It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
............. Or calling the place they are stored at and asking them?We could speculate forever and never really know what they are for.It could be something sinister or simply nothing.

Already done: see page 12

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage
Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

So does that mean you work for vantage products? and if so how many of those containers are stored there? Even if there were 100,000 then at say $800 a pop....thats a awful lot of inventory to be carrying is it not?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

So does that mean you work for vantage products? and if so how many of those containers are stored there? Even if there were 100,000 then at say $800 a pop....thats a awful lot of inventory to be carrying is it not?

I don't work for them. That was from an email from Vanguard. Here's the whole thing:

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products. The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside. In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies. We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states. These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged there burial. I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions. Cordially, Michael A. Lacy Vice President of Operations Vantage Products Corporation 960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014 770-788-0136 Office 770-788-0361 Fax 404-545-8022 Cell [email protected]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Vantage, a company that makes these coffins, is owned by Rowan Technology Group, a company that makes industrial
incinerators and furnaces and maintains steady contracts with the department of defense. www.manta.com... Vantage products......scroll down the page to see the parent company of Vantage.

Rowan Technologies, Inc, headquarters located in Rancocas, NJ. www.manta.com...

imagine that, Vantage making coffins and Rowan making industrial furnaces.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the response and info.I think you have pretty much cleared this one up....at least in my mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the response and info.I think you have pretty much cleared this one up....at least in my mind.
thank the good lord it is not made up in your heart, which is the seat of the mind, will and emotions. maybe there is hope after all.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
or visit the link if this does not work. the video is 11 minutes long. start at 2:47 and get a Good Look inside. at 6:24 you can see the ovens

[edit on 27-8-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

There is no specific youtube video inked there. Does the video show furnaces made by Rowan?

and you still never gave any explanation at all for why you linked all those youtube videos of trains in georgia... "on the move". Those train cars have nothing to do with the other new automax train cars you linked articles to that allegedly had shackles installed.

What did those train videos have to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
Pauligirl, Pauligirl i am not here to convince you. you must decide for yourself. yes, you are correct inasmuch as Freedom Radio acknowledging as opposed to FEMA acknowledging. it is important to me, Pauligirl, and to my fellow Georgians. I believe people should be informed; however, i do not believe my beliefs should be forced upon another. the "big picture" is seen clearly through my eyes. i have only two goals, to wit: (1) to warn the people of the FEMA coffins and (2) the "rabbit hole" in Ellijay, Ga. Hours of research has been put in into those two items referred to hereinabove and i will NOT back down on my belief and there is no amount of sarcasm, belittling and sugar-coating words which amount to calling me a liar effective enough to stop me.

You are right in that people should be informed. However, you have nothing that shows FEMA has anything to do with the vaults. You have nothing that shows the vaults are coffins. What you do have is self re-enforcing loop. You post here that it's FEMA coffins. Somebody elsewhere picks it up. You see what they post and say yes, yes, it's FEMA. And so it goes round and round. Before you start warning people, don't you think it would a little more responsible to know, not think, not believe, but know, that they are coffins and belong to FEMA?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

You are right in that people should be informed. However, you have nothing that shows FEMA has anything to do with the vaults. You have nothing that shows the vaults are coffins. What you do have is self re-enforcing loop. You post here that it's FEMA coffins. Somebody elsewhere picks it up. You see what they post and say yes, yes, it's FEMA. And so it goes round and round. Before you start warning people, don't you think it would a little more responsible to know, not think, not believe, but know, that they are coffins and belong to FEMA?

Exactly.

In fact, it seems that most of the "facts" dealing with the pieces to this conspiracy puzzle (the train cars, the concentration camps, furnaces, etc) have all been brought about by just one or two paranoid people who assert baseless allegations and then, thanks to the internet, it spreads like wildfire and somehow becomes "fact".

That rabbit hole thread gave me nightmares the first time I read it all the way through. Not because I am worried about super top secret government bunkers under some chicken houses in georgia or some mysterious government created holograms in the sky... but just seeing how some peoples' brains work and all the crazy illogical paranoia... that is scary. It would suck to live your life like that... always scared and worried that people and agencies are trying to kill or capture you or whatever.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If a coffin is airtight, wouldn't pressure build up inside. There is talk of these things bieng sealed to prevent contamination. AFAIK, you cannot bury a body in sealed container if it won't support the pressure build up.

