It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8th of June 2004

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ra in Hebrew means evil. The fruit on the Tree of Wisdom gave knowledge about Tob (Good) and Ra (Evil). There are also many other Egyptian gods who are rather badly rendered in the Hebrew language. Ma'at has some obscure negative meaning as far as I can remember.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
okay, did some mathwork on sunday, and if i'm right, where it says in the apocalypse, that the woman with the crown of twelve stars and the moon at her feet, there will be 1260 days of "peace," and this will occur on the 8th of june, right? so anyhow, from this date forward, 1260 days afterwards, it will be april 28th, 2008...any care to add on to this?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
okay, did some mathwork on sunday, and if i'm right, where it says in the apocalypse, that the woman with the crown of twelve stars and the moon at her feet, there will be 1260 days of "peace," and this will occur on the 8th of june, right? so anyhow, from this date forward, 1260 days afterwards, it will be april 28th, 2008...any care to add on to this?

There will deftly not be 1260 days of peace. This is the foreplay to the climax of the seven year tribulation, halfway through, the two witnesses will be killed and ressurrected, they will leave for Heaven. The 1260 days is the critical phase of the Tribulation between 2004 and 2012, there are seven years, counting inclusive. And Im not saying it will happen on 8th of June. these things often take long time to be fulfilled. These are the Heavenly prophecies predicting the birth of Jesjuah's Son, the Millennium King, who shall rule Earth for 1000 years, when Satan is overturned and Jesjuah sits down and becomes the Father, Jesjuah becomes God, since he gives what's rightfully his and entrusts his Son with this, he will become the complete incarnation of Pure Love, his "earthly" Messiah days will have ended, he will have become, God. And all his children will be like the angels in Heaven, his Son will be the Rightious Messiah, he will probably rule with a robotic police force, a branch of iron.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It could be wise to keep an eye on the great dams the Turks have built to tame the Euphrates river. I'll show some pictures and show you what I mean.

Below is a map of the area around Turkey/Iraq where the two rivers Euphrates and Tigris forms a cobra serpent, Satan., ready to attack. This is the head symbol of the Pharao, one of the 8 Antichrists, world emperors:

And here is the location of the Woman who will give birth to the Millennium King on Earth:

First the Serpent is cast down from Heaven, ie. a new astrology is formed, to beat the Heavens of Ba'al once and for all, the constellation of Draco becomes the Right Arm of the Father. Satan, who is the serpents of Heaven, is cast down, Draco, Hydra and all the other serpents, they are cast down since there have never been a single serpent in the Name of God, he has only been a war in the Word of God, Satan is cast down on Earth (the first image I showed above), with his head in attack position just over the borders of Turkey, where the Seven Congregations or Seven Houses of the Messiah is.

My guess is that the dams of Euphrates and Tigris will become hot terror targets in the very near future. But they will fail. The dams are completed soon, and the waterlevel of Eufhrates is sinking, and in the end the river will become a brook. This is the sign which says that Matreyah and the other avatars of India will come Westwards, they are the kings of the East. The Vatican has already said that this is a threat to Catholic Faith. Well, naturally, for the fulfillment scheme of the Jesuits will be prooved false. This scheme is what the whole Vatican and their Curia controlled existing World Empire, bases their theology uppon. That the Roman Church should somehow have fulfilled the prophecies in Daniel about the rock which destroys the Beast and it's kingdom growns so it in the end it contains the whole Earth, which means that Satan's power is taken from him.

