It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X, Nibiru, whatever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I already did post a comment about this somewhere, but i'll just put it here for everybody who's interested about such things so they can see. So, to quote myself:

And Nibiru being Planet X, right?

I actually know these people, and it was a hoax to get money. I was involved in the thing just for fun, listening what their prophet has to say. I never told them if I would believe them or not, just hanged around in places where they were.

At some point it became evident that they want to cash in, and I started to ask questions that eventually led to me being closed out of their little psychotic world.

They bough land and houses in places that they told would be safe locations when seas would rise, and then they sold those to people who believed them.

I managed to be prevasive enough to get some information about them, and it was revealed (by me) that their main prophet suffers from psychosis of certain kind, and that her two closest allies who were with her were actually lawyers.

This was not a goverment doing misinformation campaign, it was a crazy woman who was abused by two lawyers wanting to cash in.

Its been years and yet these things are still discussed. They went underground long time ago, and don't themselves propagnate this subject anymore. There are now other people to do just that. Maybe some of them honestly believe in these things, but propably not.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

That is a very interesting tidbit of information you have cited here. Would you mind supplying a link or a reference for this?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by rawsom

That is a very interesting tidbit of information you have cited here. Would you mind supplying a link or a reference for this?

Thanks

I have forgotten a lot since then, I have had other matters in my life so I haven't thought about it much. It has led to me forgetting a lot. I cannot remember their names anymore, and my e-mail account is different. Not that there would have been a google mail then, which saves all messages. But i'll try to supply information which propably leads to some discovery online.

It was a very simple web site, with big red titles. It stated that whenever the planet does appear visible, its gravitational pull would cause sea levels to rise, earthquakes to occur and several other not so pleasnant things to humankind.

note: the catch was that they would create map of the world that shows where coastline would be whenever this planet appears, and bough land and property behind those lines, then selling believers what they had bought.

The site is very likely still there, but has evolved to contain fancy graphics and stuff. It means I can't recognize it by visual memory.

I once asked them, that if it would indeed appear wouldn't it be visible in SOHO-pictures and why it is so that it isn't. A day later, they had found a comet or star of some sort which appears to be a red cross on the pictures. They had originally said that this would mark its coming, when it was seen on the sky as such a representation.

I'm sorry but I cannot remember all that pseudo-science bull# they represepted as proof of it.

One particular site still appears to believe in conspiracy. It is this one: www.burlingtonnews.net...

I'll try to search for it myself, I suppose I am most qualified but the site may be gone, too.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Perhaps I should actually say how it became obvious that those two were lawyers..

They quoted some scientific journal, I believe it was new scientist by may very well have been any of those tens of journals they quoted.

I was there for fun, so I wanted to troll a bit. I asked that perhaps they are doing a copyright violation when they include quoted text from other sites on their site. They said that they know the copyright laws because they are lawyers. This was after a little bit of trollish insults that made them a bit angry.

That's when all hell broke lose, as some people realized what had been happening all this time.

I can't find anything much online, it seems, but I never ever forget desperate mails by people who actually lost some property when moving inland for the fear of nibiru.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I found it! :-)

This is the site: www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

Thanks for supplying the link. I read this every week for amusement. This lady is very evasive in here answers as she predicted via her alien pals that planet X was supposed to show up in 2003. Now she says that it was, a white lie, or some other nonsense, and that they will not give an exact date as to when it will actually pass. I find this hilarious. I do feel sorry, for whomever has lost a boat load of cash over this fear. That isn't funny.

top topics

join