It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

actually it is covington, georgia just off interstate 20 which runs along side madison. you are right. there are things coming to light so fast; too late to stop anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You guys are crazy! I have watched the satelite images on Google Earth.
The aren't probably more than some tens of thousands of those coffins there.
I think they just keep them for some kind of catastrophe, where a lot of dead bodies must be buried quickly to avoid diseases. And its in the huricane region. Just remember how many people died New Orleans. Don't panic! Just another stupid conspiracy theory!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If no disaster happens they could sell them at Walmart for less than $50...they would make great storage bins for all kinds of stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
So whatever you do SKULLSHOALS, do not....I repeat DO NOT watch this video, and whatever you do, do NOT believe a word this man says.
www.youtube.com...

OK, but who is that man? I don't think he ever says.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

yes, call me crazy or just plain ole patsy cline......time will tell and time is running out!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
These "containers" are grave liners - the coffins are placed inside these air-tight, water sealed containers mostly to maintain ground level. If you bury a wooden coffin, with time, it will start to deteriorate and eventually rot and become weak, if the weight of the land, water, an large machinery (like that which digs the grave) ride over these sites it could cause the ground to collapse if the coffin underneath deteriorates. I found what looks to be very similar containers on Google Earth in Covington, GA - it turned out that the exact address that I was looking at was the location of a company called Vantage... which happens to be a funeral supplier. Lets see... I'm going to make an educated guess that there are not a vast amount of companies that carry this particular type of product - but people do die everyday (a little more homework proved that this was in the lower price range - listed on the company website for around $1200). It would be common sense that after catastrophes like Katrina, etc.. that people took a step back and started planning ahead - another local news website covered a story on the containers - in which the Vantage company responded, and supposedly most of the containers being stored are paid for.... but these aren't exactly items that you strap to the station wagon and take home with you.

If you look up the Vantage website you will see detailed pictures of the containers... take the address of the Vantage company and do a Google map search - if you have Google Earth, its even better (free download). When you pull up the Vantage ompany address, you will see the containers on the land.

To find the news article, Google "plastic coffins" and amongst the zillions of conspiracy posts you will find the county news website that interviewed the company (it was within the first 3 pages of search results).

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Do they sell USA made stuff at the Wally World?
These would make OK storage containers,not great.Too big and easy to overload with the usual stuff,like books or clothes.Any spread caused by outward pressure and the lid would not seal.And if stacked how would you access the bottom bins?I have a hunch they are extra flamable.Totes have handles,like the roughneck units from Rubbermaid.These are task specific designed,not general duty.Nice try,but laughing it off doesn't make the HORRIFYING implications go away.Like which one has MY name on it?Or yours?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, all I have to say about this is:

1. Documented facts are very limitied. I have yet to see one documentation that proves beyond heresay that these are in Fact Fema's property or any other Alphabet Soup Agencies. That is a Fact.

2. I have no doubt that those dastardly neocon criminials in the WH and beyond, meaning the World Bankers, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderburg and the Carlisle groups, and all the other Secretive oriented org's that belong to the elite, have designes that will ultimately not be to our benifit at all. We only have to look at the world we live in to see that.

3. We are already having resource wars. There is genocide happening all around the world that you never hear about on the MSM, so it isn't too far fetched to believe it could ultimately happen here as well.

Now if we were to question why our Free Press has become so lame as to include nightly tabloid stories, and not include reports that may not be terribley uplifting, well, then you have to start going back to Nazi Germany, and the Human Experiment. Mind control, is not just an imagined conspiracy. It is a C O N S P I R A C Y to manipulate your thinking, opinion formation, and your spending habits. BEWARE. Be Aware of propaganda. It infiltrates every aspect of your life, so much so, that you are getting numb to it, and barely even notice the enticements being broadcast continuously from your boob tube. (note: I fail to recall the mans name and haven't got time right now to search it out, who was the expert in linguistics, nuance, and persuation, via, words written and spoken, adopted by advertising agencies, and also politicians, and government.)

Musselwhite is right to question and dig. She may or may not actually have something, but, you never know what else may get dug up in a search. Lots of interesting things get dug up when you least expect them.

4. If there were a need for population reduction which there absolutely is, considering dwindling resources, world wide depression, and the populace is already balking at wars, (which were always handy for economic revival in history) suppose there were a Great Pandemic?
If weather contortions continue, and there are heavy drought conditions, shipping slows down to a crawl because of fuel shortages due to unfriendly conditions abroad, food shortages will ensue. This of course will cause massive unrest, and there is only one real solution the Big Boys can see. Guess those containers might be real handy at some point.

It would of course be blamed on our greatest of all time boogeyman, the terrorist. The guys in DC will keep up appearances. They really don't want us too mad at them, we still have our guns.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hey, what do you think about this little paranoid spin:

General:

A self contained, completely assembled above ground Air Curtain Incinerator (air curtain burner) with a refractory lined firebox for permanent (stationary) installations or for applications requiring a portable unit. Designed for the high temperature burning of yard trash, forest slash, land clearing debris and untreated wood waste with performance exceeding the requirements of US EPA 40CFR60.

