It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
my.imageshack.us...

First time uploading images. If bad link, help.

I took these pictures in 2002. My brother-in-law lives in Madison, Georgia. He wanted to know what the heck these containers are and what was the purpose of these containers?

The location of these containers is just off Interstate 20 in Madison.

There appeared to be millions at this particular location. He said there were 2 other locations. They measured 7’ long and 3’ deep. I did not measure the width.

This particular location was sold by a local whom would not divulge the purchasers. I intended to research Superior Court Records but never got around to doing so.

I did email these pictures to Freedom Radio up North and was told they were FEMA body containers in preparation of possible biological attack.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by musselwhite]

mod edit: Don't use all-Caps in title.

[edit on 2007/12/19 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When I try the link it tells me I need to register.

I wonder what the deal is. Did you copy the url from each picture. Actually I am not too good at uploading myself so hopefully someone else with more knowledge will come around and help you out!

Would love to see the pics here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What a waste of money. Have they never heard of mass graves before? You just take a bulldozer and make a big hole. You then push all the bodies into the hole then proceed to cover with dirt.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Another attempt.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I thought the same thing at first, but there could be issues of sanitation and such especially if it were a biological germish issue.

And after the katrina affair I don't think we take too kindly to the mass grave idea so they need to at least provide body bags.

At first when I saw these I thought they must be for drainage of something like that but I noticed there are no holes so that doesn't make sense.

I hope they aren't coffins, there are way too many of them.

This is close to Atlanta isn't it, near the CDC headquarters?

Does anyone live near the area that can provide some insight?

Good work getting your pics up, MW. You catch on pretty quick

IA

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I emailed those photos to Freedom Radio up North in 2002 and inquired. They emailed me back and confirmed as FEMA coffins. end of story until i found ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
youre opening up one big can of worms with this one. Its all to do with Rex 84.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

There appeared to be millions at this particular location. He said there were 2 other locations. They measured 7’ long and 3’ deep. I did not measure the width.

I wonder why they would store "coffins" out in a field like that.

By what I can see in the pictures it looks like some kind of fencing runing around the outside of a field.

Were they in a line around the field or stored in rows and columns like vehicles would be stored in a parking lot?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I only seem to get thumbnail pictures.
If you send me higher resolution versions I'll host them in my own ATS upload space, I have lots of of room on my acct.

I'd also like to know exactly where this is so we could see if a good Google Earth image could be found.
If they are coffins it might be worth the time to dig a little deeper.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This answers my question about the lids

www.libertyforlife.com...

[ats][img=http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1852/coffinelinerscloseupll4.th .jpg][/ats]

[edit on 19-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I live about 20 minutes N of Madison, I won't be able to get there before the Holidays but probably 1st week in January. You can post or U2U the coordinates and I will go and check it out.
I am NOT feeling very good about that many coffins being so close to where we live, scares the crap out of me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Liberty For Life

Very interesting, of course these could be used for a multitude of different reasons, I cannot think of what they would need so many of them for though....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

I live in south GA and has gone through Madison once sightseeing, It have know about this I would have look for the site.

So please if you find anything take pics.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
great find carpediem, interested always, and op.

this news is quite disturbing.
i came across these sites on a google search regarding the topic
hence, i cannot verify how reliable they are.

this site depicts each exutive order used to establish the rex84 program. these orders would suspend the constitution and bill of rights.
christianforums.com...

here is another article dealing with the rex84 program and pictures
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

an interesting note is that on many of the fences around these areas the barbed wire(?) seems to be turned inward.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm sure it has something to do with your bbcode but I've never used imageshack. I grabbed it and put it on ATS for you.

EDIT:
I see while I was farting around it was taken care of.

[edit on 19/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i actually live 10 minutes from madison -- can you provide me the rough location of the coffins? i can take some high-res pics and post them up for ATS. does it happen to be near the train tracks off industrial road?

if you could provide the google earth coordinates, that would help a great deal. otherwise, just tell me what road it's near and i'll find it. i'm off work tomorrow and could make a trip then.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
is this the location in google earth? just off lion's club road near the train tracks?

33°33'57.36"N 83°29'6.26"W

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
stingray i believe that the coordinates you provided are in fact the correct location. i have been scanning the madison area, specifically 'just off of' route 20. it appears that, that area is most definitely the area in question.

there is a high amount of traffic and activity very close to the location. if not on the location's property itself. anyone know what those buildings are?

i measured with google ruler the one vertical side and it measured to be at least 0.13 miles. i did not measure both horizontal sides nor the opposing vertical size. there are at least 20 plots/grids with the containers in the large section. it appears that there has been another section added, this section contains a small amount of containers? in relation to the larger.

if these containers are stacked within one another as opposed to being stacked singularly(sp?) it would seem that there is hundreds of thousands of them if not million(s) as the op said. the surroundings, to me, resemble warehouses, various vehicles, modules/trailers type structures, some sort of an entrance(possibly gated) and numerous other oddities.

if someone can take a screenshot of the location it would be beneficial.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It looks like a manufacturing facility.
I suspect there's some sort of agricultural connection just because of the location, but there is a massive church in the next yard over. :shk:

The size of each container is suspect because from the pictures I'm sure I could stuff at least 3 - 4 adults in a single container.

I snagged a couple Google Earth images:

I'll see if I can get a phone # on the place and see what they do.

Deny ignorance.................

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ok, this makes me nauseous...My gosh, they really are putting things in place for concentration camps. I have two little ones, I'll be danged if I am going to be forced into some place like that...I think I am going to go hide in a cave somewhere...UGH!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join