I am afraid!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
en.wikipedia.org...

strong statements are statements that can bring about change. chance is a necessary for our future. i made this thread and my statement has been scrutinized by thousands.

of those thousands (despite being different from their own point of view) followed through because they use their heart and brain and i call this wisdom.

w/all they getting get understanding. knowledge is the beginning of understanding and wisdom the right application.

pauligirl and skullshoals what factors are involved in an aesthetic judgment?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I am not sure what all that means, but I do know that using my "heart" won't make those burial liners belong to FEMA.

I deal with facts.

The fact is... people die and require vaults to be buried in. They make early funeral arrangements while still alive and all those vaults are sitting there waiting for them to kick the bucket. It is a boring explanation but it is what it is. Trains transport cargo and freight from manufacturer to manufacturer... it is a boring explanation but it is what it is.

The sky isn't falling.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by musselwhite]

Problem is....you need to make sure it's the truth before you start passing it around as such.

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. (Carl Sagan, "Broca's Brain")

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is a great thread.

There isn't much in movies and music (entertainment) about all of this crazy stuff, but there is a guy named "Sindaddy" you guys should DEFinitely check out.

he is like the alex jones of music.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pumbaa2314

If I might offer an explanation. As a teenager I had a summer job with a bridge building contractor. The company had a contract to construct a small bridge across the Carrot River near a small farming supply community in rural Saskatchewan, Canada.
To save money by saving the amount of "concrete" that would be poured for the bridge's main deck, they constructed approximentaley a 100 or so of similar objects (wooden construction). They were lain end to end and side by side leaving a 8 inch gap on the sides and the ends that was filled with concrete, as well as a layer of concrete under them. When the concrete was poured under, on both ends and in between, and after the concrete cured it provided the strength but without the volume and weight.
The bridge was constructed over 40 years ago and is still in use today.
These wooden "coffins", as they were called were used in this manner.
Perhaps these "plastic coffins" constructed in Georgia, USA are intended to be used by the government, the military or private usage in the construction industry?
Has anyone attempted to "just ask" someone from the plant or storage area what their purpose is?
Perhaps this conspiracy suggestion has a very simple explanation?
I offer this as a suggestion ' opinion for your information ....... and mine may not be the correct answer either?
B.Campbell
Sorrento, BC, Canada

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Pumbaa2314

Has anyone attempted to "just ask" someone from the plant or storage area what their purpose is?
Perhaps this conspiracy suggestion has a very simple explanation?
I offer this as a suggestion ' opinion for your information ....... and mine may not be the correct answer either?
B.Campbell
Sorrento, BC, Canada

Yes Mr. Sorrento, you ask a logical question and make a logical suggestion, and yes, several folks have indeed inquired of the people responsible for producing and storing those "coffins" what their intended use is, whose are they, who owns the property etc.

here's the response from those people.

Here is the email

Subject: Fw: Enquiry
Date: 29 July 2008 02:48:44 BDT
To: [email protected]

Mizzie,

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a
burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or
concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery
and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of
people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people
like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will
be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made
the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the
burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them
until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a
certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released.
Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia
to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and
that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the
government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in
Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on
the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.
Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed
every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged
there burial.

I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
404-545-8022 Cell
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

Thank you.

Now, why doesn't this simple, reasonable explanation seem like a possible or logical one for musselwhite?

Why does she feel the need to make it something it isn't and keep pushing and spinning something to the point that it becomes dishonest?

Or, has all the stuff going on in Elijay (er, that she thinks is going on in Elijay) just kind of pushed her "over the edge"? Has she lost it and just doesn't realize what is real anymore and what isn't?

After reading many of her threads, that is pretty much the conclusion I come to. (And, I must admit, it's like a car wreck I just can't turn away from.)

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

hey mark. please elaborate further and in more depth your opinion on these fema coffins.

on a more personal note: thanks for the spending cash for the trip to the ocean.........................just one more time...............jimmy buffett here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join