It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Don't have a problem with it if it jives with your beliefs, but demand proof if it doesn't, eh?

Typical thinking, actually.

I'm sorry.. was this was to me or BlackMumba?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, well... this discussion on abovetopsecret.com was even mentioned in the local paper in Madison, GA this past week. It made the front page.

They checked the facts. All these conspiracy theories surrounding the containers, although pretty entertaining, are completely bogus.

www.morgancountycitizen.com.../7524

Conspiracy or simply storage?

Theories surface around vaults stored in Madison
By Kathryn Purcell
Managing Editor

Type in “Madison, GA” under Google’s Blog Search, and it shows up on the first page. Search “Madison, GA” on YouTube, and it’s the first video that shows up. Web sites like Alex Jones’ Infowars.com and AboveTopSecret.com are talking about it.
As of late, some of these sources have started to link the government, particularly the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to rows and rows of black, plastic “coffins,” 500,000 to be exact, currently being stored outdoor in a field within the city limits of Madison.
Theories abound as to whether these are being stored near a major transportation hub (Atlanta) in an effort by the government to prepare for American victims of biological warfare, or whether they are being stored for a natural, or man-made, disaster.
Even more sinister, some of these sources speculate that these “coffins” are part of a conspiracy on the part of the government that involves the institution of martial law, the separation of desirable and non-desirable citizens, according to government opinion, and the establishment of American concentration camps, some of which are currently functional, according to these sources.
“Yep, these are cheap plastic coffins. Hundreds of thousands of them. Don’t believe it? Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?” the entry “Half a Million Plastic Coffins?” on Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, dated July 18, states. “Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don’t want to alarm anyone, but usually you don’t buy 500,000 plastic coffins ‘just in case something happens,’ you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn’t they?”
While the origins of the theories are unclear, there are blog postings that date back to December 2007 (AboveTopSecret.com), although the majority of postings have come within the latter half of July. And, according to Vantage Products Corporation Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, that’s exactly when the calls started pouring in. (article continues...)

Good work everyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Hang on a second,

Vantage have ties with Hercules, Ashland, Monsanto all government connections.

Read it

Link

This isn't over or "confirmed" not by a long shot

you tell em BlackMumba.....look at the parent company of Vantage.............they are in the business of furnaces and crematories. you are right.........it is not over and i like the way you express yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SkullShoals

you are so cute when you say bogus. haven't done enough homework. you just scratched the surface and i suspect scratching your head.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Curiouser And Curiouser.

Vantage Make Furnaces & Ovens & Equip For DOD

Well, have fun. I found out what I wanted to know. The black boxes aren't coffins and don't belong to FEMA. Rowan is very large company and has government ties. A lot of large (and small) companies do. Is it a conspiracy? Or just good business? I read the links on your site. I don't see anything sinister in what they do.

Your milage may vary.
since you have made up your mind i would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for your input and thanks for a better insight into your way of thinking.......so brace yourself for the avian flu.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Myself I think taking control of 1/2 million large plastic boxes would be a good investment nowdays with the current oil prices. Watch for a shredder to move in and make them disappear.

mikell

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullShoals

I read the part of the article you presented here but am unable to see the rest of it when I click the link to the paper.

I see no explanation for the boxes in the article, just the speculation yet you say that although entertaining the speculation is completely bogus.

Could you help me understand why you have decided this? I don't see what you see in that article. Am I missing something or could you show the rest of the article here?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Could you help me understand why you have decided this? I don't see what you see in that article. Am I missing something or could you show the rest of the article here?

Here's the rest of it.
www.morgancountycitizen.com.../7524

And, according to Vantage Products Corporation Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, that’s exactly when the calls started pouring in.