Shipped from the factory completely assembled ready for immediate use and does not require disassembly for relocation. These fireboxes are also used for disaster recovery and Homeland Security contingencies and for certain MSW disposal applications. Electrically powered version available for permanent (stationary) installations.
www.airburners.com...

what do ya think about "These fireboxes are also used for disaster recovery and Homeland Security contingencies and for certain MSW disposal applications."

neat, huh?

Foot-and-Mouth eradication schemes (carcass disposal)
www.airburners.com...

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed? www.abovetopsecret.com...'

as one poster put it????????????

[edit on 31-12-2008 by musselwhite]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, now I think it is a very interesting and funtional beyond anything that we may yet have envisioned or imagined!

I clicked a link and found this at the bottom of the page.

US Department of Homeland Security - FEMA: Fire Boxes, May 2004
www.airburners.com...
www.nims-ics.com...(Fire%20Box-Above%20Ground,%20Refract ory%20Walled).htm

It is most definitely not a link to any information on FEMA or DHS. Must be the page was moved. Hmmmm.

Oh, by the way musselwhite, I certainly don't think your crazy, and I am the anonymous poster above. I just couldn't remember my password to sign in.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Churchmouse

fully functional and no assembly required! ha! ha! ha! might not need the coffins! did you by any chance see the video last posted above w/the colin powel video?

OFF POST: glad you found your password. we're connected. it's all in the name. stay in touch.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Okay people. I used to work for the government. These are in fact vaults as stated earlier. They are positioned there because it is the half way point from North to South since in time of disaster they will need to be mobilized. It's nothing more than a precaution. Do you have any idea how much crap FEMA got after Katrina letting dead bodies lay around for weeks? That will never happen again. People die, all the time, and these are being stored in case there is a big disaster. That's it. Have a good one.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

this is so, so, so funny! I agree; however, Wal-Mart would want them for free for 100% profit. i believe Wal-Mart is the trojan horse to the nwo they would expect them for nothing! You are so funny! Sorry i missed this post earlier. I might even purchase a few myself to hid the bodies of those people who pissed me off today; but help me to remember the toes i step on today may be connected to the ass i may have to kiss tomorrow! God grant me serenity!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Where are they stock piling the Vaults? There needs to be one for one !

Steve-O

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hay alguien a quien le pueda hacer algunas preguntas? realmente el articulo ha sido un poco fuerte nunca pense qque fueran capaces de algo asi.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i understand the director of the cdc will resign effective january 20th.

(CNN) -- Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will leave her post by noon on January 20, the day President-elect Barack Obama is to be sworn in to office. In an e-mail to the staff at the Department of Health and Human Services, which includes the CDC, outgoing HHS Secretary Michael Leavitt asked Gerberding and several other senior officials from his team to submit their letters of resignation.

"She did so, and it was accepted, and it is effective January 20," CDC spokeswoman Karen Hunter said.

Leavitt explained his move this way: "The next phase of Transition involves the departure of our team on January 20, and the arrival of President-elect Obama's team later that day," his e-mail said. "In order to create a clear path for leadership transition, I am attaching a list of senior leaders who will become the acting heads of their respective agencies and offices (or in some cases, remain as heads of their respective agencies and offices) until the new administration appoints individuals to various leadership positions."

In addition to the change at CDC, Assistant HHS Secretary Charlie Johnson will serve as acting secretary, Leavitt said.

CDC's Chief Operating Officer William H. Gimson III will take over as interim director at the agency until the next HHS secretary appoints a new one, the e-mail added.

www.cnn.com...

just a little tidbit to add to the growing concern for the state of affairs for the State of Georgia. i believe and still contend that Georgia is a targeted state.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Seriously this thread still has interest?

I understand the need for debate and all but hasn't this already been debunked?

In light of what happened with Katrina, and N.O. already sitting below sea level would'nt one assume first off that this "tupperware" was made to protect caskets being placed in the ground there?

Secondly it would be far more cost effective to put a bullet in the back of yur head (no one specific, just making a point) and steam shoveled into a mass grave and covered in lye. Aint that how they used to do it?

Think of it like this. If they are going to take the time to round up trouble makers, work us to death take their liberties etc. why oh why would they take the time to put several stiff bodies in a "casket" and bury it proper???

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

the angle of the avian flu killing millions or a biological attack, the coffins are appropriate.

i agree that a bullet is the cheapest most cost effective but.........it would be easier to just kill millions w/the flu virus as in 1918 or some other form of deadly disease.

this would be a good way to dispose of millions.

and no the thread has not been debunked as many would have you to believe or else this thread would have died long ago but its all over the net and has been for quite some time and ats is just one forum out of thousands across the globe.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by musselwhite]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join