It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripped Off Yet Again!! Now My Thread Is On YouTube!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yeah! That’s right! Darn, I think it’s a losing battle. So I’m posting this just for your info, at the extent to which these thieves have gone to! First it was my ENTIRE opening post ripped off from my thread Here…It was finally pulled down from that site due to the active intervention of Bill and fellow ATSers.

Alas! Here’s something that’s pretty amusing. It was the ‘cut and paste’ jobs from ATS threads earlier. Now, it’s ‘read and record’!! Don’t get what I mean? OK. Here’s the YouTube vid where the later half of my opening post is being calmly read out by one redphantom34 from my thread, Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown? Just roll the vid and at the same time check out the excerpt from my post reproduced below!!

Excerpt From My Post

It is in French, so what it basically says is that those objects are massive OVNIS (UFOs) photographed by Cassini near Saturn, and put under wraps by NASA. One of the objects is Earth sized and one over 50,000 Km in length (Four times Earth’s diameter!)

How did this French news paper get its hands on this photograph? Unfortunately, we don’t have more info on its authenticity. Can the photo experts here try and interpret it?

Keeping in mind the similarity with the HST’s infra red image shown above, it may be an actual photograph taken by Cassini. If genuine, the implications are mind boggling! Are we then seeing incontrovertible evidence of an alien presence in our Solar System?

And another thing. Small moonlets/asteroids even a couple of hundred miles long have been mapped and named. These objects are Earth size and some more than 50,000 Km long. Then why have these objects not been named? After all, they’ve shown up in the official photographs taken by the HST. But then, that’s probably top secret! You can’t go around naming huge alien objects, can you? Smells of a cover-up, what?

Whatever, the truth is out there in the rings of Saturn!

I can’t help but laugh! These guys can’t even change the language a little! So as I said, the new kid on the block is, Read and Record!! I don’t think much can be done to stem the rot in the enormous world of the internet. There are just too many to go after.

So why have I brought this up? So that you guys are aware of the latest modus operandi of these thieves. BEWARE of the READ AND RECORD technique!! You may be next!!

And hey! Looks like he's reading the post directly from ATS itself!!

Damn! Didn’t realize I’m getting that famous!!

Cheers!

[edit on 19-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Mike,

I really feel for you. It must be so disheartening spending so much time on your research only for others to come along and plagiarise it.

I think that this state of affairs can only go on for so long though (or perhaps that's just me hoping, actually) before something is done. What can be done, I'm not sure, but rest assured all of us here at ATS know what is your research and will do our damndest to make sure everyone else who may come across it knows to...

peace,

MSP

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It means you are doing a good job in your research.

Trust me, there are many members here at ATS who wish someone would rip them off or at least spy on them.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Is that the newscaster on the Mike Singh channel?

You are definitely gaining a following Mike, too bad these people aren't giving you the credit you deserve.

Did this guy post more of your work?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Mike -

thought I'd give you some props on the comment section underneath the video.

Decided not to mention ATS, but thought you deserved credit.

Perhaps others could do the same? It may well embarrass the user into acknowledging whose work it is, or even stopping it.

Just an idea. If we don't mention ATS, can we get in trouble for crediting the author???????

Don't think so.

Hope you don't mind.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Mike -

thought I'd give you some props on the comment section underneath the video.
Decided not to mention ATS, but thought you deserved credit.
Perhaps others could do the same?
Just an idea. If we don't mention ATS, can we get in trouble for crediting the author???????
Don't think so.
Hope you don't mind.

Thanks more!

I've been saying all along that these guys should at least acknowledge ATS as the source.
But I don't want my name figuring anywhere!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sent to YouTube this morning...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Nicely done.

I may have my own opinions about how some of the issues are handled here, but I am glad to see that you guys are very proactive about protecting your members, and their property.

Kudos.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks Bill!

That was real quick!
That's why I love ATS!!

Cheers!

[edit on 19-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
OK, Mike that was you without the helmet, Wasn't it. I would recognize that skull anywhere.

I know this is getting old, but there is a certain humor to it. Here are people so desperate for notice that they're down to reading your work on You Tube to get a little attention in their miserable lives. That's so pathetic it's funny.

If I can do anything, let me know.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Geez Mike

People really don't have any respect on the Net these days...

I guess we really have to pull out the baseball bats this time in order to deal with this scourge...

Have faith that all of ATS and the Amigos will right this wrong as they did the other week mate

Take care

P.S - I just scrolled down...Bill, as always, thanks for putting the welfare of this place above and beyond

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm a little disappointed in how this worked out. I'll preface by saying that it's illegal and disrespectful to have your research go uncredited and have your text outright plagiarized.

However, from the video it was obvious that the guy was reading it off of the screen. Even though he didn't give credit, he certainly was spreading the gospel. This guy managed to get your research and additional 1,347 views.

I'd like it if this guy was told exactly why his content was removed, and maybe give credit to MikeSingh and ATS if he re-records it and posts it on YouTube.

I'd hate for information to be further suppressed because of legal red tape.

This is not to say that ATS or YouTube has handled this situation in any way but the only way it could. It is copyrighted material and credit should go to MinkeSingh, which the first comment on the Youtube page actually does

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mike, I have 2 things to say.

You do a lot of very interesting research and I personally really like reading your posts and seeing your vid's.

Clearly, I am not the only one.

Just remember, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

As for out own red-suited superhero, I am glad and proud that we protect our own.

Just a few reasons why ATS is the BEST.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I doubt anyone would've raised any issues it the guy would've given credit where credit was due.

If posts on ATS make people think (ATS members and non-members alike) that's fantastic. If someone really believes in something posted on here and wants to talk about, that's a good thing. Then we've initiated conversation. But proper credit must be given. Someone put thought into a contribution, it's unfair to make a youtube presentation out of it without giving them credit.

It's really all about having respect for the work of others.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL,

I'm waiting to see one of Mike's posts on a billboard somewhere.

As mentioned, it is a form of flattery. But... 'royalties' would be nice

Applause to the boys for their quick responses. Not that it prevents future violations, but it does show that ATS should be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wonder if other members are being ripped off here, or is it just the OP? Not flaming here, just asking?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mike, have you thought about making your own video? You could read your work on the video, prefacing it with a statement about copyright and claiming it as yours under your pseudonym or just using ATS's name for the copyright. Put it on YouTube, Google, etc. so that way everyone on the net will know its your work. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I agree. It's just a shame that such valuable information is removed because of someone's carelessness and lack of basic respect.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why not drop phantom a line and post a remark on his youtube video to tag his info as that of mikesingh on ATS.com. It is obvious the guy is reading the information from a computer screen reflecting in his glasses. Looking at the guys appearence, one can see he does not have the capacity to research material such as yours and must be reading it perhaps for mentally challenged individuals who cannot read your informative material. Any way, just think about that before getting to disturbed over what you have found.

Regards,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join