["It's been going on for quite a while, about a week," Lacey said.
Lacey maintains that the theories regarding the property, and what's on it, aren't quite accurate.
The "coffins" aren't coffins at all, according to Lacey. Instead, they are burial vaults, "the outer container for caskets," Lacey said, placed in the ground before the coffin to protect the coffin and maintain level ground above.
There are currently 50,000 of these burial vaults on the property, according to Lacey. As the vaults were placed on the site around 1997 or 1998, there may have been as many as 70,000 or 80,000 to begin with.
"It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," Lacey said.
This quantity of burial vaults, Vantage's Standard Air Seal model in black, also the least expensive model and the most in-demand, was made to cater to what Lacey calls the funeral industry's "pre-need." This "pre-need" occurs when people make arrangements for their funeral before they actually pass away, so that the family doesn't have to go through the perceived stress of making the arrangements. When these arrangements are made, the products are paid for; obviously, though, they are not yet needed.
So, Vantage stores the product until the person dies, and the product is needed.
Further, pallets of the burial vaults are moved truckloads at a time, as there is space for a palate at the
Contrary to the beliefs of the theorists, then, the burial vaults aren't owned by the government, or FEMA. Instead, they're owned by individuals, or not yet sold.
"They're not owned by any one individual, company or the government," Lacey said.
Further, Vantage leases the land, located at 1200 Madison Industrial Boulevard, from Conyers Welding & Supply and has for four to five years, a fact confirmed by Conyers Welding & Supply. Conyers Welding & Supply took over the lease when the property was purchased from Robert Usury in 2000. Usury purchased the property in 1989, according to information provided by the Morgan County Tax Assessor's Office and the Morgan County Online Public Property Portal.
The answer as to why the vaults are being stored in Madison? To put it simply, the Covington-based manufacturer got a good deal close to home.
"It was the most cost-effective place," Lacey said.
/ex]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
well so they ARE coffin-related. semantics semantics. that's still a lot of VAULTS. so it's not BOGUS. quite the contrary.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
When you combine these coffins wtih all the other stuff that is going on, it gets even more scary. What about Alex Jones and the books Texe Marrs wrote about Mysterious Monuments and how the government is slowly taking over all our property rights. They want to control every drop of water, even the water in your sink for doing dishes or your fish pond or bird bath and even a tiny little mud puddle in your yard. What about the man in Idaho who is in prison for saving the whole town from flooding? What about how now in California they want to control 39,000 acres because of protecting a weed. They always come up with some reason to take control of land, either a lizard or bug or fish or something and now a weed? Wake up. See what is going on. The border patrol guys in prison and the drug smugglers go free.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i dont see anything but a dad link

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The federal government would need to quarantine infected households and ban public gatherings to contain pandemic flu, according to a computer simulation study conducted by researchers from Virginia Tech and published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "You wouldn't go out to the movies. You wouldn't congregate with people," said researcher Stephen Eubank. "You'd pretty much be staying home with the doors and windows battened down." The consensus among health experts is that a pandemic, or global epidemic, of influenza is inevitable. The last such pandemic, in 1918, killed between 40 and 100 million people. Because of the belief that a pandemic cannot be avoided, researchers are instead looking into ways to limit its effects. In the current study, researchers used a computer to model the hypothetical spread of flu pandemic in the city of Chicago under various containment scenarios. They found that a vigorous early response could reduce the infection rate by 80 percent.
www.blacklistednews.com...

ok, now we have a purpose for the FEMA coffins. load the highly infected, dead bodies in those, crematory/refractory ready containers and ship 'em via railroads to nearest disposal facilities.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

ok, now we have a purpose for the FEMA coffins.

Seriously, this is just nuts. What are you talking about? Why do you insist on believing they are FEMA's coffins??

This quantity of burial vaults, Vantage’s Standard Air Seal model in black, also the least expensive model and the most in-demand, was made to cater to what Lacey calls the funeral industry’s “pre-need.” This “pre-need” occurs when people make arrangements for their funeral before they actually pass away, so that the family doesn’t have to go through the perceived stress of making the arrangements. When these arrangements are made, the products are paid for; obviously, though, they are not yet needed.

So, Vantage stores the product until the person dies, and the product is needed.

Contrary to the beliefs of the theorists, then, the burial vaults aren’t owned by the government, or FEMA.[b/] Instead, they’re owned by individuals, or not yet sold.

“They’re not owned by any one individual, company or the government,” Lacey said.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by SkullShoals]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkullShoals

Seriously, this is just nuts. What are you talking about? Why do you insist on believing they are FEMA's coffins??
i insist because FEMA acknowledged that they were coffins! why do you refuse to read? this is how you do it, start at the beginning of this thread not at the end. you piss me off. every single day i deal w/people just like you...................and i wonder why i put my heart out on the table to be chewed and spit out.........my name is musselwhite and you will remember that name.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
...you could fit 2 if not 3 normal sized bodies in there.

