It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It must be said as well, since I am from Georgia I will say it. You have to be buried with a vault here. It is the law. Now I don't propose to know the number of deaths in georgia each year, but here are some pretty big stats to look at :

www.statehealthfacts.org...

I would say a small percentage of them are cremated. The population of Ga is currently 9,685,744.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

i provided the number of death's annually in prior post from vantage's letter and reposted in yet another post just a few days ago. viewing the overall picture here, imho, you miss the big picture. let me just say, for the record, i am convinced the coffins were ordered after 9/11 in case of a biological attack..................not normal death numbers. please take the time to read the "purpose" of these coffins. after all, this is a conspiracy site and "normal" does not register.

hello from Georgia.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Vantage was way off the mark with their number.

Deaths and Mortality

(Data are for the U.S.)

Number of deaths: 2,426,264
Death rate: 810.4 deaths per 100,000 population
Life expectancy: 77. 7years
Infant Mortality rate: 6.69 deaths per 1,000 live births
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 631,636
Cancer: 559,888
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 137,119
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 124,583
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 121,599
Diabetes: 72,449
Alzheimer's disease: 72,432
Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,326
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 45,344
Septicemia: 34,234

CDC

If their statement of '3/4 of deaths result in burial' is accurate, that's about 2.16 million burials per year, 40 thousand burials every week, 5700 burials a day. If a good proportion of those require a liner, then the sheer economics of plastic manufacturing means long production runs and stockpiling. This is even more true if they produce more than one thing/model as machine time would work on a rota. Unless they have one facility tooled to only manufacture one model of liner, which is highly unlikely.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by quackers]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by space cadet

i provided the number of death's annually in prior post from vantage's letter and reposted in yet another post just a few days ago. viewing the overall picture here, imho, you miss the big picture. let me just say, for the record, i am convinced the coffins were ordered after 9/11 in case of a biological attack..................not normal death numbers. please take the time to read the "purpose" of these coffins. after all, this is a conspiracy site and "normal" does not register.

hello from Georgia.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by musselwhite]

Back on page 14 of this monster thread, Skullshoals linked an article from the local newspaper. They talked to the fella from Vanguard (the one that was kind enough to answer emails) and he said"As the vaults were placed on the site around 1997 or 1998, there may have been as many as 70,000 or 80,000 to begin with." So, they were there in large numbers prior to 9/11. I guess nobody noticed or thought conspiracy thoughts back then.

But, the fact that this is conspiracy site does not change the purpose of the objects. They are not coffins. They do not belong to FEMA. And there's not been one bit of proof introduced here to show otherwise. What has been shown is who makes them--Vanguard (and Polyguard for the VA) and what they are used for.

I didn't come to this thread thread knowing that. I dug around and emailed and asked questions. It's kinda funny how we can come up with two completely opposite views on this, but I guess that’s just human nature. Now, could they used for some nefarious purpose? Sure, FEMA could kill us all and stuff us in big black plastic tubs. But what would be the point?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudgeego
www.youtube.com...
most f#u of all must listen carefully. everytime he says the words classified put in the words. 4 trillion, h1n1, h1n1, iran, h1n1, h1n1, a radiated h1n1, some division of airborne attacks,h1n1 flesheating,h1n1 spuing, h1n1 escape released or uncontrolable,h1n1, should events occur in urban areas h1n1, fema body disposal actions, new world order underground, nwo birthing centers,nwo,
put the words in and you will understand the whole picture of what is going on here. a must , must , must watch,.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by pudgeego]

I feel ya pudgeego, come off as all crazy, but with a message~

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Sure, FEMA could kill us all and stuff us in big black plastic tubs. But what would be the point?

I don't think it was ever implied that FEMA planned to kill anyone, more like FEMA as an emergency management headquarter......could have a vested interest in containers that are able to fry all aspects of contagions, after all, people have been blasting about H151 for quite some time, it would make sense to be prepared to lessen the effect on the uncontaminated population would it not?

Is it nefarious or preparedness?

Or preparation for nefarious plans? Muhahahahah

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As long as Ms. Musselwite continues to peddle her sensationalist nonsense, there will be some who who will give her an audience. Anyone who reads this thread from beginning to end with an open mind will see that there is a reasonable and wholly plausible explanation and that these are NOT COFFINS.

