It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Still though in event of bio attack why would they care if the disease spread? They could still drag the deceased out and put them in a big hole and burn em. Whats the need for the"tupperware"? To keep the bio-threat fresh?

Perhaps the thread isn't dead is because none of us can agree on a simple truth!

All I am trying to point out is that ANY person alive would rather do a job the easy way. If someone had the unfortunate job of collecting these bodies how long would that person be able to live with his or her conscience? I would rather just be done with that task.

Ex: How many caskets did Hitler have made for all of his unfortunate victims?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They could be mass produced inexpensively and hold 3-4 bodies (more if children) and that doesnt mean that they wont be burned (cremated) but just not dumped into a big hole. The key is to Control the Spread of the Disease.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

Because he was smarter

He let the people themselves dig and buried the dead.
I visited some formal concentrationcamps like f.e. Westerbork and if you read the letters from the Jews there (displayed) dated end 1942 they had no idea, they thought they were needed for work! They were more worries to take there raisor with them or not then what really the situation in Auschwitz or Belgen Belsen was. At Westerbork you still see the watchtowers and the end of the rail, they stuffed them in cattle cars from there...

It still bothers me why nobody really gives an answer why they are stacked there and what the use of it is....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
My opinion is that so many people here are just too paranoid.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

these containers are for at least 3 persons and the original patent designed for cremation. the ptb would have to have some semblance of order to avoid choas. if millions were killed as a result of say the avain flu this type disposal would lend credance to it just being a pandamic rather than deliberate genocide. keeping the bodies sealed would be a form of containment for better control of epidemic. digging holes and dumping bodies would have an much more adverse and volitile reaction from the masses.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by novanutriaan

i would like to point out there were consentration camps away from the general population and only for the eyes of those commissioned and those soon to die..................

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
wow i cannot believe yall are still going on about this?

They mass produce coffins and they have to store them in places.

They are coffin Liners...
they are not coffins...

the people who own them are renting these spaces...

now imagine you own a large business and it costs you more money to make things in lesser quantities... what would you do?? Im annoyed by the paranoia stuff...

However if the volcanoe erupts under yellowstone, maybe there will be a good use for the coffins... hmmm.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Still no coffin pictures and not a single picture of a FEMA camp yet. But the thread lives on like a virus.

mikell

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

you keep returning and i am unable to figure out exactly why but have you seen this video wherein the fema coffins were investigated? it's worth the watch. www.youtube.com... then come and post once again as it increases my points.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i have a close family member that works for FEMA and they have told me stories and shown me reports of them doing "training" where they will go to a very small town, round up all the people, secure the perimeter of the town, shut down all outside communications, and heard all the people into a central location (gymnasium, high school, etc). They tell them they are doing test for natural disaster training...i can see this all rolling into a they rounding up the people that pose a threat, kill them, pack the coffins, and ship them by train to the cremation camps\death camps.

Not sure if this one has been posted or not but here it is

[edit on 12-1-2009 by white_raven]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by white_raven

did they speak of a particular town. would you tell me at least what state you are located in? must be a very small town to fit the entire population into a gym.

thanks for your posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm located in Washington. yea most the towns are very small but i guess i could have phrased that a little better. They setup "camps" in and around a main central locations such as a gym, hs stadium, etc.

No they didnt speak of a particular town, i can get some more info on it and possibly even get some reports of this activity! I'll be working towards that.

Also i'm not sure how relevant this is but they also spoke of a network of underground tunnel system with full command centers "like the command center off of the Apollo 13 movie" which is mainly supposed to be for presidential and congressional safe keeping in event of nuclear/biological attacks. but these are not a small series of tunnels these supposedly run for hundreds of miles across America, I do know a central access point is located in Denver International Airport.

I know i probably sound like a crazy person but I have no reason to doubt what this person is saying, and they are very high in the FEMA political structure, been working with them 15+ years. I will but working to get information on here without risking anything or anyone. Hopefully some head way can be made.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Triple ditto folks. These things are burial vaults. The casket is placed inside and helps prevent the soil collapse around the burial site. They also protect the casket. These plastic ones are for the budget minded. Others are made of concrete or various metals.

www.vantageproducts.com... This company makes thousands of these things at a time. It is called economies of scale operation.

As long as people keep dying they will keep making them. Many people can't afford the fancy steel or concrete vaults any longer. Plastic. Plastic. Plastic.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

this has been said throughout the thread as you must be aware reading the entire thread. appreciate your input thought. thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by jibeho

this has been said throughout the thread as you must be aware reading the entire thread. appreciate your input thought. thanks

Yeah! I have already posted the same info earlier in the thread. I am amazed that people still can't read and get the facts for god sake. If it wasn't for the idiot Alex Jones this wouldn't even be a story. How many bleeping threads do we need on the topic.

Burial vaults. What a bunch of maroons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
as many as it takes to make people aware of whats really going on!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

that's a good one. i really, really appreciate your comment. the sad thing is people do not dig as others and there are many who just do not read the thread in its entirety and can only come from one angle. but i must say the fellow above who said if it wasn't was alex jones this would not have been a subject...................well, there has to be truth to the matter or it would have never reach around the globe would you say?

and you are right in your comment. the thread is alive and the truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

that's a good one. i really, really appreciate your comment. the sad thing is people do not dig as others and there are many who just do not read the thread in its entirety and can only come from one angle. but i must say the fellow above who said if it wasn't was alex jones this would not have been a subject...................well, there has to be truth to the matter or it would have never reach around the globe would you say?

and you are right in your comment. the thread is alive and the truth is out there.

The truth is that these are burial vaults. What appears to be the lid actually goes on the bottom for an airseal. If I were the mysterious govt. and I was planning on killing millions of people I wouldn't waste my time burying them in these burial vaults.

I would dig one hell of a mass grave throw the bodies in, cover them in lime and bury the suckers. Perhaps I would even build a soccer stadium over the grave site to cover my tracks. Sound familiar.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the one thing i don't get is what he said, why would they just not bury them and burn them or something, whats with all the caskets? but thinking about it, is maybe that is what they are planing but these caskets would be perfect for transportation, someone mentioned it early in the thread. So maybe they still are planing on dumping/burying all the bodies in one place but they still need to transport all the carcasses to that spot....so maybe thats what it is?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Please forgive the derail.

I am testing to see if I can post.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join