It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists appeal for ceasefire with Israel!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hamas seeks Truce?????????

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Gaza's embattled Hamas leaders are seeking a cease-fire after months of Israeli attacks and sanctions, going so far as to make an unprecedented appeal through the Israeli media, a Hamas official confirmed Wednesday.

Clearly this is not a funny subject, but I must admit finding a strange sense of humor in it.

The terrorist group Hamas, who by their own words exists to destroy Israel and kill every man woman and child there.

The terrorist group that fires rockets into another country on an almost daily basis.

The terrorist group the purposely targets civilians, while hiding behind their own civilians-children.

As far as I am concerned, they are finally getting exactly what they deserve.

What is happening to them is what happens when a bunch of terrorists attack a country.

I say Israel should redouble its efforts to get rid of the terrorists; clearly what they are doing IS having clear results.

Just like in Vietnam, the Hamas want a temp seice fire till they can gather more terrorists and weapons and continue what they always do-Don’t give it to them!!!

The only way peace should be allowed is if International military is sent into Gaza and militarily stops ALL terrorists’ attacks on Israel.
Not sit there and watch terrorist fire rockets into Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They tried that before. Israel refused. Cease-fires don't get free American dollars and a free pass in the U.N. Security Council.

The terrorist group the purposely targets civilians, while hiding behind their own civilians-children.

This goes the other way around as well. In response to terrorist attacks, the IDF engages in mass reprisal against entire towns or neighborhoods. In response to IDF mass reprisals, Hamas blows up cafes and truck stops. Both strategies target civilians, and both sides claim the other is hiding behind said civilians. Myself, I find the claim of "hiding behind civilians" to be laughable, considering the Levant is one of the oldest continually-inhabited place on the planet. If you drop a bomb ANYWHERE, you're going to hit a civilian, guaranteed. It's not exactly Siberia, you know.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Reply to mrmonsoon

The terrorist group Hamas, who by their own words exists to destroy Israel and kill every man woman and child there.

Groups like hamas exist to keep Israel at bay.If they didn’t exist Israel would have taken the whole of Palestine time ago.

The terrorist group that fires rockets into another country on an almost daily basis.

Firing rockets is nothing compared with bulldozers destroying houses, tanks destroying buildings, jets flattening civilian areas.

They are not hiding, they have been grown and brought up in them places so will also live in them places.

As far as I am concerned, they are finally getting exactly what they deserve.

The more Israel kills them the more milliants pop up.

What is happening to them is what happens when a bunch of terrorists attack a country.

Its not new, killing one or two only creates 2 or 4 more of them.

I say Israel should redouble its efforts to get rid of the terrorists; clearly what they are doing IS having clear results.

I think Hamas should get abit of training and weapons from Hezbollah and learn how to resist tanks and apaches properly.

Just like in Vietnam, the Hamas want a temp seice fire till they can gather more terrorists and weapons and continue what they always do-Don’t give it to them!!!

Of course it’s called call off the shots while they restock.

The only way peace should be allowed is if International military is sent into Gaza and militarily stops ALL terrorists’ attacks on Israel.

I think Hamas,hezbullah and Iran should keep up their efforts till the Palestinian lands are not given back. Keep the Israelis in fear and make Israel itself a prison for the jews and zionists.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You know a "truce" sounds good. My question is simple. How long will this "truce" last before Hamas sends another rocket into a market or sporting event? A Month? Two months? A year? How long wil it be this time? Fire is the destiny of the entire Middle East, including Israel. It's really that simple.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There is no "destiny".

What happens in the human world is the product of choices made by individual humans.

The Israelis and Palestinians can choose peace, or choose death.

In the end, that's all there is to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

so basicaly its ok for a country to attack heavily cuvilian areas to get to a few (terrorists as the US and Israel like to call them) and kill a few cuvilians aswell i mean they are only palistinians they could grow up and end up resisting Israeli occupation or end up having a family.

its just Population control Israel style.

firing rocked into Israel,
wouldnt it be a good idea to stop putting more squtters in occupied land and turn them into targets?
i would understand if it was Israeli Land and not occupied.

on all occasions there has been a cease fire the first person to break it (supprise supprise) the Israelis who i doubt take a hoot because it gives them a reason to strike back when Hamas launched a counter attack.

they Kill thousends of suvilians over the last few decades, (Leboen being the worst hit with Israel using cluster bombs in Cuvilian areas and farm lands and saying its legal because they know the UN cant do jack all to them as they have Veto power from two top dogs behind them.
as Hazbullah mostly killed israeli soliders and only a handfull of cuvilians. in a few weeks with 3000+ dead)

in True honesty the only way there will ever be peace is If Israel stop act like spoilt kids and stick to their own country and get off occupied land.
and not cry to the US when they are condemed in the UN by other countries for their acts but expect Hamas and so on to be condemed.

you say Israel should redouble its efforts
i say they should start following International laws which it seems to be imune to right now.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by bodrul]

[edit on 5-1-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

It would also be a good idea if Israel would stop building weapon factories and military bases in the middle of civilian communities, I would think... And the whole "setting up camp at the foot of a kibbutz" dealie...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Well, one, there was never a Palestine country-NEVER. Whining about it changes nothing. It IS NOT occupied land, as it was NEVER owned or controlled by them.