Some need the order that conspiracies bring to their lives and will ignore the information contained here.

To each his own.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
As long as Ms. Musselwite continues to peddle her sensationalist nonsense, there will be some who who will give her an audience. Anyone who reads this thread from beginning to end with an open mind will see that there is a reasonable and wholly plausible explanation and that these are NOT COFFINS.

Some need the order that conspiracies bring to their lives and will ignore the information contained here.

To each his own.

The statement that some people need conspiracies to bring order to their lives doesn't make alot of sense to me. I find it to be quite the opposite. I have never found a "conspiracy" that brought order to my life, but you attitude is good.

To each his own, indeed!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
[edit on 9/6/2009 by Pauligirl]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Sure, FEMA could kill us all and stuff us in big black plastic tubs. But what would be the point?

I don't think it was ever implied that FEMA planned to kill anyone, more like FEMA as an emergency management headquarter......could have a vested interest in containers that are able to fry all aspects of contagions, after all, people have been blasting about H151 for quite some time, it would make sense to be prepared to lessen the effect on the uncontaminated population would it not?

"I don't think it was ever implied that FEMA planned to kill anyone"

Ok, FEMA is not directly named here, but the implication is clear.
musselwhite posted on 5/4/2009 @ 03:12 AM
they sure have stocked piled body bags. but sir i want to know do you really believe w/in your heart that you are safe as long as our government has control over our lives? our government should be afraid of its people not the people afraid of its government. this thread is about being afraid of what our government is proposing to do to its citizens. all is well with my soul and in my gut i feel i am right. i'm just a watchman....take it or leave it.

There's quite a few on the web that seem to think so.
FEMA Coffins & Their Plan To Kill 90% Of The USA
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Video of Fema Camps&oath Troops Took to Shoot/kill U.s Citizens That Resist
www.hnic2.com...
www.youtube.com..., C-Span Plan To Kill Us, disposal of dead our bodies
www.rumormillnews.com...
FEMA: THE PLAN TO KILL US ALL

The above foolishness scares me far worse that plastic vaults in a field in Georgia.
Now, can you show where FEMA has a vested interest in the vaults?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Ok, FEMA is not directly named here, but the implication is clear.
musselwhite posted on 5/4/2009 @ 03:12 AM
they sure have stocked piled body bags. but sir i want to know do you really believe w/in your heart that you are safe as long as our government has control over our lives? our government should be afraid of its people not the people afraid of its government. this thread is about being afraid of what our government is proposing to do to its citizens. all is well with my soul and in my gut i feel i am right. i'm just a watchman....take it or leave it.

There's quite a few on the web that seem to think so.
FEMA Coffins & Their Plan To Kill 90% Of The USA
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Video of Fema Camps&oath Troops Took to Shoot/kill U.s Citizens That Resist
www.hnic2.com...
www.youtube.com..., C-Span Plan To Kill Us, disposal of dead our bodies
www.rumormillnews.com...
FEMA: THE PLAN TO KILL US ALL

The above foolishness scares me far worse that plastic vaults in a field in Georgia.
Now, can you show where FEMA has a vested interest in the vaults?

I'm sorry, Pauli, but your post made no sense to me...................

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hey, thanks quackers for the real numbers. vantage not only miscalculated number of deaths in us they also got their inventory wrong. and keep an eye on the inventory!!!!

o, and pauligirl, thanks for the description of "monster" thread. so you believe they are not coffins. ok.

btw, pauligirl, i am glad even though you watch videos and read threads that scare the heck out of you, you're still here and there.

i am not afraid of the truth 'cause in the end we all share a common destiny. death. by what means, who cares anymore? i sure do not. i just occupy my time waiting....just outside the box (be it wooden, metal or polymers or plastic)............all is well with my soul.

so, go and enjoy life! i know i am in these beautiful, north georgia mountains!

thanks to the both of you. blessings to you and yours.

i just about forgot about you night watchman.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

thanks to the both of you. blessings to you and yours.

i just about forgot about you night watchman.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by musselwhite]

One thing I should say, my friend, is that while I think your posts contain wild eyed hysteria, I don't believe you to be disingenuous. I believe you are genuine in your concern.

