up a lot of them so that if such an event occured again they would be more prepared. They may own the land and needed a place to store them for future use. It is not savory to think of such things, but I do see how it would be justified to be prepared.

Edit to add:

Sent post before reading LOAM's information of the ownership of the land.

More good work!

[edit on 21-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think they are coffins. Who are they for? They are for dissenters that will not shut up sometime in the near future.

It's also possible they are for natural disaster's that will occur more frequently as 2012 approaches.

I do wonder what the galactic stress is going to be on Yellowstone as 2012 nears/arrives, if any.

It might be interesting to search what else FEMA is stockpiling.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
also you guys may be interested in this :

www.remm.nlm.gov...

it is the offical procedures for dealing with contaminated bodies/

thanks
snoopyuk

Yikes! This is from the manual

Burial

Burial of a body that has internal contamination constitutes minimal health risk to humans or the environment, even if no special precautions are taken. Minimizing release of radioactive material into the environment is good practice, even if the amounts are very small.
A wooden casket or coffin is not sealed against elements entering or exiting the container. A metal casket has a seal that keeps gases and liquids from entering the container and keeps liquids from exiting the container.
A vault may be made of metal or concrete. Concrete vaults are lined with plastic. A vault might be constructed as a dome resting on a flat base or as a container with a lid. Both types are sealed. The latter type is recommended because it forms a better seal. The

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stingray

believe me, these things are stockpiled for something, and it just doesn't seem right to me. if demand slowed down for these boxes, they would have simply cut back on production before they made millions of extras.

What a fantastic job and thanks for backing me up! Remarkable contribution! Lindsey Martin (Martin Construction), knows who originally owed the property. He's not in good health but I'm certain he would welcome the company.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Incidentally, on what basis is this inventory connected to FEMA, as the thread title states?

Maybe I missed it.

Also, I would caution against jumping to conclusions.

Unused inventory does not necessarily point to "stockpiling". The product could have some defect, for example.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by loam]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

You could be right and if you are that is some defect to have 200k in surplus. Although that begs the question, why wouldnt they just recycle the materials if defective?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A local resident can contact the County and ask questions about the land use and the business. A taxpayer has every right to question the use of property and to request what the business does at that location. The Zoning Department can provide some basic info, as can the office that handles business permits for the County.

Is there anyone who lives in that County, or in close proximity to that County who could do this?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
no company runs that many of anything without periodic inspections.

i wonder what the location of those vaults says????????

where MAY what they MAY have planned occur. what large urban
center is near there within...say, 100 miles??

nevermind...atlanta....i believe i read somewhere the term
"undesireables" may very well refer to urban atlanta in this
case and most other urban areas. this could get interesting.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by last time here]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join