It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If there was a plan on taking down America in this manner ( see OP ) They would have made laws against guns and ammo years ago. Instead they let American people buy all the weapon / handguns etc. as they want. A civil war in the US would mean a damn mess for the military.

Unless that is why they develop all this riot control weapons like the ray gun and EMP bombs. Woohoo ..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You might want to check out this thread by a guy who works for the Feds in Atlanta and was told to relocate data to another state.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could just be common procedure, but many peices make the puzzle more complete.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

it is good to hear from you. i sorely miss you. anyway, that thread is scary w/all the coffins in georgia, texas and wyoming. what about the crematory being built in an lawrenceville, georgia subdivision that's got the residents in an uproar. there is a refractory in hartwell, georgia not in operation together w/all the enormous power poles being erected along the main road the refractory is on (hwy 29).

GD

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think that, IF these are coffins, they may be in Georgia as part of a post Katrina plan. FEMA may be staging supplies close to huurican affected areas in order to have supplies prepositioned for a natural disaster.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GD

ha! ha! ha! fema prepared? ha! ha! ha! post katrina? ha! ha! ha! these coffins were sighted in 2002 in preparation of a biological attack after 911. prepared to bring on a pamdamic, stuff a min of 2-3 bodies and then burn 'em.

katrina was a trial run!

thanks for your input; i appreciate your post.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

A big to-do about nothing.

Facts:

These containers pictured are an exact duplicate for the Polyguard Vault. Check it out for your self. Nothing sinister there.

They are lots of them stored in Madison, Ga.

They are being used in cemeteries.

Since 1000 to 1200 WWII vets die A DAY, the estimated 200,000 is not that many. An approximately 7,300 persons die a day in the U.S. So, this would last the U.S. maybe a month. Hence, other companies in other parts of the U.S. have similar products.

These containers are NOT hidden or concealed.

There is no contection between FEMA and these containers.

Conjecture on my part -- these would not be good containers for mass casualties. For individual burials, they would be okay, but otherwise body bags are much better and easier to handle.

This is hardly a FEMA/Concentration Camp/Martial Law issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok so I did some of my own research on this subject, since we were left with a few open ends.

The coffins in question seem like they are in fact the Hercules Atlas Airseal Vaults by Polyguard & Co. with some minor differences. I'm guessing they may have either changed their design to fit newer standards (since the coffins in Georgia are at least 7 years old) or the old ones were recalled for some reason.

new coffin:

2 ribs by 9 ribs on the sides.

old coffin:

3 ribs by 12 ribs on the sides

The company has an annual sales rate of about 860,000$ and has been in operation since 1987 according to this site:
www.manta.com...

Polyguard & Co was given 3 separate Federal assistance loans totaling $780,585 in early 2001.

www.fedspending.org...

The coffins showed up around 2002? if I'm not mistaken by the information given on this thread. 3 years before Katrina took place.

If FEMA was responsible for the federal assistance/spending doesn't 780,585$ seem like spit considering that would average out to less then 10 dollars per coffin if the math done on this thread is correct?

The conclusion that I have come to... is that these are in fact coffins. They most likely are produced by Polyguard & Co. or a similar company. They were produced in the event that some type of natural disaster or the likes takes place in the Atlanta area where their sales would skyrocket. They pose no threat to the citizens of the united states being as these sites are not all over the country, but limited to Texas, Wyoming (state the company is based from), and Georgia. They have been left out, exposed to the elements for 7 years and most have not moved making it likely that these coffins were recalled or something and are awaiting some type of executive decision on whether or not to be melted down.

If the government really wanted to kill off half the us population, don't you think that they would do so in the cheapest manner possible? Not possibly the most expensive way possible.

Why not just do the same thing they do at landfills and create a big hole, coat the interior with cement, and throw all the bodies inside. In the event of a nuclear disaster of some kind... you wont be able to recognize 90 percent of the bodies anyway. If you're thinking well what would the people say to their loved ones being buried like this? well... if they really care I'm sure they are willing to fork over the money for their own burial methods.

I think that the plastic coffin conspiracy is nothing more than a misunderstood burial company from Wyoming.

EDIT: If these were made after 9/11 with the possibility of a biological attack or something... then why were the Federal loans from before September 11th 2001?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Anomen]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomen
I think that the plastic coffin conspiracy is nothing more than a misunderstood burial company from Wyoming.
you are so funny and i appreciate your input!

Originally posted by AnomenEDIT: If these were made after 9/11 with the possibility of a biological attack or something... then why were the Federal loans from before September 11th 2001?
Ha! Ha! Ha! planning, my friend, planning. getting all their ducks in a row.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

Originally posted by Anomen
you are so funny and i appreciate your input!