If you read some relevant history-you would see it was owned controlled by England, who gave it to the UN to recreate Israel.

Now bo, since you are in England, try to review it's recent past. Like WW2 when German sent v-2 rockets into London-YES, THIS IS THE SAME THING!!!!!

As long as the terrorists wage daily war with Israel, Israel has every RIGHT TO WAGE WAR ON THE TERRORITS.

Well, look at it this way, if the terrorist ever decide they want peace-
- they can move to it.

As long as the Muslim terrorists only want war, murder and killing, then that’s what they will get and they disservice every bit of it.

It is clear that there will never be peace in the area until the terrorists are stopped. As impossible as it is for some to understand, there can be no peace while one side continues war. Now stupid stements like it is only a few rockets a day........do nothing to help peace, but try to make excuses for the terrorists and their war ways.

If the terrorists really want to end the "RESOPONCES" TO Muslim TERRORISM, they need to stop acting like terrorists.

How can there be peace when they want it to be accepted they attack on an almost daily basis and whine when they get responses to their terrorists actions.

Here is a thought, no terrist actions, no responses.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

lets point some things out

if you dont stop starting your responses with Whining you will lose all credibility with me, your a decent person to talk to on chat but on discussions you seem to want to take the PISS.

this is the second response from you with the same BS

so just bare that in mind before posting,

lets start the discussin.

Hamas only recently started using Islamic values before that it was seen more as a nationalist, they were doing it for Palestine.
they have every right to fight back against Israel as Israel choke the very life out of palistine. Group punishment, daily raids,
and as long as the state terrorist Israel act like how they do they deserve what they get. but then again not all israelis are scum like not all people fighting Israel are scum.

Israel has demolished thousends of homes over the last few decades making thousends homeless and millions refugees

even after Haj Israel where pissed off Egypt let the palistinians back into their country because some people died while being stranded at the Egypt/west bank boarder.

you forget to mention why Israel are always so eager to break ceasefires.

you seem to believe Israel are saints and all the murder that they have caused is nothing is pathetic. unless you can justify Israel killing 3000+ in lebeonen by using cluster bombs in cuvilian areas

and killing 3-7 cuvilians every time they try and kill a palistain fighter.?

and dont bring in the BS with germany
Germany launched UNGUIDED MISSILES the V-2 wasnt guided and was fired blindly at Britain anyone that compares the two needs to try and find better comparisents.

Israel have the most state of the art weapons in the middle east and in the world so dont even try and play that game.

and here is a better thought
Keep the truce and stop sending squaters on occupied land
to break a fragile truce.

unless of course you can give me inncidents where Israel havent killed anyone in Gaza during a truce even when Hamas havent fired a shot?

History of palestine

some good reads

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Loads of sites
www.google.co.uk...

palistine exsited before the state of Israel was created after ww2

also

abit off topic but i forgot to ask you this on this topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what did faith have to do with someones reply since you seem to been the only one that attacked someones view on their Faith.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let’s take your points and disprove them one at a time.

1) Hmmm, terrorists from one country attack in a military manor, a militarily superior country. That country retaliates. They attack again and again the superior military responds. How dare Israel respond to rocket attacks?

2) When Israel finds homes that terrorists use to launch attacks, they destroy them. It is not surprising that they would make an effort to keep houses that terrorists use to launch attacks from as far from the border as possible. The farther a terrorist launch point is from the border, the shorter it's possible distance into another counter-as in a military attack.

3) Has Israel broken cease fires, yes? However, that said, the terrorists do it on a constant basis. Neither is a good thing, as it just reduces further, the chances of peace.

4) I agree with you, it is a sick thing that the Hamas terrorists hide behind civilians and when they are rooted out civilian are often hurt. Those animals should not hide behind civilians and get them killed.

5)hmm, killing 3-5 civilians for every terrorist, where do you get your info-I see not links to prove your number.
A MUCH better question is why do terrorists allow ("IF TRUE") 3-5 civilians tom being killed for everyone of its terrorists???? Terrorists shooting at another country should chase away children and civilians out of the war zone/shooting area.

6)Hmm, Germany shot unguided missiles at England is NOT EXACTLY the same as terrorists firing unguided rockets at Israel-seems to me they are exactly the same. A military enemy firing unguided bombs at another country.

7) We agree that the terrorists are attacking a militarily superior enemy and therefore get the reprisals they deserve.

8) Here is a counter thought, what if the terrorists did not keep attacking and then they would stop getting responses to their attacks.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Let’s take your points and disprove them one at a time.

1) Hmmm, terrorists from one country attack in a military manor, a militarily superior country. That country retaliates. They attack again and again the superior military responds. How dare Israel respond to rocket attacks?

and How dare the palistinains defend them selves
the terrorists state of Israel has every Right to control anothers Boarder, Airspace and most of their land. supprisng thing is most Israels response seems to be Kill more cuvilians, now you just stated a Superer military force, i wont superior country as i wouldnt consider israel superier to anyone.

now on this point i am not saying Israel hasnt got a right to defend its self neither am i saying the palestinians dont either

if the Israeli terrorists attack the palistians have the right to defend at all costs.