I just happen to think you are chasing ghosts with this FEMA coffin thing. Nothing personal. We just disagree.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

thanks night watchman. it is ok to disagree. that's what makes this world a better place. you made me smile. we all have different perspectives; different takes on issues, but, hey, we can still sit down at the table and have a sip or two. your friend, musselwhite

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i hope i can embed this video. wouldn't it stand to reason our country would prepare for untold number of person who may die from a pandemic outbreak of the flu:

i am a computer moron but should it not embed here is the link. just think about the age group 19-24 getting the untested vaccine? how's that for yet another way of reducing future generations. www.youtube.com...

the only way i am able to continue my pursuit in warning americans is to think outside the box:

Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. This releases us from the limitations of controlled and guided thought. When we understand what motivated Hegel, we can see his influence on all of our destinies. ... Hegelian conflicts steer every political arena on the planet, from the United Nations to the major American political parties, all the way down to local school boards and community councils. Dialogues and consensus-building are primary tools of the dialectic, and terror and intimidation are also acceptable formats for obtaining the goal. The ultimate Third Way agenda is world government. Once we get what's really going on, we can cut the strings and move our lives in original directions outside the confines of the dialectical madness. Focusing on Hegel's and Engel's ultimate agenda, and avoiding getting caught up in their impenetrable theories of social evolution, gives us the opportunity to think and act our way toward freedom, justice, and genuine liberty for all.
www.crossroad.to...

just another perspective. let's just agree to disagree. prove to me that fema did not order these coffins. prove to me that this patent was not picked up by a company (rowan tech) who is in the business of

Our work concentrates on various aspects of materials, including manufacture, repair, forming, coating, testing, etc. Much, but not all, is in the area of environmentally acceptable processing to replace existing widely used, but problematic processes and materials. Unlike many government contractors, we maintain both government and commercial business and contracts. This ensures that we are fully cognizant with all the available technology, materials, experts, vendors, needs, and requirements across the spectrum of users in DoD and private industry.www.rowantechnology.com...
www.hazmat-alternatives.com...

edited because i couldn't get it to embed.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Things are heating up my friends.......

With all the talk of mandatory vaccinations and such is it really such a stretch to think that contaminated bodies might need to be disposed of via fire.......burning in these coffins to prevent the spread of so called pig flu (that has nothing to do with pigs, but more like 3 stage manmade virus?)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

yes interestedalways, people are beginning to recognize what we've been saying for a very long time now to be true.

about 3:45 minutes into this video www.youtube.com... alex jones said his private investigators from various states verified the plastic coffins are for the flu.

i'm going to request the document. it may not go anywhere but i'm going to and see if i can post the document here.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

(d) IDENTIFICATION. All bags, boxes, and other containers for infectious waste shall be clearly identified as containing infectious waste.

www.turningpointprogram.org...

so what are these "other containers"?

this is from Model State Emergency Health Powers Act.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
well, just checking in to say this thead help propel the fema coffins into public eye - --.com...

www.youtube.com...

even Megadeth put the coffins on their album cover:
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 14-11-2010 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
patimg2.uspto.gov...://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?u=%25252Fnetahtml%2525 2Fsrchnum.htm%2526Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect2=HITOFF%2526p=1%2526r=1%2526l=50%2526f=G%2526d=PALL%2526s1=5425163.PN.%2526OS=PN/5425163%2526RS=PN/5425163

This looks similar to the containers. It is a us patent for cremation containers for corpses. It is made of polymers and is for ease of transportation of bodies.

Probably not anything but you never know.

U S Patent number 5425163

Read all 6 pages and see what you think.

This "invention" seems to fit the bill. No measurement specs are given but it repeatedly uses the term "cadaver" indicating for a single body.

But Hell, that was for the initial patent in the 1990s. If those guys were smart, they would have turned around and designed one for approximately a half a ton of bodies. Without a doubt, during a real SHTF incident, single caskets would be time wasters. With thousand of bodies, you gotta move them fast. And that is just what the larger multiple body caskets would do. The inventors discuss a non-gas leak seal on the top panel. Again, just what would be required for the quick disposal of thousands of bodies. There won't be time to get forklifts in there to move them. Fill 'em where you got 'em. I would wager that the mulltiple body caskets are low sided enough for humans to dump bodies into them without mechanical help.

Being light weight, they are easily transportable. I can see C-130s flying over and dropping a few hundred in one pass.

Live a little in imagination if no-where else!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join