Originally posted by AnomenEDIT: If these were made after 9/11 with the possibility of a biological attack or something... then why were the Federal loans from before September 11th 2001?
Ha! Ha! Ha! planning, my friend, planning. getting all their ducks in a row.

That may be why my congressman (district in-between Atlanta and Birmingham) recently purchased parts for a furnace costing over $1,000,000. But then again we do have a chemical weapons incinerator here. But it was out of place with the rest of his grants... Grant

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomen

Good job!
There's a place in Georgia that makes them too.
How far is it from Covenington to Madison?
www.vantageproducts.com...
go to Funeral Products

.Vantage Products Corporations was founded in 1978. The plant was a research and development facility of Hercules, Inc. before being purchased.
Initially, manufacturing was small and included custom furniture parts, door skins and burial vaults, but the company grew very rapidly, and over time dropped other products to focus on the funeral products industry as their expertise and market share expanded. Vantage owns huge injection molding machines that can adapt to unique applications, ideal for the funeral products industry.
Vantage is now located and headquartered in a new, state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot facility in Covington, Georgia. The facility is home to two new injection molding machines, robotic painting systems, R & D, as well as ample storage and shipping facilities.
Parent Company: Rowan Technologies, Inc

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

You will notice, however, that C.R. Bard owns a reasonably sized track of land on Lions Club Rd. My thoughts were this is likely the property in question, but I don't have any way to confirm that just yet.

One strange thing to note is that with respect to all of the land records available, the CR BARD record is the only one that returns an error on the "Parcel Details" link.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by loam]

The C.R. Bard land....
www.mpo-mag.com...

In conjunction with the company's R&D growth initiative, C.R. Bard opened two new facilities. In 2006, a 200,000-square-foot manufacturing facility opened its doors in Humacao, Puerto Rico to support production growth and new product acquisitions. The facility currently manufactures products for the Davol unit, Bard Peripheral Vascular and Bard Access Systems. In early 2007, a 104,000-square-foot sterilization facility opened in Madison, GA to help facilitate quicker sterilization for all the company's products, as the site's location is only a few miles from Bard's global distribution center.

[Acquisitions also figured heavily into Bard's strategy for continued growth. In January 2006, the company acquired self-expanding nitinol stent technology from Gainesville, FL-based Parallel Simulation Technology LLC. Along with this acquisition, Bard purchased Venetec International Inc., a manufacturer of StatLock catheter securement products, in March 2006 for $166 million. Bard's medical division, located in Covington, GA, now markets the line. /ex]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Awesome Job!

Thanks to you... we have found an identical match to our plastic vaults in question!

www.vantageproducts.com...

The same exact thing!

Now reading their site... I believe it only further proves my theory that this is the most expensive method that the government could be using to bury victims of a nuclear or biological attack!

why? well if you read on this page on how these plastic vaults are used, you would understand that without a casket these vaults are pretty much useless.

Caskets cost a lot of $$$ and I don't think the govt would want to buy one for each and every vault seen in GA!

The vaults are used like this: The base (or lid as we have referred to it) is placed on the ground, the casket is placed on top of the base... and the top, or dome part is placed over top of the casket and fastened to the base.

In this picture:

The Vault is upside down!

Cement is not even talked about on the website either... thus meaning that the only use of cement in relation to these plastic vaults would be if the person was to be buried inside of a tomb... which in return, also costs a lot of money!

Now the govt could take these things and try to fill them with cement around the bodies to prevent the escape of radioactive particles/ biologically harmful particles... but because of how they are designed... it looks like they're going to have a hard time of it especially since they are engineered to have the weight of the dirt on top of the dome part, not the base part... so filling them is going to be quite a challenge. And good luck getting a body to sit direct center of the vault without a casket! any other positioning of the body would render the vault useless against the escape of radioactivity, because the body would be too close to the plastic/ without enough cement between the body and the coffin to consider the body quarantined.

The more I read about these things the more debunked I feel the coffin conspiracy is becoming.

I will look and see if I can get any leads to find out whether or not there has been federal spending on this company... but even if so, I still believe that the plastic coffins are nothing to be feared.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just some more general information for you concerning the surrounding area....
athensfaq.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is there a way to find an update on what's known about these coffins?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Ask and ye shall recieve.

www.infowars.com...

There is an ariel shot at the bottom of the page.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
www.neithercorp.us...;msg930#msg930

I think it is just overflow from the plant that is just down the interstate.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is it near the georgia guid stones?.....................them stanes say there should only be 500,million people in the world.

maybe i added or missed a zero

i guess in reality it could just be preparation for any event.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join