It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unknown Event In 1997.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A very serious event took place in southwest Louisiana between 1997-1999. I was just eleven years old but I still remember the vivid horror which swept through Beauregard Parish. It started on September 15th, 1997 around 9:45pm. A couple headed down Bancroft highway spotted a strange ball of bright orange light following them in the sky. Frightened by its sudden appearance they sped up to 100 miles an hour and the strange kept right up! ten minutes after the chase began the object suddenly streaked ahead of them and vanished in a matter of a few seconds!
Just 15 minutes later at 10:00 I was outside walking my dig one more time befor we went to bed. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched and the dog went violently crazy trying to break free of the leash! I looked up towards the road and a foot above the tree tops sat a glowing ball of light. It made no noise, it hovered in one spot, and it looked as though its outside was spinning into its center, kind of whirlpool like! I ran and got my mom and brother. It then began to move towards us and suddenly slipt into three lights now! No figure could be seen but the formation of the lights suggested a perfect triangle. It came to rest in the woods about football fields distance away from the yard.
With no flames, explosions, or any other noise coming from this thing we suggested it was safer inside asleep now! We called the cops but they swear no plane had been in the vacinity that night!?!
The phone call to the police lasted no more than ten minutes. My mom hung up and right then we heard helicopters headed towards the downed aircraft. The next two years were the most frightening of my life that still seriouly haunt me to this very day! All kinds of pulsating sounds could be head coming from the woods, pepole came around the house at night, strange creatures were encounter, two encounters I beleived to be aggressive!
My Brother and me had a face to face encounter with something that I beleive came from that craft we saw. It had glowing red eyes close to those described by mothman witnesses. Very large, perfectly round, hypnotic red eyes that we took for as soething sinister! It shout out of a patch of dense brush and ran towards us. By the time we knew it there it was already a foot or two away! It growled a type of growl I have never heard befor! We ran out of there and told our parents. We all went inside and called it a night! After that it was sighted five more times by four more people in between the years of 1997-1999! It tried to attack another kid through a bathroom window, scared the heck out of a girl out camping with her boyfriend and his friends. She said it looked through her truck window while trying to sleep. My Dad encountered it twice, which in on one encounter he had it growl at him from just inside the woods. He shinned the light but nothing was there. My best friend said it was walking in the back watching him and he about knocked my front door down trying to get inside.
I don't go in the woods anymore around here be it day or night! I can't bring myself or anyone else thats see it to go in there either! Its alot more grown up than then so who knows what lay in wait for the right time to jump out on you! It is very clear to me that there are somethings better left alone and in this case its exactly that! I don't know, don't want to know, and don't care to know about it!!! It still shows up every now and then but during the winter or late fall seasons only. If you don't beleive me then head on down and spend a few nights in the woods around Sabine River, it won't take long to make a beleiver out of you!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great campfire story

Got any pix or evidence at all? How bout any headlines or snippets from local news, or quotes from the sheriffs dept. There's loads you could gather without breaking a sweat. How bout some supporting pix of the areas you think it may have been like the highway in paragraph 1, the woods in paragraph 2, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
First, PARAGRAPHS are your friend!

Second, why not post a google maps link to show us where it was?

Third, why not draw a simple diagram of the craft and the creature.

I get about three lines in to a post like that and my eyes start to cross.

Thanks for the report, but dang!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All of the inconsistencies/lack of evidence aside, Beauregard Parish (per google search) seems to be an interesting place. Bigfoot sightings, ghosts, and a "monster" in the Sabine river!

However, I find it impossible that there are no accounts on the internet of anything that you wrote of in your story. Zero. I do have to ask though... when your mother called the police to report the downed craft... how did they have the information to tell your mother there were "no reports of aircraft in the area"? Is your town/county police office also a joint air-traffic control post? Just curious.

Regards,

Chimp

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think they abducted his 'dig' and turned it into a dog perhaps. Great story for writing class though..!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I happen to believe the story because I lived in Louisiana from 1995-2000. I've got a similar story that happened in the spring of '97.

I forgot my house keys one day and I had to wait for my mom to get home from work. I left all my school books on the back porch and took a walk through the fields. I smelled something rotten and I didn't really want to find it, but I did. There was a dead cow with its head stripped of its skin. I noticed something moving near it and got really scared. I couldn't really make out what it was, but I didn't really care. I just wanted to get away from it.

It didn't seem to hear me, so I slowly walked away. I had only moved a few steps before something knocked me down. It landed on top of me, but it didn't attack me. I thought that it might have been smelling me. Then, I realized what I saw near the cow. There was a guy in a black suit and it looked like he was kneeling over a briefcase.

