It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripped Off Yet Again!! Now My Thread Is On YouTube!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Is that the newscaster on the Mike Singh channel?

ROTFLMAO!!

Mike you've got to spring for some more "camera friendly" talent!

You'll never pick up any big sponsors with this guy!

Seriously though, it sucks for you to be ripped off like this, but it ROCKS that our ScepticOverlord is so ruthlessly "on it" for you.

Kudos!

You may be an unwilling, ripped-off, anonymous contributor to the internet at large, Mike, but, keep in mind, you're a still big wheel here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You must be doing something right mike. Your becoming quite the popular plagerizee.

Here is the comment i posted on that vid that is still up by the way. i see no other comments of recent posting.

Wow. At least you could do was give the guy that did all the research that you just read out loud the credit. Talk about plagerism at its lowest form. mikesingh wrote that excellent thread on one of the greatest discussion boards on the web.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
thought I'd give you some props on the comment section underneath the video.

I guess the plagiarizingdentalworkneedingnewsdude didn't appreciate your comment, it has disappeared and I know I saw it this morning.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

You can expect him to delete your comment.He did mine and the one above mine,I believe he blocked me from commenting further as well.
Rasobasi commented as well.
We're pulling for you Mike.What a week you have had.
AD

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Like S1lv3r4so, I posted. I recommend we keep posting comments giving Mike credit. If it doesn't happen in the video, it's our responsibility as Mike's ATS community-mates to let those out there that these are his thoughts and ideas. If my comment is removed, I'll just post another one.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Doesn't that sort of skirt the T&C? It's almost like a board-war. Almost.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

You're probably right. Forget that last statement. I don't know about it being a violation of ATS's T&C. but it would likely get me banned from YouTube.

I'll just leave the one comment.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

It's not a board war, as far as I can see, as long as it is an individual decision. A board war would be a conspiracy, and none of us would ever be involved in such a thing, as it is against our nature.

And no, I won't tell you my intentions.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Mike, I see that this has been done to you on more than one occassion ( or so I believe). Which must discourage you , but I hope it does not stop you from pursuing the research that you are so good at. Your threads are always informative, your one of the best posters I've come across. Its terrible that these other boards are becoming the breeding ground for those who cannot create original thought. Keep your head up though!
Kudos to the ATS amigos for jumping to action as fast as they did.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks guys! It's great to know that I am part of the best 'UNIT' on the internet!

This cooperation, solidarity, team spirit and camaraderie can be seen and felt only on ATS! Reminds me of my spec ops UNIT in the army! All for one and one for all!

And wow! Looks like ATS is becoming the biggest repository for information on the net! Seems there are millions lurking around here looking for information, from politics to the paranormal! And looking for stuff that can be ripped off!!!

Way to go, ATS!
And thanks to Bill once again and all you guys for the support!

Now back to the conspiracy theories!!

Cheers!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Dude, what you need to do is increase your internet celebrity. I know it sounds stupid, and you may not like being 'in the spotlight' so to speak, but if the people on the internet that look in to this stuff knew who you are, I'd like to see anyone get by with plagiarism.

Let's put it this way - are there many people who plagiarize Alex Jones? No, because there's tons of people out there who would notice it. It would be a waste of time.

So getting your name out there would help. We know you here at ATS, and people who aren't registered but just look may know your name, but you don't really reach far beyond that (no offense). If you got your name out there and exposed your great research to a wider audience, I'd like to see people try and copy off of you and go unnoticed for long periods of time.

Also, the fact that guy is removing comments that point out his plagiarism is a true sign that he is fully aware of what he's doing. If it was an honest mistake, maybe he'd remove the comments, but he'd at least add a link in the description or re-upload his video with some text at the beginning or end giving you credit. But he's not doing that.

Anyways, keep up the good work, man. We here at ATS all know who the true researcher is. That's all that matters.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is why I don't provide my full in-depth statements and amounts of my research and/or works done.

But again, this is just comical. I could see the ATS page appearing on this guy's glasses from computer screen.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I had to go and let him have it a little bit. Can't be having that now can we. This guy is a turd and his show needs to be cancelled!! Plagerism is bad!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't believe that I can do this (since it's not my copyrighted material), but I'd recommend that you, mike, "Flag" his video.

Under "Select A Reason" you can choose "Infringes My Rights / Infringes My Copyright". That should at least get it taken down by YouTube.

[edit on 12/19/07 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Thanks red! Bill has done the needful and hopefully YouTube does something about it! I really don't want to kick up more dust here!!

And then thanks to you guys for posting comments on his page about plagiarism. But he seems to have a pretty thick hide. Looks like it's had no effect on him thus far!

Here's to mud in his eye!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Wow! You guys really work fast here on behalf of the members. That is really great. Hats off to you, ATS!
Mikesingh, so sorry that you have yet again been plagerized. You really seem to be popular for the market. shows that you are really doing some enviable work here.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
...What you need to do is increase your internet celebrity. I know it sounds stupid, and you may not like being 'in the spotlight' so to speak, but if the people on the internet that look in to this stuff knew who you are, I'd like to see anyone get by with plagiarism.

So getting your name out there would help.

Hi Novus! Thanks for the suggestion. But Ron (Zorgon) has already put me on the bandwagon here. (Just scroll down until you see my mug on the left, and then click!)

Pegasus Research Consortium

Or you can go directly here...

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
he is doing this for ALL of his poo-tube video's.

you can clearly see him reading direct - from - other - websites - one - word - at - a - time.

blatant word for word plagiarism.

chin up mike, and fight the power!

edit: you can add a comment to his profile aswell.

[edit on 20/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Video is no longer available!

Good work guys!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

hi the only crime i commited was to try and inform a larger selection of the public the content in the sed video which i except was a fault on my part i apologise if i have offended the indeviduals involved and have removed the sed video plus another i may have obtained the info from this site .i understand that you only want a selected amout of people on your site to be informed of the very important information you are obtaining,one again i apologise for any hurt i may have caused you and the owners of this site.end of statment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join