2) When Israel finds homes that terrorists use to launch attacks, they destroy them. It is not surprising that they would make an effort to keep houses that terrorists use to launch attacks from as far from the border as possible. The farther a terrorist launch point is from the border, the shorter it's possible distance into another counter-as in a military attack.

this one is funny as Israel seem to be expanding into palistinain lands putting the distance even closer so by your views Israel should destroy all homes as it expands further into Gaza and west bank? or wouldnt the sensible thing be to stop building occupied Land?

pathetic

Exapanding settlements (and guess what its not in israeli lands)
news.bbc.co.uk...

also

Israel destroying homes
www.google.co.uk...

feel free to check them all OUT

3) Has Israel broken cease fires, yes? However, that said, the terrorists do it on a constant basis. Neither is a good thing, as it just reduces further, the chances of peace.

Israel says? read the bbc www.bbc.co.uk... and look through the archive of news from Israeli and Palistain cease fires, Israel breaks them the majority of the time and have stated no matter if there is a cease fire they will continue to attack people in the west bank and gaze,

so the Israeli terrorists expect to emune from cease fires aswell.
what a bunch of jokers.

4) I agree with you, it is a sick thing that the Hamas terrorists hide behind civilians and when they are rooted out civilian are often hurt. Those animals should not hide behind civilians and get them killed.

also a intresting Read

usa.mediamonitors.net...

(Again noteworthy is the fact that Israel has built several weapons factories inside Arab communities, including in Nazareth. Arab citizens are almost never allowed to work in Israel’s vast military industries, so why build them there? Part of the reason is doubtless that they provide another pretext for confiscating Arab communities’ lands and “Judaising” them. But is the criticism by Arab legislators of “human shielding” another possible reason?)

The report avoids dealing with the wider issue of whether the Israeli army located in Jewish communities too during the war. Ibrahim explains: “In part the reason was that we are an Arab organisation and that directs the focus of our work. But there is also the difficulty that Israeli Jews are unlikely to cooperate with our research.”

Israel has longed boasted of its “citizen army”, and in surveys Israeli Jews say they trust the military more than the country’s parliament, government and courts.

Nonetheless, the report notes, there is ample evidence that the army based itself in some Jewish communities too. As well as the eyewitness account of the Human Rights Watch researcher, it was widely reported during the war that 12 soldiers were killed when a Hizbullah rocket struck the rural community of Kfar Giladi, close to the northern border.

and there are plenty more on google

5)hmm, killing 3-5 civilians for every terrorist, where do you get your info-I see not links to prove your number.
A MUCH better question is why do terrorists allow ("IF TRUE") 3-5 civilians tom being killed for everyone of its terrorists???? Terrorists shooting at another country should chase away children and civilians out of the war zone/shooting area.

aeli raids in Gaza kill nine

aeli strikes kill six in Gaza

6)Hmm, Germany shot unguided missiles at England is NOT EXACTLY the same as terrorists firing unguided rockets at Israel-seems to me they are exactly the same. A military enemy firing unguided bombs at another country.

so basicaly now you are comparing the germans with the terrorists?
so basicaly crude rockets fired by Hamas compared to rockets fired by the germans? can be seen as the same, i dont know either to reply back with a joke or a serious reply.

i think i will leave this

8) Here is a counter thought, what if the terrorists did not keep attacking and then they would stop getting responses to their attacks.

here is a thought for you
what if Israel stopped building in occupied Land and kept to its boarderd and maybe the Palistinians would stop their struggle against the terrost regeime of Israel?

also you havent responded to why you attacked souljahs faith on my last question to you? i will address it again

i dont see you all the points i made earlier aswell

edit: if i dont reply
its not because i have given up i just have more important things to finsih then what looks like Table tenis.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will continue to show your errors, but let’s get back to the real topic at hand, which was the terrorist group Hamas appeal for a cease fire.

Perhaps if they dropped their written purpose to kill every citizen in Israel, stopped militarily attacking Israel, it might be possible.

That said, it can not be done alone by Israel and the terrorist. Clearly third parties will need to be brought in.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike the end of the Israel response to the Lebanese terrorist’s attacks, there will need to be some way to stop the terrorists from continuing their attacks.

We know the UN sat their, while terrorists launched rockets right next to them. Knowing that a response to the rocket attack would come their. If the UN wants to be taken seriously, they must restrain the terrorists.

Sure, the UN can point missiles at Israeli planes, but what will they do to stop the terrorists-nothing, like they did-NOTHING AT ALL!!!

With that in mind, it is clear why Israel will not depend on others stopping their responses, if they don't stop the terrorist provocations first!!!!

Think about it, why should someone stop responding when your enemy keeps launching fresh attacks???

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Question. Where was the ubiquitous Muslim terrorist prior to the 1948 UN decision creating a European satellite-state in the Near East? Where was the terrorist before 1967, when Israel committed a war crime by taking land by military force to call its own? Where were the terrorist organizations before the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon?

Why do so many people imagine that this is a black and white situation created in a vacuum?

top topics

join