Suddenly, I felt a slight pain in my lower back. It was an injection of some drug that made my eyesight all blurry. I was virtually blind and thats when things got bad!

Whatever was on top of me jumped off and seemed to vanish. There was no sound, but I could still smell the dead cow. I got to my feet and tried to clear my vision. I couldn't run because I couldn't see anything. I didn't hear him coming and he knocked me to the ground again. He pulled down my pants and ripped my panties. I thought he was going to rape me. Instead, he put something in my ass and was really cold.

Then, as fast as it all happened, it was over. As I got to my feet again, my vision started to come back. After a minute, I could see fine and there was no sign that he was even there. I could still smell the cow, but it was gone too. I pulled up my pants and ran back home.

This is the first place I've found that might have people that will believe my story. I tried to tell my mom, but she even called up the local farmers a few days later to see if they had recently lost any cows. The closest cow farmer was really far away and he still had all his cows. I'm afraid that if I tell anyone else, the government might come after me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When you heard the helicopter(s), were than more than one and did the copters come over your house or circle in the area of the event?. Did you see the choppers in order to describe there appearence?.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Two very good high strangeness reports. In reference to the second event with the man in black next to the dead cow did it occur in the sam Parrish?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
did you check what he put in you bum? was it a probe or what?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have had plenty of "dreams" about stuff being done to my lower back surgically, and with needles. I don't think that helps, but interesting someone else reports something done to their lower back.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wha happened

Very intriguing story. Start another thread so not to dilute this thread with details so we can interpret your experience and gain more understanding. I believe you because I have similar experience with the rear and male front.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Great story, but why all the exclamation marks?
'We decided to call it a night!' .... You don't need to emphasize that sentence do you?

But besides that, great story, the kind I could believe, lots of details.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I currently reside in Central Louisiana.

There are zero reports from this date
documented anywhere in the police
records of a phone-call such as this
ever being made.

I've searched the net, and contacted
friends in local and state police posi-
tions.

This is not boding well, for our OP.

Until something more is offered, I
think this is a fraud.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There might be a unseen war going on. That glowing thing that split into 3 glowing objects might be after or in search of the red eyed thing. There might be more then one red eyed thing. The red eyed things might come from deep underground while the white glowing things might be coming from somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by cloakndagger

There might be a unseen war going on. That glowing thing that split into 3 glowing objects might be after or in search of the red eyed thing. There might be more then one red eyed thing. The red eyed things might come from deep underground while the white glowing things might be coming from somewhere else.

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the
relevance of your post.

There might

Appears twice.

might

Appears twice, independent of

there

Are you being totally hypothetical ?

If so, can you expound on your theory ?

Or, are you waxing sarcastic ?

Please, I'd love to know.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Based on what I read he saw a glowing orb or ball. It split into 3 parts then went into a field. The next thing they saw was a creature(thing) with glowing red eyes. Maybe the glowing orb or ball that split into a triangle and landed in that field flushed out the creature with the red eyes. This could indicate a cat and mouse situation in which the glowing thing was after the red eye thing. Get it? An unseen war. A fight between the fallen angels and those angels who are from heaven(The sky). Get it?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The only thing I "get" is a sense
of nothing to this story.

The OP states a call was made
to police.

There is no record anywhere of
this call ever being made.

Not on-line, not in the state police
data-base, not in the local police
data-base.

Nothing.

Get it ?

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I get it and will stop posting because maybe this is all a way to extract information by giving dis info. This will be my last post. Over and out.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
To WHA HAPPENED...

I want to believe you, and my gut tells me what you say is true,
but...

1) Like the poster above asked- what was put in your rectum?

2) Naturally, after a clear cut assault such as this,
you MUST have notified the police- to inspect the carcass alone,
much less to investigate your assault and rape (the insertion
of an object in a private part orifice may qualify as rape
in some states)... did you file such a report?

3) The man in a black suit- was it a black business suit-
like the classic Men In Black look? Was he the one who drugged
and probed you- or someone else?

Like I said, I believe you based on a gut reaction... but for that to happen to someone- and for them to NOT report it to the police
(again- at least to get the rotting animal carcass out of the backyard!)
seems... well, it does not make sense.

Please simply clarify this- and like the other poster said-
please start another thread- as this story is interesting enough on its' own.

T Patrick

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

So lex, your telling us you researched the police call list for September 15th, 1997 for all calls placed between 9:45 onward with the Beauregard Parish police department and found no such report as being called in. Perhaps the time line is off by a day or two or maybe longer. 95 is a long time to recall details and the poster could be mistaken with the time and date. I would wait for the op to come back on and make more statements on the event before throwing down any conclusions yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join