The Woman gives birth to a son. Look at the map of Kazhakstan and the other nations surrounding the Caspian sea, which is the child being born.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Book of Revelation is in reality just a story explaining how Jesjuah takes control of all the sacred fields of science, Astronomy, Geology, Geography, Etymology, Linguistics, Mathmatics, Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, tecnology, Mechanics etc. And it's also a story showing how Jesjuah beats the ones who plan to create a NWO or OWO, replacing them with a vast kingdom etc. etc.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well, if you noticed, i put the word peace in quotations. it is only a false peace. but i was only saying that if that means that on june 8th, 2004, that the woman with a crown of 12 stars and the moon at her feet is to be, then it says in the apocalypse she shall be placed under yhvh's protection for one thousand and threescore days, which i believe, overlap into the seven years tribulation, for one can find that there is a little over three years within the 1260 days, which is where i came up with april 28th, 2008. i honestly have no clue as to whether or not there is something else significant about this date in relation to the occult, so i shall spend some time googling this. now, my question is, when shall those two comets that cross paths to show, well, a cross is to happen? mikro, anything to add to this? any resources, specifically, how about the zodiac guide you were talking about? anyone in particular?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
well, if you noticed, i put the word peace in quotations. it is only a false peace. but i was only saying that if that means that on june 8th, 2004, that the woman with a crown of 12 stars and the moon at her feet is to be, then it says in the apocalypse she shall be placed under yhvh's protection for one thousand and threescore days, which i believe, overlap into the seven years tribulation, for one can find that there is a little over three years within the 1260 days, which is where i came up with april 28th, 2008.

Indeed. 1260 days is exactly 3.5 years using the Prophetic Calendar, the 360 day calendar. It's probably showing how the 360 day calendar is calibrated with adding a 15 day month every 3.5 year cycle, to stay on par with the Solar cyclus. This may be the "Serpent Carrier", a constellation which is counted as the 13th Sun sign of the Babylonian Zodiak. If you count the stars in her crown you get to 12. That she is called the Serpentbearer should ring a bell. These names we find on the starmaps used all over the world today, are directly profane, antichristian and blasphemous. Nevertheless, you still find these maps in the Vatican and everyone who studies astronomy must learn the names of these constellations etc. And nobody cares.

i honestly have no clue as to whether or not there is something else significant about this date in relation to the occult, so i shall spend some time googling this. now, my question is, when shall those two comets that cross paths to show, well, a cross is to happen? mikro, anything to add to this? any resources, specifically, how about the zodiac guide you were talking about? anyone in particular?

These two comets were supposed to come about now. They don't form a cross, their orbits cross with a near 90 degree angle. It's not even sure they will be visible from Earth using the naked eye, but if they both will be visible, it's an extremely rare celestial event.

I use the Book of Revelation and the Night Sky. I also use a digital planetarium. Sadly it is impossible to get a starmap using the names and borders outlined in the Bible. Only the ones containing the gods Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greek and Rome. This is really sad.

But ofcourse the Vatican would fall pretty soon if the hethen maps had been replaced with Christian ones. There are however some good artwork using the constellations of the Bible. Like the Father, the Lamb etc. The Son of Man. Arches Gabriel, Michael, Uriel and Raphael for instance. These are all constellations which are really easy to find if you know where to look.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Also, if you look at a map of GB where England, Wales and Scotland forms a Pregnant Woman, while the Irish isle is the Child, with a war going on in it's head. The flag of Wales contains a Red Dragon, and the throne of Britain is set to be occupied by the current Prince of Wales Charles VIII whose name and title adds up to 666. That flag will be cast down to the ground soon, it will be tread under foot, and a new flag will rise uppon Wales and the curse of England and Ireland will be lifted. I believe North Ireland and Ireland will once again be united. Catholisism will be redrawn and replaced by a rightious king or maybe even a British prince, since I believe that both Mother and Child will be united. Britannia is a Hebrew/English name meaning Covenant Nation. The Saxons and the Vikings, the Danes and the resto the North European peoples, may verywell be some of the lost Diaspora tribes of Israel. There are 10 lost tribes. And two present in Israel. When these unite, there will be order and peace. The two horned beast may very well be the president of the two tribes present in Israel today, who occupy all of Israel, eventhough they only have the right to Jerusalem and the area around. I'll post some pictures from the Supreme Court in Jerusalem. They keep a typical NWO pyramid on the roof with the exact same proportions as the pyramid you can see on the Dollar bill. Here:

And another one (you can see the top of pyramid to the left here):

Also remember that GB is about to inroduce a personal chipped ID card which will be obligatory for everyone to carry at all times and show ehenever an official asks. This system will be completed or fully functional in, guess when, 2012.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
whoa, knights of columbus?