Define "normal-sized" from an American standpoint. ;-D

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

i insist because FEMA acknowledged that they were coffins! why do you refuse to read? this is how you do it, start at the beginning of this thread not at the end. you piss me off. every single day i deal w/people just like you...................and i wonder why i put my heart out on the table to be chewed and spit out.........my name is musselwhite and you will remember that name.

Well, I've read the whole thread. Did I miss something? Earlier you had said this: "when these pictures were took in 2002, i emailed them to freedom radio. they are the ones who told me they were fema coffins. i have recently emailed at least 5-6 agencies (including fema). fema answered and asked i tell them the location in order to help in identifying the containers. i told them and haven't heard back. "

So, when did you hear back from FEMA that they were coffins? What did FEMA have to say about them? Freedom Radio saying they are FEMA coffins is not the same as FEMA saying they are FEMA coffins.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Well, I've read the whole thread. Did I miss something? Earlier you had said this: "when these pictures were took in 2002, i emailed them to freedom radio. they are the ones who told me they were fema coffins. i have recently emailed at least 5-6 agencies (including fema). fema answered and asked i tell them the location in order to help in identifying the containers. i told them and haven't heard back. "

So, when did you hear back from FEMA that they were coffins? What did FEMA have to say about them? Freedom Radio saying they are FEMA coffins is not the same as FEMA saying they are FEMA coffins.

Could you quote the post you read this from directly rather than quoted with your own words, as I don't recall this to be an exact post by the OP?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

It was from the Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
when these pictures were took in 2002, i emailed them to freedom radio. they are the ones who told me they were fema coffins. i have recently emailed at least 5-6 agencies (including fema). fema answered and asked i tell them the location in order to help in identifying the containers. i told them and haven't heard back.

This thread
As stated in the beginning of this thread, I emailed these pictures immediately upon return to my home in Ellijay. I received a reply from Freedom Radio and asked "what are these?" They look like coffins.

They replied they are in fact coffins, FEMA coffins in preparation of a biological attack. Period.

actually through Freedom Radio, FEMA acknowledged they were, in fact, body containments back in 2002 in cash of biological terrorist attack. these body containments hold more than one dead body and used in cremation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, who is Freedom Radio and where did they get their information? Did FEMA actually tell FR that the vaults are coffins, or did FR just assume that's what they were from all the stuff on the net?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Could you quote the post you read this from directly rather than quoted with your own words, as I don't recall this to be an exact post by the OP?

she repeated all that a few times. pauli just para-quoted her in a more coherent fashion.

I did email these pictures to Freedom Radio up North and was told they were FEMA body containers in preparation of possible biological attack.

reply to post by interestedalways

I emailed those photos to Freedom Radio up North in 2002 and inquired. They emailed me back and confirmed as FEMA coffins. end of story until i found ATS

I emailed FEMA last week with the pictures taken in 2002 and they did respond with where were these containers located...

I have emailed Freedom Radio several times to no avail as well as other organizations and agencies to help identify these containers.

actually through Freedom Radio, FEMA acknowledged they were, in fact, body containments back in 2002 in cash of biological terrorist attack. these body containments hold more than one dead body and used in cremation.

Point: there are survelience camers all around the perimeter of atlanta going and coming excepting hwy 20 going toward madison.

i'm convinced there is a connection between supply and the fact there are no cameras, strategically that is. now, granted there may be cameras now. haven't been that way since 2004.

(ah, yes. good point, indeed.)

oh, and apparently they are fiberglass.

I've actually touched these containers. They are made of fiberglass.

And I really see an increase in your downward spiral here:

ha! ha! ha! fema prepared? ha! ha! ha! post katrina? ha! ha! ha! these coffins were sighted in 2002 in preparation of a biological attack after 911. prepared to bring on a pamdamic, stuff a min of 2-3 bodies and then burn 'em.

katrina was a trial run!

good job.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This thread is old news to me and pointless to continue constant debate whether or not they are coffins. I feel I’ve done my job and have moved onto just what might take place (and relatively soon) giving purpose to these coffins. As you know, it’s all up to just how deep down the rabbit hole you are willing to dig for the truth. I dig 20 deep, am confident in my findings and all is well with my soul.

Thanks to everyone on this thread for your interest and valuable input on the pros and cons.

That’s what ATS is all about. It is because of ATS my story has been told across this nation. I have accomplished my goal.

A special thanks to interestedalways a defender of the underdog.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join