Do you know anything about them other than that they like to dress up like pirates and bring swords and armor into churches?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I am a 3rd degree Knight. There are 4 degrees, and the regailia you speak of belong to the 4th , or patriotic degree. As far as the design of the garments. I cannot go into that.

I would like to say though that unlike other "secret" fraternal orders... there is nothing sinsiter abt the Knights... they exist primarily to support the church, and help the needy.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Haven't they been connected to the mafia and money laundry? I think I heared that somewhere, that certain lodges (or whatever you call the local organisations) consisted of more or less exclusively mobsters and that they used the KoC to launder bloodmoney. Do you know anything about that?

Appart from that, you say that there are four degrees. Do you follow the same esoteric lessons as do the Freemasons? For Freemasonry doesn't really have more than four floors they either, isn't that correct? Are you focused on the sciences like the lodges do, and which translation of the Bible do you use or recommend among the knights? Is it an America only org?

You dont have to answer if you feel uncomfy about it, I ask alot of questions and pick up alot of strange info on my voyages around the net.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis
Haven't they been connected to the mafia and money laundry? I think I heared that somewhere, that certain lodges (or whatever you call the local organisations) consisted of more or less exclusively mobsters and that they used the KoC to launder bloodmoney. Do you know anything about that?

Appart from that, you say that there are four degrees. Do you follow the same esoteric lessons as do the Freemasons? For Freemasonry doesn't really have more than four floors they either, isn't that correct? Are you focused on the sciences like the lodges do, and which translation of the Bible do you use or recommend among the knights? Is it an America only org?

You dont have to answer if you feel uncomfy about it, I ask alot of questions and pick up alot of strange info on my voyages around the net.

as to the questions of the freemasons .. I know nothing of that group .. I have known masons, but know nothing of the group. as to the money laundering for the mob, I have never heard of such, but knowing the background & the code we follow, I really have a hard time seeing that as true... it goes completely against the nature of the organization. Now I realize there are bad eggs in any bunch, so it is possible.. but I can say it would not have been condoned or allowed by the group as a whole!!! as far as being focused on the sciences... no.

We use the same version of the bible the catholic church uses... I am sorry the name of the translation escapes me at the moment

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis
Then you don't know what Lucifer is, who Apollo is etc. what Orion means, what about the symbols? The four faces of Mercury, the Seraph?, the fivepointed star of Venus, the rose, the three rings, the hexagram and Saturn. The twelve pointed star of Jupiter, Time. The bloodstenched coat of Mars, the Soldier.

Yes, in fact, I do... and in fact, I've been inside Masonic temples. I can say with a good deal of certainty and expertise that they don't time anything according to astrology or astronomy.

Now... if you were talking about the OTO or Golden Dawn, then I would say that yes, you do have some reason for suspecting those things would be in their meeting area (again, speaking from experience) and that (again, speaking from experience) they would have some sort of expectations about that date.

But the Masons? Nah.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey hey hey Byrd. You couldn't have been there when they dim down the lights, pull back the veil so the artificial night sky came up were you?

Why did the Templars build their churches circular? Why does a lodge often contain artificial planetarium? Etc.

The two or three fist pages of Genesis explains how God first created the heavenly souls (the constellations) then later he blew life into them so they became living souls. Living constellations, children of God. Adam was such a living constellation, an animated soul. This is profound astrology. Later we meet YHWH. The name YHWH is astrology. Just like in Egypt with the lion creator Hu-Hu whose name was also impossible to pronounce, since it's basically the first and last breath. Every breath he took created a new constellation. The first he created was the Soul of As Ar. The last thing he created was Ra. Astrology. Geb and Nut, their children. Astrology. The same with Eden, the animals and birds and fish etc in Paradise, they represented the souls in Heaven become living beings. Animated souls. Eden was Heaven on Earth. Astrology. YHWH. Astrology. The Tabernacle. Astrology. The twelve tribes Astrology. Homer. Astrology. Astrology. Astrology. Astrology.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join